Author Topic: - Video  (Read 214357 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Are you going to be otside the today show tomorrow w a sign stalking me? 

If you had any fucking brains you would wear a nice suit and remind people you're a practicing attorney and not just a moron in a childsized tshirt who is too stupid to figure out how to open a water bottle

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
again, your insults make no sense

333 is the one who talks about twinks and searches the interweb for pictures of Tbombz and talks incessantly about his fantasy of Obama being gay

come on man, at least put some thought into your attempted insults
I just called you a homosexual bottom with AIDs. Pretty straight forward. You arent special needs or some shit, are you? Im starting to feel like im picking on a kid with downs, or a learning disability.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I just called you a homosexual bottom with AIDs. Pretty straight forward. You arent special needs or some shit, are you? Im starting to feel like im picking on a kid with downs, or a learning disability.

Probably best to leave straw bitch alone from here on out bro. He clearly has a less than stellar real life to devote this much time to rising 333's nuts. I'm starting to feel bad as I reflect on his situation.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yep, your statement makes no sense

I'm not gay nor do I have AIDS and all I've done is give a fucking moron shit for being a moron

try making sense next time.... if you can

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Probably best to leave straw bitch alone from here on out bro. He clearly has a less than stellar real life to devote this much time to rising 333's nuts. I'm starting to feel bad as I reflect on his situation.

I don't give a shit

keep trying

maybe eventually one of you will actually make some sense

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Cue straw bitch in 3,2,1: "blah blah blah I could care less what people think of me and my 20,000 posts...."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If you had any fucking brains you would wear a nice suit and remind people you're a practicing attorney and not just a moron in a childsized tshirt who is too stupid to figure out how to open a water bottle

They asked me to wear a T Shirt

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
how about I'm an underemployed attorney and since I have nothing else to do I spend 22 hours a day posting threads on an obscure bodybuilding board (wait for laughs of derision to die down) called GetBig.com.   I decided to start yet another thread about myself and what a prick (his own assessment not mine) I looked like is my childsize tshirt struggling like a little girl with a water bottle.   The rest, as they say, is history.

How is this any different than 99% of Getbiggers?  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Cue straw bitch in 3,2,1: "blah blah blah I could care less what people think of me and my 20,000 posts...."

great point

remember how often I brag about my post count

only a world class douche would think a post count on an obscure message board meant something

someone here did that and I think even started a thread about it

who was it again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
great point

remember how often I brag about my post count

only a world class douche would think a post count on an obscure message board meant something

someone here did that and I think even started a thread about it

who was it again?

Bro - WTF is wrong w you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They asked me to wear a T Shirt

you should have told them you would and then show up in a suit

you've got a few seconds to make an impression they've already seen you in the medium tshirt

did it ever occur to you that they are going to try to make you look like an ass

turn the tables on them and look professional

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Look out for Kathie Lee.  She'll probably try to grope you ;D

Oh she'll be grabbing his arms!  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Bro - WTF is wrong w you?

you can't remember who it was that started a thread about their post count

it was some dude who had a meltdown when Obama was re-elected in a landslide

that's all I remember

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you can't remember who it was that started a thread about their post count

it was some dude who had a meltdown when Obama was re-elected in a landslide

that's all I remember

You have a lot of problems - seek help

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You have a lot of problems - seek help

I have no problems at all

it's been a great year financially

I live in a beautiful state, I had an awesome delt and arm workout today and I'm laughing my ass off at you

when you go on TV tomorrow try to work in how you know Obama is trying to intentionally collapse the nation (whatever that means - don't worry about it for now) so that he can make us all Communist

they will eat that shit up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I live in a beautiful state, I had an awesome delt and arm workout today and I'm laughing my ass off at you

when you go on TV tomorrow try to work in how you know Obama is trying to intentionally collapse the nation (whatever that means - don't worry about it for now) so that he can make us all Communist

Did your BF run out on you or something?  WTF? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Did your BF run out on you or something?  WTF? 

you must be thinking about yourself and TBombz

any luck with your internet search for more nude bathroom photos

maybe you should use your 15 seconds to give him a shout out

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

Michigan LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Michigan LOL

?

I live in Northern California

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
?

I live in Northern California

We are here to support the guy, Ok i get it you dont like him or his anti obama posts, just pm him , no need to to litter this thread, or just start another thread.

I want to see him on the TODAY show, i want to support this guy from Australia..

P.S Northern California, awesome, you should visit arce and cswol.

Thanks man.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
We are here to support the guy, Ok i get it you dont like him or his anti obama posts, just pm him , no need to to litter this thread, or just start another thread.

I want to see him on the TODAY show, i want to support this guy from Australia..

P.S Northern California, awesome, you should visit arce and cswol.

Thanks man.

why the fuck would I pm him and if you noticed I've given him sound sincere advice in this thread

I don't give  a crap if he or anyone else is on the Today show

I've never even seen an America Idol or Survivor or any of that shit much less a early morning talk show for housewives

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why the fuck would I pm him and if you noticed I've given him sound sincere advice in this thread

I've never even seen an America Idol or Survivor or any of that shit much less a early morning talk show for housewives

Why so hateful?  WTH ?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

but your watching this thread like a hawk man.

I enjoy the fact his on the TODAY show. I wish him nothing but success in his life.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
on every local news channel in l.a. and they are roasting him for being on ped

He should sue since he's natty...