Author Topic: Breaking Olympia - The Phil Heath Story - Premiere  (Read 3995 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath comeback, Breaking Olympia
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2024, 04:47:56 PM »
Whitest teeth in the game.

Sexy Beast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2024, 05:11:26 PM »
The only person I can recall who actually seemed to improve in their 40's (after competing for many years) was Albert Beckles although there may be some long time natural competitors who have  made improvements in their 40's

There is definitely a shelf life on competitive careers in the current iteration of this "sport" and the window is getting smaller and smaller

There is only so much abuse the body can take before the wheels start to get a bit wobbly and eventually fall off

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2024, 05:15:57 PM »
The only person I can recall who actually seemed to improve in their 40's (after competing for many years) was Albert Beckles although there may be some long time natural competitors who have  made improvements in their 40's

There is definitely a shelf life on competitive careers in the current iteration of this "sport" and the window is getting smaller and smaller

There is only so much abuse the body can take before the wheels start to get a bit wobbly and eventually fall off
the body much like a car has a milage limit for how much you can beat it up. If you start bb at a late age you can improve long in to your 40's.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Breaking Olympia - The Phil Heath Story - Premiere
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2024, 05:33:14 PM »
the body much like a car has a milage limit for how much you can beat it up. If you start bb at a late age you can improve long in to your 40's.

Breaking News! Lee Haney just released a statement that he will be returning to the Olympia stage to take on the Heath!!!

Sexy Beast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2024, 05:48:45 PM »

yep, totally agree

I explicitly said someone who had already completed for many years

a 40 year old who never trained still has many years of  improvement ahead of them, especially if they get better and diet and training and consistency over those years

Beckles was competing at a high level in the 1960's and probably peaked in his late 40's in the mid 1980's

These guys these days put their bodies through so much abuse that they only have a small window of time before their bodies start to rebel

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2024, 05:51:25 PM »
The guys today do too much, too fast.  If you've never exceeded 1000mg/week and you're 40 years old, you'll see huge gains just by upping the dose.  Problem is that today people start with balls-to-the-wall megadoses and never stop, so they're totally burned out within a decade or two, and they're completely shot by the time they pass 40.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2024, 06:02:49 PM »
Joe Roark found evidence that Al Beckles was lying about his age by 10 years(was 10 years younger than he claimed).

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2024, 06:05:57 PM »
Joe Roark found evidence that Al Beckles was lying about his age by 10 years(was 10 years younger than he claimed).

So he was born in 1940?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2024, 06:45:59 PM »
Palumboism……. Blown out gut…..  there is no coming back from that!  …. A “ comeback “ would be silly and tarnish his legacy …. Once the body has had enough ….. and starts to regress … it’s over!

Sexy Beast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2024, 03:20:08 PM »

Yeah, I think Beckles claimed to be born in 1930
The Muscle Memory site (is that Roarks site) says 1938

Anyway you cut it he was successfully competing in pro shows well beyond the age of most (all ?) pros today

He started competing in 1965 and won his last pro show in 1991 when he was either 53 or  61 or somewhere in between

https://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Beckles,+Albert

Sexy Beast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2024, 03:21:51 PM »
Palumboism……. Blown out gut…..  there is no coming back from that!  …. A “ comeback “ would be silly and tarnish his legacy …. Once the body has had enough ….. and starts to regress … it’s over!

yep, as good as he was and still is....it's over

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2024, 03:27:39 PM »

This.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2024, 09:29:05 PM »
Phil gives his opinion on tren. Guy doesn't know shit, ridiculous, everything he says is wrong.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C41Ux-IRGod/?igsh=MXFjcnozYmp2cGR6bg==

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2024, 09:49:52 PM »
Phil gives his opinion on tren. Guy doesn't know shit, ridiculous, everything he says is wrong.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C41Ux-IRGod/?igsh=MXFjcnozYmp2cGR6bg==

He’s so condescending when he talks. Always acts like he’s so much better and smarter than other bbers. So unlikable in so many ways. Did nothing to advance bodybuilding when he was on top either. Guy couldn’t even keep a supplement contract he was so unpopular.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2024, 01:14:00 AM »
He’s so condescending when he talks. Always acts like he’s so much better and smarter than other bbers. So unlikable in so many ways. Did nothing to advance bodybuilding when he was on top either. Guy couldn’t even keep a supplement contract he was so unpopular.

Imagine being a several time Mr O and literally crying when people dissed him, he should have been on top of the world, any slights shouldn't have touched him, he was SO good.

Another guy who knew intimate details about Phil at the time, said he used tren to compete for his pro card, as he should have, there's nothing wrong with it. But now he's condescending and saying not to touch tren because it's the wrong color ??? :D because it's so liver toxic  ??? Tren is "known" to probably wreak havoc on the kidneys, liver is usually not a concern. And the cough is not from benzyl alc. I'm going to say there's nothing wrong per se with using tren even for one's first cycle, there's a few caveats but in principle, it's just another anabolic steroid. Say 400 test and 100 tren per WEEK, fantastic, trying to do a gram or two is not in you best interest as a noob.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2024, 12:24:59 PM »

Phil is a special kind of retard

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2024, 12:12:21 PM »
20 minutes through it right now, just got a vasectomy so I have to kill time with my bag of peas  ;D

Almost turned it off 3 times, really over-dramatic... for exemple camera turning off but they leave thw sound so we can hear Heath cry...

They really overdid the drama part of it.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2024, 12:15:18 PM »
I mean I’ll watch it for free ….. other than that it’s a no from me ( where is it supposed to be showing?)

It's free on amazon

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Breaking Olympia - The Phil Heath Story - coming 2024
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2024, 12:23:00 PM »
Underrated comment of peace…..

What’s Phil’s stance on Russia vs. Ukraine?

Also, is Phil vaxxed?

Does anybody nose?

don't forget his 29 inch waist

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2024, 12:25:36 PM »
20 minutes through it right now, just got a vasectomy so I have to kill time with my bag of peas  ;D

Almost turned it off 3 times, really over-dramatic... for exemple camera turning off but they leave thw sound so we can hear Heath cry...

do you have kids already ? or have you decided to "end your line" because of your skinny arm genetics ?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2024, 02:24:44 PM »
yep, totally agree

I explicitly said someone who had already completed for many years

a 40 year old who never trained still has many years of  improvement ahead of them, especially if they get better and diet and training and consistency over those years

Beckles was competing at a high level in the 1960's and probably peaked in his late 40's in the mid 1980's

These guys these days put their bodies through so much abuse that they only have a small window of time before their bodies start to rebel

Don Youngblood started late, competed and won the masters, then his stupid fucking heart exploded

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2024, 02:38:37 PM »
do you have kids already ? or have you decided to "end your line" because of your skinny arm genetics ?

Lmfao !!!  ;D
I have an awesome 6 yo.

Getting divorced so I don't want any bad surprise in the futur.
I will already have the Std's to deal with  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2024, 06:16:48 PM »
It's free on amazon
You have to rent or buy it …. However the Kai Greene one is free( which I’d rather see anyways nh)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2024, 06:27:12 PM »

Nice I did it 18 months ago and it was a great decision.  You never have to pull out ever again..it’s like a freaking superpower. 

Condolences on the divorce.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2024, 06:37:00 PM »

???

He wasn’t as big in 2020 as he was in his first Mr O but palumboism or a blown out gut, I just don’t see it.