Author Topic: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.  (Read 92257 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.
« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2016, 05:51:54 PM »
would that 66 shit actually hurt anyones business in the fitness industry? especially of people's like piana, o'hearn, the horse smile? they are people who live in social media, they know all the memes and vines and slogans of the day or at least they should, so i would think the customer base is mostly trendy young meat heads of today. imo  the 66 shit is not hurting noone, if anything it brings ominous humor on the plate that everyone is already familiar about.

i read few of piana's tweets and his grammar and style of writing, his entire writing theme is definitely not targeted for high class business people, but that's just my opinion.

don't these fuckers make money off the amount of views

this is why I get pissed that goodrum never started a channel, hell his photoshops have gotten at least a quarter mill views each minimum and all Ron has given him is Blue Stars and a few coupons for expired chicken breasts
"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2016, 05:55:43 PM »
don't these fuckers make money off the amount of views

this is why I get pissed that goodrum never started a channel, hell his photoshops have gotten at least a quarter mill views each minimum and all Ron has given him is Blue Stars and a few coupons for expired chicken breasts

that's what I thought exactly. Jason is actually marketing piano's shit. You don't see floyd mayweather asking his hater to slap box for 5 seconds because his followers talked shit in his twitter page. Piana should just be happy he gets them views. I mean lets say that if piano got 10 views, right, I say half of those views are people who watch him for odd entertainment, people who aren't even into bodybuilding or even lifting at all

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2016, 05:56:22 PM »
would that 66 shit actually hurt anyones business in the fitness industry? especially of people's like piana, o'hearn, the horse smile? they are people who live in social media, they know all the memes and vines and slogans of today or at least they should, so i would think the customer base is mostly trendy young meat heads of today. imo  the 66 shit is not hurting noone, if anything it brings ominous humor on the plate that everyone is already familiar about.

i read few of piana's tweets and his grammar and style of writing, his entire writing theme is definitely not targeted for high class business people, but that's just my opinion.

the only problem i can see is if a "REAL FAN" wanted to leave Rich a message about buying his shitty gallon jug juice, buy his crappy 5% shit or wanting to give rich a thanks , it would be hard for Rich to see it when he has to look threw 3,000 order 66 oil bag comments

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
Those slaps in HD appear to daze the retard a bit

I watched this version...I smh, he was trying to embarass Genova (basically a slapping the mentally slow guy who wants to belong), and then the gullible youngsters in the background.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 02, 2016, 05:59:29 PM »
I know for a fact Rich is under investigation by the LAPD for something else he did recently.  DA is working on a case.

I thought DA died of kidney failure or something serious a few years back?
Maybe some GAT sups allowed him to rise from the dead?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2016, 05:59:37 PM »
It would be an easy case, open and shut and Rich would be found guilty.  Jason was coerced under duress and clearly Rich nor Jason understood or agreed upon the levity of the situation.  Also, he did not go there with the intent of violence whereas Rich did have that intent.  

prove he was under duress or coerced. Nobody forced him to stand there. Rish is actually the one that stopped, Jason never once said stop or indicated that he was being forced to slap box.
And who the fuck whines about being slapped except a woman? LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2016, 06:00:33 PM »
that's what I thought exactly. Jason is actually marketing piano's shit. You don't see floyd mayweather asking his hater to slap box for 5 seconds because his followers talked shit in his twitter page. Piana should just be happy he gets them views. I mean lets say that if piano got 10 views, right, I say half of those views are people who watch him for odd entertainment, people who aren't even into bodybuilding or even lifting at all

this says it all

"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2016, 06:03:17 PM »

the only problem i can see is if a "REAL FAN" wanted to leave Rich a message about buying his shitty gallon jug juice, buy his crappy 5% shit or wanting to give rich a thanks , it would be hard for Rich to see it when he has to look threw 3,000 order 66 oil bag comments

Like most business people, when the money is in the bank account, the rest is acting. I know that some people here in getbig have met piana in person and they said he really takes time with his fans. But I don't think they realise it's just piana's way to sell shit, he's in auto mode like business people are when they sell shit, but u do have a point

this says it all

Spot on, and a great movie :P

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »
would that 66 shit actually hurt anyones business in the fitness industry? especially of people's like piana, o'hearn, the horse smile? they are people who live in social media, they know all the memes and vines and slogans of today or at least they should, so i would think the customer base is mostly trendy young meat heads of today. imo  the 66 shit is not hurting noone, if anything it brings ominous humor on the plate that everyone is already familiar about.

It does nothing but annoy them for a couple of days, and it hurts their ego. What most of these guys don't realize is that they aren't getting trolled because some slow guy orders it, they're getting trolled because they're usually snake oil salesmen that take themselves way too seriously.

