Author Topic: Transgender Pass to the Girl's Locker Room?  (Read 5786 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Transgender Pass to the Girl's Locker Room?
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »
good point...its because guys on here like Tommy and 3333 have to turn everything into a race issue when they get owned....thats always their fallback position

as for the canadian reference...I went too far...A BIG SORRY TO YOU :-\...however, I still stand by my comments about him being a fag :)

Apology accepted.  :-*

...but I have to ask you... what is your problem with him being gay?

Doesn't that leave more women for you?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »
thats the whole point, sherlock.......people buy tons of guns with no background check and then get to pass them on to anyone they like....I'm sure very few are stolen.......but they re-sell them or give them to someone and they often wind up in the inner city.....

keep trying
Holy crap you're so woefully ignorant on the subject it's not even funny the majority of guns used in criminal activity are not bought at gun shows they are stolen from law abiding citizens

Do some freaking research

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2013, 10:22:16 PM »
Maybe you should ask Shawn Ray?  :-X

is that old story true about what happened to Shawn?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2013, 10:24:58 PM »
Holy crap you're so woefully ignorant on the subject it's not even funny the majority of guns used in criminal activity are not bought at gun shows they are stolen from law abiding citizens

Do some freaking research

read my post you freaking goddamn idiot......I never said the majority of guns used in illegality were bought at gun shows...I said they ARE often passed on or sold to others for profit and wind up being used for illegal activity.....my fag comment about you is becoming more relevant by the minute

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2013, 02:03:49 AM »
is that old story true about what happened to Shawn?

:-X
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2013, 08:10:57 AM »
Yes it does solve everything since most crimes are committed by your peeps in ghettos

;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2013, 10:28:48 AM »
;D

you're actually laughing at him as well...3333 lives in the Bronx.....only a few blocks from me...so I guess he's one of the ghetto peeps he's talking about?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2013, 02:54:03 PM »
California Gov. Brown signs transgender-student bill
Published August 12, 2013
 Associated Press

California has become the first state to enshrine certain rights for transgender K-12 students in state law, requiring public schools to allow those students access to whichever restroom and locker room they want.

Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown announced Monday that he had signed AB1266. The new law gives students the right "to participate in sex-segregated programs, activities and facilities" based on their self-perception and regardless of their birth gender.

Supporters said the law will help reduce bullying against transgender students. It comes as the families of transgender students have been waging local battles with school districts around the country over what restrooms and locker rooms their children can use.

Detractors said allowing students of one gender to use facilities intended for the other could invade the other students' privacy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/12/california-gov-brown-signs-transgender-student-bill/#ixzz2bnJEruff

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »
people ... move to Texas ... we don't put up with that kind of bullshit.  Tough shit to the sexually confused ... boy to the men's room ... girls to the women's room, period.  you want a gun ... more power to you ... someone steals your stuff ... shoot em ... you get attacked from an ashtray martin type ... shoot em ... to the liberals, tough shit.  Not sensitive enough, well tough shit to you.  MASS is broke, more than 15 billion in debt ... Texas, we have cash on hand friend, we pay our bills.  Our governor confronted a coyote while exercising ... tough shit for the animal, bullet goes in head.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2013, 04:09:48 PM »
California Gov. Brown signs transgender-student bill
Published August 12, 2013
 Associated Press

California has become the first state to enshrine certain rights for transgender K-12 students in state law, requiring public schools to allow those students access to whichever restroom and locker room they want.

Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown announced Monday that he had signed AB1266. The new law gives students the right "to participate in sex-segregated programs, activities and facilities" based on their self-perception and regardless of their birth gender.

Supporters said the law will help reduce bullying against transgender students. It comes as the families of transgender students have been waging local battles with school districts around the country over what restrooms and locker rooms their children can use.

Detractors said allowing students of one gender to use facilities intended for the other could invade the other students' privacy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/12/california-gov-brown-signs-transgender-student-bill/#ixzz2bnJEruff
hmmm, I seem to remember somebody saying this was going to happen and being ridiculed by the libtard lefties....

what say you now libtard lefties?