Author Topic: - Video  (Read 214363 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
he will never do it and if he did they wouldn't even know what he is talking about or care

have you ever mentioned this site to your friend who don't lift or follow this sideshow ?

no one cares

Yes.

I've mentioned it to everyone at my JiuJitsu academy, Equinox gym and also a few coworkers that are bodybuilding enthusiasts.

Any publicity is good publicity..

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
What advertising does getbig have?

There are ads?
I've never seen an ad on this place ever.

Edit, I only come to the forums and there's no ads of course, but you're right... The front page has ads.

I've never seen them before just now when I went to look.
The homepage. All those companys pay Ron I believe. Maybe I am wrong.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Absolutely.

If and when the conversation lends itself to it, he should definitely plug the site in such a way that gives direct traffic to it (i.e. saying GetBig.Com)..

There are also other ways he could promote the site by way of guerrilla marketing (i.e. wear a T-shirt that reads GETBIG.COM), but I'm sure 333386 can slip it in if possible.

That would be a very nice gesture to our site.

"1"

is the show live or tape delay

if he did that they would probably just edit it out

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
The homepage. All those companys pay Ron I believe. Maybe I am wrong.

You're probably right.

So he should call the forums a non-profit entity.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Can he legally shout out Getbig.com? Or do they consider that unpaid advertising?

Is unpaid advertising illegal?  Lol, what are they going to do, send Ron an invoice?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wearing my GR 9/11 NYC shirt.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
is the show live or tape delay

if he did that they would probably just edit it out

I'm not sure.

"1"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Wearing my GR 9/11 NYC shirt.

I will record it and look for you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I will record it and look for you.

Hey gal and no one.    Any last minute tips?     Ha ha ha ha.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I'm not sure.

"1"
I think even most live shows have a few second delay. They dont want 333386 busting out his posing thong on the air   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think even most live shows have a few second delay. They dont want 333386 busting out his posing thong on the air   :D

I hope my thick Bronx accent is kept in check.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
I actually just had a bunch of "Getbig Elite" shirts made that I wear around Chicago. So yea, getbig does get very good adverts.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
He keeps talking about how "not obsessed" he is.

Sure sign of obsession.
Dude is totally in denial.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Dude is totally in denial.

about what
that I enjoy giving 333 shit ?

the only reason I give him so much shit is that he's by far the most stupid person on these boards (maybe that makes me a bully as he can hardly defend himself and seems to need others to step in)

If you want to start threads about yourself I'll will gladly give you shit as well

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

I'm so DVRing this :-D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Here is how to plug in the site:

They will ask:  What made you decide to come on the show

You say:  Well, I'm active on a major online bodybuilding forum called GETBIG.com and they convinced me to come on here and clear this story!  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I hope my thick Bronx accent is kept in check.

Never mind that just walk on carrying a log! You will have a pump :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Here is how to plug in the site:

They will ask:  What made you decide to come on the show

You say:  Well, I'm active on a major online bodybuilding forum called GETBIG.com and they convinced me to come on here and clear this story!  ;D

let's be honest

if get's a chance to plug anything it should be his own business

hopefully 333 is at least smart enough to know that

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
let's be honest

if get's a chance to plug anything it should be his own business

hopefully 333 is at least smart enough to know that

Fair Enough.... I edited it

They will ask:  What made you decide to come on the show

You say:  Well, I'm active on a major online bodybuilding forum called GETBIG.com which I'm always surfing while I'm at work at ____name of business____ and they convinced me to come on here and clear this story!  Grin

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
about what
that I enjoy giving 333 shit ?

the only reason I give him so much shit is that he's by far the most stupid person on these boards (maybe that makes me a bully as he can hardly defend himself and seems to need others to step in)

If you want to start threads about yourself I'll will gladly give you shit as well
You literally cannot refrain from directly attacking him in whatever thread his in, on whatever board he's on. I believe theres a word for that... whats is called? Oh, yeah, obsession.

Justify it to yourself however you want, but when literally EVERYONE is pointing it out to you, it's probably something you should think about.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fair Enough.... I edited it

They will ask:  What made you decide to come on the show

You say:  Well, I'm active on a major online bodybuilding forum called GETBIG.com which I'm always surfing while I'm at work at ____name of business____ and they convinced me to come on here and clear this story!  Grin

how about I'm an underemployed attorney and since I have nothing else to do I spend 22 hours a day posting threads on an obscure bodybuilding board (wait for laughs of derision to die down) called GetBig.com.   I decided to start yet another thread about myself and what a prick (his own assessment not mine) I looked like is my childsize tshirt struggling like a little girl with a water bottle.   The rest, as they say, is history.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You literally cannot refrain from directly attacking him in whatever thread his in, on whatever board he's on. I believe theres a word for that... whats is called? Oh, yeah, obsession.

Justify it to yourself however you want, but when literally EVERYONE is pointing it out to you, it's probably something you should think about.

like I said

if you want to start a thread about yourself being publicly humiliated and calling yourself a prick I will gladly give you some attention too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
how about I'm an underemployed attorney and since I have nothing else to do I spend 22 hours a day posting threads on an obscure bodybuilding board (wait for laughs of derision to die down) called GetBig.com.   I decided to start yet another thread about myself and what a prick (his own assessment not mine) I looked like is my childsize tshirt struggling like a little girl with a water bottle.   The rest, as they say, is history.

Get help.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
like I said

if you want to start a thread about yourself being publicly humiliated and calling yourself a prick I will gladly give you some attention too

Jesus dude, you're hopeless. But then, you've always been hopeless.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Get help.

wear a normal sized shirt tomorrow so you don't feel like a prick (again, no my words so don't pretend to get offended)

I assume after tomorrow you'll be back to posting 22 hours a day about how much you hate Obama and dream of him divorcing Michelle and going to gay bath houses.   You know, back to you day job