Author Topic: If an electro magnetic feild of a shallow pond is really low can i workout there  (Read 4166 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
"Yung" Navy Mike knows some "things" a solid 6foot3 bodybuilder

Navy Mike is almost as big as Admiral Soul Crusher!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Falcon when you die Nikola Tesla will explain everything to you  ;D

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
would this produce more results

about 2 years ago my cousin came down from california and he had an electro magnetic frequency app on his iphone. so we went down into the bank by the pond and the emf wave was really low much lower than on normal ground

now how could this theoretically effect a workout

more or less calories burned at this location?

more ability to do more sets and reps at this location?

its kinda like lifting on the moon compared to jupiters moon perhaps

something MUST be different when exercising in the middle of this pond. its a few feet deep so that would suck probably some weird creatures in there too , i speculate even lower emf waves at the center of the pond but even the edge by the shallow pond had low emf waves this would be IDEAL for exercise experiment because only my shoes would get wet

you see there has to be an energy trick. all of us have tried all the foods, theres things beyond foods for advantages not going full stupid and doing steroids

To optimize results, I suggest you fashion a simple hat out of tinfoil.  Wear it all all times, especially when on the commode or in the shower (don't worry - aluminum doesn't rust).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Navy Mike is almost as big as Admiral Soul Crusher!

Yes but Navy Mike is really in the Navy. Navy Mike FTW!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I do not understand why you fill the board with this absolute crap.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking

Haha I'm all of 5 9 lol   No bs tho my job in the navy is I'm a cryptologist and my job is to work with electromagnetic signals

This EMF thing came about because of what happened to the guy who tended the broadcasting transmitters on top of the Empire State Building.  The “Tower Association” (group of broadcasters who rented tower space on the Empire State Building) collectively hired a staff of technicians to tend the transmitters and microwave links.  One tech, after working there 15-20 years, developed Multiple Sclerosis.  

It is probable that he would have developed M. S. regardless of whether or not he worked there.  It is, however, the source of the whole EMF to do.

I have a gym partner who worked for AT&T who was called out to an upscale home  whose owner was afraid that the WiFi signals from his Uverse modem was “keeping him awake” at night.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
This EMF thing came about because of what happened to the guy who tended the broadcasting transmitters on top of the Empire State Building.  The “Tower Association” (group of broadcasters who rented tower space on the Empire State Building) collectively hired a staff of technicians to tend the transmitters and microwave links.  One tech, after working there 15-20 years, developed Multiple Sclerosis.  

It is probable that he would have developed M. S. regardless of whether or not he worked there.  It is, however, the source of the whole EMF to do.

I have a gym partner who worked for AT&T who was called out to an upscale home  whose owner was afraid that the WiFi signals from his Uverse modem was “keeping him awake” at night.

This is like saying that if that tech had jumped off the building and killed himself, EMF would have been responsible.  Oh fuck the stupid shit we believe.  EMF does not cause all these insane claims. 

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
would this produce more results

about 2 years ago my cousin came down from california and he had an electro magnetic frequency app on his iphone. so we went down into the bank by the pond and the emf wave was really low much lower than on normal ground

now how could this theoretically effect a workout

more or less calories burned at this location?

more ability to do more sets and reps at this location?

its kinda like lifting on the moon compared to jupiters moon perhaps

something MUST be different when exercising in the middle of this pond. its a few feet deep so that would suck probably some weird creatures in there too , i speculate even lower emf waves at the center of the pond but even the edge by the shallow pond had low emf waves this would be IDEAL for exercise experiment because only my shoes would get wet

you see there has to be an energy trick. all of us have tried all the foods, theres things beyond foods for advantages not going full stupid and doing steroids

Mike Mentzer might have solved this.
Not sure.