I actually think Kali Muscle handled it the best with this bit of goofiness -

Someone going along with the joke usually takes all the fun out of it.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2016, 06:20:10 PM »
i thought kali's approach was fun as well and kali does the social media bodybuilding thing right. Because the whole thing is a comedy really. I can't watch piana's videos at all, because the guy looks like a circus freak but tries to portray himself as a smart man who's just like everyone else doing business  ::)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #235 on: May 02, 2016, 07:02:49 PM »
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2016, 07:14:21 PM »
Looks like one dude got the taste slapped out of his mouth.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2016, 07:14:56 PM »
The guy who made Rich feel like a little bitch chimes in!

Quote from: Prophet Muscle SUPERStarTV
I will UPLOAD A VIDEO WITH RICH PIANA IN 24 HOURS. PIANA WILL GET RIPPED APART for beating up a DISABLED PERSON. Salute big bruh. Subscribe so YOU don't MISS How I WILL EXPOSE ALL FAKE PRANKSTERS IN REAL LIFE !!! I AM FIGHTING AGAINST DRUGS,FRAUDSTERS,RACISM AND CRIMINALS IN GENERAL* !

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2016, 09:18:36 PM »
No way he stops

No he won't stop and why should he??? It's just social fucking media we're talking here, Jesus Christ.

Rich is just being a giant pussy but in his mind he sees himself as being the alpha dog who is showing his dominance over some mentally disabled Jew who he thinks is "harming his brand". The irony is that rich just single handedly ruined his own brand himself.

The fact that SO many people hold Jason accountable for some of the things he does or says is just astounding. It makes the followers seem even dumber than Janoy.

And this is coming from someone who has been a genova's witness for 4 years now

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2016, 03:36:04 AM »
No he won't stop and why should he??? It's just social fucking media we're talking here, Jesus Christ.

Rich is just being a giant pussy but in his mind he sees himself as being the alpha dog who is showing his dominance over some mentally disabled Jew who he thinks is "harming his brand". The irony is that rich just single handedly ruined his own brand himself.

The fact that SO many people hold Jason accountable for some of the things he does or says is just astounding. It makes the followers seem even dumber than Janoy.

And this is coming from someone who has been a genova's witness for 4 years now

Being ID doesn't mean people can do whatever the fuck comes to mind.

Your following at an ID person for 4 years speaks volumes.  :)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2016, 04:15:04 AM »
Mainstream media picking up the story, goddamnit!

This is exactly what Jason probably wants anyway.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/05/03/15/37/pro-body-builder-beats-up-on-disabled-fan-over-obscure-star-wars-threat

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2016, 04:20:11 AM »
Pro bodybuilder, LOL!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2016, 05:29:05 AM »
So a retard got slapped around...  ::)   it's wasn't like he was going to write Beethoven's 5th Symphony

So he tells his followers to harasses Rich and family and then expects to hide being a retard?

where are his parents in all of this? if they don't give a shit why should others?
I

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2016, 05:34:02 AM »
So a retard got slapped around...  ::)   it's wasn't like he was going to write Beethoven's 5th Symphony

So he tells his followers to harasses Rich and family and then expects to hide being a retard?

where are his parents in all of this? if they don't give a shit why should others?

His dad died when he was a teen and his mom is just as ... "special" as Jason.

Simple Simon

« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2016, 05:46:34 AM »

Beethoven wrote his 5th symphony.
Now whos the retard?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2016, 05:47:57 AM »
Considering Piana got folded up by a 150 lb wrestler, he probably needed to slap around a retard to feel better.
was going to write this.. he nearly had a heart attack. The wrestler made him look like a Kunt.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2016, 05:50:03 AM »
Theres deff one thing that Rich has a characteristic of he always seams to take the time to listen to people even when he must be thinking ( I would like to punch this guy in the face).  Obviously the man has the money and the fallowing to be a dick like most people when they get a lil large in life,

I kind of respect him in that sort of way.  LIke that dude must of shook Riches hand ten times that had to be annoying as fuck

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2016, 05:57:51 AM »
Theres deff one thing that Rich has a characteristic of he always seams to take the time to listen to people even when he must be thinking ( I would like to punch this guy in the face).  Obviously the man has the money and the fallowing to be a dick like most people when they get a lil large in life,

I kind of respect him in that sort of way.  LIke that dude must of shook Riches hand ten times that had to be annoying as fuck
depends how you look at it. I think he was just a dick in the video. Has the fitness of a snail. Any trained BJJ/JUDO/SAMBO guy half his size could smack him around without effort. After looking at that video my opinion of him is down the toilet.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2016, 05:59:20 AM »
depends how you look at it. I think he was just a dick in the video. Has the fitness of a snail. Any trained BJJ/JUDO/SAMBO guy half his size could smack him around without effort. After looking at that video my opinion of him is down the toilet.

Didn't know who either of them were before the video, LOL!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2016, 06:14:57 AM »

1. Rich Piana's image depends on doing crazy antics on social media.

2. Jason Genova thrives on his social media videos and fabricated drama.

I wouldn't slap box Jason, but the only retards are the ones that care.