Author Topic: My experience of routine claiming to increase one inch biceps in one day  (Read 3058 times)

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I read this routine in muscle n fitness mag.it was 5 hours routine.You have to do 3 supersets of barbell curls with overhead dumbell extension,resting 90 sec btw each superset.After completing this at 20 min u have to do two supersets of alternating dumbell curl with both arm dumbell kickback,max 12 reps each exercise.Then at 40 mins u have to do barbell curls superset with skull crushers,one set of 6 reps each,each rep is done in 12 secs.This routine is followed for next five hours.I  have done this routine strictly but the improvement is minute.My left bicep improved by 1/8 inch ,whereas right bicep improved by 3/8 inches.Anyone of  you who has tried this routine can tell me his experience.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
did you measure after you cooled down?  your arms were just pumped... you CANNOT gain a measurable amount of muscle in one workout

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Thats nothing. Try going back and forth for 3 hours straight. Here try this:

First hour you do low 3-6 reps at 90 sec interval. superset close grip bench with barbell curls
Second hour you do 8-12 reps at 60 sec interval. superset dips and dumbell alternate curls
Third hour you do 15-20 reps at 30 sec interval. superset lying barbell extensions with preacher curls

Do this routine and you will have the best arms around in no time. (Just don't tell anyone about this one because it is top secret.)
just push some weight!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Thats nothing. Try going back and forth for 3 hours straight. Here try this:

First hour you do low 3-6 reps at 90 sec interval. superset close grip bench with barbell curls
Second hour you do 8-12 reps at 60 sec interval. superset dips and dumbell alternate curls
Third hour you do 15-20 reps at 30 sec interval. superset lying barbell extensions with preacher curls

Do this routine and you will have the best arms around in no time. (Just don't tell anyone about this one because it is top secret.)

stupid  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Since its my understanding muscle is torn down during a workout..and the rebuilding process takes 48-72 hrs, it stands to reason there are no gains that day.

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I measured by biceps next day in the morning.anyway the improvement is still there.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
a cheap rip off of muscles tech one inch in one day deal they tried to sell off

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
a cheap rip off of muscles tech one inch in one day deal they tried to sell off
kinda like those penis pills you were taking  ;D ;D ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I read this routine in muscle n fitness mag.it was 5 hours routine.You have to do 3 supersets of barbell curls with overhead dumbell extension,resting 90 sec btw each superset.After completing this at 20 min u have to do two supersets of alternating dumbell curl with both arm dumbell kickback,max 12 reps each exercise.Then at 40 mins u have to do barbell curls superset with skull crushers,one set of 6 reps each,each rep is done in 12 secs.This routine is followed for next five hours.I  have done this routine strictly but the improvement is minute.My left bicep improved by 1/8 inch ,whereas right bicep improved by 3/8 inches.Anyone of  you who has tried this routine can tell me his experience.

If you honestly believed that you could add an inch of muscle to your arm over night by doing this workout...then you really do have a lot to learn.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If you honestly believed that you could add an inch of muscle to your arm over night by doing this workout...then you really do have a lot to learn.

Shit, if that worked all you would have to do is do it a few times and bang! 22" guns.
The House that Ruth built

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Shit, if that worked all you would have to do is do it a few times and bang! 22" guns.
gayalexxx has been doing it all this week and bang he's got 24 inchers   ::)

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
I have done a similar routine----a longer all day routine--the 1st time I gained close to 3/8" (you have to measure a few days after the routine to be sure).

I also did it another time----a year or two later-----and only gained a little less than 1/8".   ;)

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I believe the original one day workout (probably began in the early '50's) was one moderate set of triceps/biceps every hour for at least 8 hours. It was more concerned with getting a light pump and keeping it all day, rather than working the arms too hard every set/hour. You wanted a new supply of blood to insure fresh proteins and other nourishments into the muscle cell's. With a normal pumping workout (arms for example) of say 3 to 6 set's, you can only get so much blood into the area and that's
 all during the workout. Doing any more set's will be a waste of training time.  It's like putting a glass under a running faucet. After the glass is filled you can't get any more water into it. With a spaced out workout, like once a hour, a fresh supply of blood can be absorbed into the  muscle cells. And hopfully bring the potentional of more arm growth.

Back in the day, quite a few guy's I knew were doing the original one day arm program (some did it for delts & calf's with good results...at times, the calves seemed to respond better than the arms did and a 1/2" was not out of the question for some trainee's). Want to take a measurement at least two day's after to check any true lasting arm progress and to measure in the morning after waking up, for a true reading. Usually 1/8 inch was the average gain, some made more and some less. Gaining 1/4 to 3/8's was a minor miracle for a few natural gainers. These guy's would take high grade protein & milk shakes all day long. Must keep those calories up also. Amino acid supplements were also popular. A 1/8" may not sound like a lot but during a all day arm program twice or three time a year can add up in the long run. For most BB'ers patience goes along with working out.

A lot of guy's who wanted to improve their lifts would take a couple of  day out a week and just do that lift. In college, a friend would set up a BB in the laundry room and did cleans & presses (3 reps) just about every hour. That lift did improve greatly. Good Luck.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Ive tried a similar one just to see. I dont recomend it.  once a week once a day is best.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
i dont want to sit in the gym for 5 hours.  jeezus
Valhalla awaits.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
kinda like those penis pills you were taking  ;D ;D ;D
  suck it

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I know that one inch improvement is not permanant but they claim that u can have this temporary gain for 3 weeks.they also claim that permanant improvement can be 1/4 inch.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
... not-salvageable... just dump him in with adonis and sarcasm, let them have their fun

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I know that one inch improvement is not permanant but they claim that u can have this temporary gain for 3 weeks.they also claim that permanant improvement can be 1/4 inch.
who cares...