Author Topic: Killing children/your child because god told you to  (Read 41596 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Killing children/your child because god told you to
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:50 AM »
I haven't read this whole thing but wasn't the original question in the initial thread a few months ago "If God told you to kill the child, would you?"

This means God told him to do it right?  Not that he may have heard voices, or Satan whispered in his ear, or he may be delusional or insane.  No possibility in the question other than God, the creator of the universe who created life and can bring the dead back to life told him to do it. 

The question implies imo, that God is real and he told him to do it.  The question was not, if you believed God told you to...The question was "If GOD told you to...."  right?

If that is correct, I believe people that don't believe in an omniscient God that is the creator of life, the creator of the universe, the one who can take lives at will and the one that can restore and resurrect life will never understand MCWAY'S answer. 

R

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »
Wrong again!! I DO know the difference, as I have clear guidelines as to how the Lord operates with regards to justice, mercy, repentance, judgment, and the depth and range of all of the above. It's an simple read and it's easy to state that no such order would come from the Lord to exclusively kill my children.

What seperates me from you is that I speak the truth and know certain circumstances require certain actions. There are situations that you would do such, even given how unlikely the odds of your having to do so might be.

Still I wouldn't kill a child, yet you have admitted you would.  If there are clear guidelines the hypocrite you worship has succeeded in layign the ground work for you to be ripe for the picking.  Just like that woman.

Guess what you're doing, when you attack Hamas, AQ, and the Taliban, KNOWING THAT THEY USE CHILDREN AS SHIELDS or AS BOMBS and hide among the populace: You're killing children, ON PURPOSE. In fact, they're counting on that. That's why they bleat to the UN, everytime they get their behinds whipped, while engaging in the very thing that they supposedly want: HOLY WAR (Jihad). They just don't like it, when they're on the losing end of it.

Yes, and our soldiers, not taking in your murdering God's example,  do everything they can to avoid killing innocent people.  Did god do the same in his unlimited power?   ::)

Again, you play the semantics game. Killing them with missiles and bombs makes it impersonal. But, you would do that, just the same, if that's what it took to keep them from putting an end to your family and country.

You are the one confusing the issue.  We are talking about GENOCIDE remember?  Or did you forget in the mists of your candy ass deflection of the issue?

Collateral damage is unavoidable in war.  And is unfortunate.  GENOCIDE is always avoidable and is even more avoidable when you are the All powerful God.

It has not reached that point....YET. Then again, they haven't been attacking us, scorching our crops, and targeting our women and children for three centuries, have they? Nor have peace treaties, cease-fires, etc. been attempted for as long. Of course, you keep forgetting that in your continued wailing about the Amalekites.

Were the Israelites to have taken care of those kids, you'd turn right around and start hollering about "slavery", just as you did, when Israel adopted children from other vanquished enemies. So, again, spare me the adoption spiel.

BTW, guess what happened, when those adopted Amalekites (the ones Saul didn't destroy and went elsewhere) grew up and their numbers were replenished.

Again, when I see you with adoption papers in hand, to feed clothe, and school the sons of dead AQ/Hamas/Taliban terrorists, you'll have a leg on which to stand. That's assuming they don't use your benevolence against you, when they grow up (then again, you may plan to just pick the babies and leave the older kids and teens to starve to death).

I'm not adopting these kids for several reasons:

-  I didn't kill there parents
-  There parents didn't kill anyone in my family, or for that mater anyone i know
-  We are not forced to decide between a Male genocide of AQ & the Taliban and complete Genocide of all men women and children.
-  There are resources and people who are taking care of orphaned children from this conflict.

Even if all this were true and they kill my family and i did kill their parents I would not kill the children.  At the very least I help pay for their care.

The mere fact that you would have to resort to such pathetic arguments to justify your willingness to kill a child on God's orders says more of the twisted perverse cult of christianity you follow.

You whole argument borders on the ridiculous.

-  God is the creator therefore he's not morally accountable
-  I don't see you adopting AQ children
-  Even though i said i'd kill a child on God's it's different than what that women did.

And then suggesting you'd kill Hamas children for chanting.   You should be ashamed of yourself.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 06:25:18 PM »
bottom line I wouldn't let Mcway or anyone with his mind set within 500 feet of my child.
DAWG

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »
Still I wouldn't kill a child, yet you have admitted you would.  If there are clear guidelines the hypocrite you worship has succeeded in layign the ground work for you to be ripe for the picking.  Just like that woman.

Notwithstanding how dopey this statement of yours is, I missed the parts were 1) the trangressions of these kids were identified 2)they were given the opportunity to repent of such or 3) Andrea Yates attempted to interceded on her kids behalf.

Yes, and our soldiers, not taking in your murdering God's example,  do everything they can to avoid killing innocent people.  Did god do the same in his unlimited power?   ::)

What do you call giving them over 300 years to surrender, repent, and to make amends for their actions?

You are the one confusing the issue.  We are talking about GENOCIDE remember?  Or did you forget in the mists of your candy ass deflection of the issue?

Collateral damage is unavoidable in war.  And is unfortunate.  GENOCIDE is always avoidable and is even more avoidable when you are the All powerful God.

One way to do that is to repent, when you've been ambushing the Israelites, instead of CONTINUING to attack their people, scorch their crops, etc. And, that's just the Israelites; that doesn't include the other folks the Amalekites were assaulting. Or did YOU forget that in YOUR candy-@$$ deflections?

I'm not adopting these kids for several reasons:

-  I didn't kill there parents
-  There parents didn't kill anyone in my family, or for that mater anyone i know
-  We are not forced to decide between a Male genocide of AQ & the Taliban and complete Genocide of all men women and children.
-  There are resources and people who are taking care of orphaned children from this conflict.

Even if all this were true and they kill my family and i did kill their parents I would not kill the children.  At the very least I help pay for their care.

You'd do nothing of the sort! Nor would you expect anyone else who'd experience such a tragedy to do the same.

The mere fact that you would have to resort to such pathetic arguments to justify your willingness to kill a child on God's orders says more of the twisted perverse cult of christianity you follow.

My arguments are to make the point, that I know to decipher the words of God vs. some other source (psychotic, demonic, etc.) based on the criteria used in Scripture. And, that situation yield absolutely NO chance of my being ordered to just wantonly or exclusively kill a child. The simple fact is, and you admitted it yourself, you were expecting to duck your question and not give you a straight "Yes" or "No" answer, in a silly attempt to either criticize my faith (or lack thereof, depending on which answer I picked) to God.

You whole argument borders on the ridiculous.

-  God is the creator therefore he's not morally accountable
-  I don't see you adopting AQ children
-  Even though i said i'd kill a child on God's it's different than what that women did.

To whom is God supposedly morally accountable? YOU!!! Are you going to hold your breath and whine, if the Almighty doesn't do things the way YOU think they should be done? He who created life has the right to destroy it. If that don't float your boat, that is just too bad for you.

You claimed that once you retaliate against an enemy, you should take care of their children. Yet, were you put in the same situation, your concern about AQ children would be out the door as fast as your Ozmo feet could take you. Your suggestion that our armed forces, who take down AQ terrorists (or even the citizens of the United States) are now obligated to care for their children is even more preposterous.

Again, when I see some adoption papers in your hand for Bin Laden's grandbabies (or any other children of the folks who hit us on 9/11), then you'll have a leg on which to stand with this silly stance of yours.

And then suggesting you'd kill Hamas children for chanting.   You should be ashamed of yourself.

I suggested no such thing, Ozmo. What I said was regarding taking actions to attack me and my family. I clarified that in a subsequent post. And, considering, based on what I've seen on recent news specials (kids ASSEMBLING BOMBS AND CARRYING ASSAULT WEAPONS, an 8-year-old killing his fahter; most recently, an 11-year-old shooting his father's pregnant fiance', etc.) if you think that I'm going to contemplate adopting or sparing such little monsters (especially, when they're engaging in trying to kill me), you REALLY NEED TO LAY OFF THE COLD ONES!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »
Notwithstanding how dopey this statement of yours is, I missed the parts were 1) the trangressions of these kids were identified 2)they were given the opportunity to repent of such or 3) Andrea Yates attempted to interceded on her kids behalf.

How is it dopey that the same god that preaches love and decency orders grown men to ram a spear in the gut of a 18 month baby girl?

How is it dopey that thousands of years later a grown man in this day age says he'd kill a child on "god's" order?

It's not dopey.  It's tragic.

What do you call giving them over 300 years to surrender, repent, and to make amends for their actions?

Answer the question.  Did god do the same with his power?  We've already established he could have teleport them to a planet on the other side of the universe and put a force shield around it preventing them from ever leaving it, traveling billions of lights years across the universe so they can attack Israel.  Care to make any more excuses for your "ALL POWERFUL" GOD?   

Or are you gonna try and tell me that there is something good that would come out of a person who is forced to ram a spear in the gut of a baby?

One way to do that is to repent, when you've been ambushing the Israelites, instead of CONTINUING to attack their people, scorch their crops, etc. And, that's just the Israelites; that doesn't include the other folks the Amalekites were assaulting. Or did YOU forget that in YOUR candy-@$$ deflections?

Really?  Can you explain to me how to get a 7 month old baby boy to repent?  Let's get back to subject before you start running off at the mouth about who's knows what to "defect" from the fact that the ALL POWERFUL god you worship, who is also a slaver, ordered soldiers to kill children when he had in his power to avoid it. 
You'd do nothing of the sort! Nor would you expect anyone else who'd experience such a tragedy to do the same.

That's the difference between you me.  You in many ways are as primitive and emotionally barbaric as those murdering soldiers thousands of years ago.  I'm not.  You have shown, by your statements, that you would kill a child on god's order, you are no different than Mrs. Yates save a small shred of perception.  You believe in absolute vengeance, man women and child.  You are no different than those who hijacked the planes on 9/11. They believed they were on a mission from God too.  They believed they were acting on god's orders.  Now, I don't think there is a situation presently that would cause you murder a child, McWay, don't get me wrong, but the potential, by your own admission, is there. 

It's that kind of barbaric stone age thinking that for all the good religion does, still holds our society captive from peace and our true potential.

My arguments are to make the point, that I know to decipher the words of God vs. some other source (psychotic, demonic, etc.) based on the criteria used in Scripture. And, that situation yield absolutely NO chance of my being ordered to just wantonly or exclusively kill a child. The simple fact is, and you admitted it yourself, you were expecting to duck your question and not give you a straight "Yes" or "No" answer, in a silly attempt to either criticize my faith (or lack thereof, depending on which answer I picked) to God.

David Koresh felt the same about scripture.   ;)

Are you a prophet McWay?  You know the future?  You know God's voice?

To whom is God supposedly morally accountable? YOU!!! Are you going to hold your breath and whine, if the Almighty doesn't do things the way YOU think they should be done? He who created life has the right to destroy it. If that don't float your boat, that is just too bad for you.

He's morally accountable to himself.  It's called integrity, walking the walk, talking the talk etc...  The first thing that comes to mind when someone doesn't follow there own rules is:  SATAN

You claimed that once you retaliate against an enemy, you should take care of their children. Yet, were you put in the same situation, your concern about AQ children would be out the door as fast as your Ozmo feet could take you. Your suggestion that our armed forces, who take down AQ terrorists (or even the citizens of the United States) are now obligated to care for their children is even more preposterous.

No, what i said was "If I killed their parents" I'd talk care of their children.   I listed the differences that made you candy ass defection of an argument worthless.

But this paragraph shows me some of the hate in your heart for anyone who is not like you.  It shows you don't know the difference between what it is to be an adult versus a child.  But then again, you've already admitted you'd kill a child on god's orders.  So why show anything but indifference to the innocent children of the terrorists? 
Again, when I see some adoption papers in your hand for Bin Laden's grandbabies (or any other children of the folks who hit us on 9/11), then you'll have a leg on which to stand with this silly stance of yours.

There you go, waving your adoption deflection flag, even though I outline distinctly the difference between what's going on now and GENOCIDE that happened with the Amalikites.

BUT WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM SOME ONE WHO IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY KILLING CHILDREN AND HAS ADMITTED THEY WOULD DO IT THEMSELVES?

I suggested no such thing, Ozmo. What I said was regarding taking actions to attack me and my family. I clarified that in a subsequent post. And, considering, based on what I've seen on recent news specials (kids ASSEMBLING BOMBS AND CARRYING ASSAULT WEAPONS, an 8-year-old killing his fahter; most recently, an 11-year-old shooting his father's pregnant fiance', etc.) if you think that I'm going to contemplate adopting or sparing such little monsters (especially, when they're engaging in trying to kill me), you REALLY NEED TO LAY OFF THE COLD ONES!!

You didn't say directly, you only suggested it.  I posted the whole exchange earlier.  And this last response only strengthens assertions about you.

Seriously dude.  Get counseling.  There's much hate in your heart.  You are libel to blow a fuse and go on a killing spree killing anyone that looks arab.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »
How is it dopey that the same god that preaches love and decency orders grown men to ram a spear in the gut of a 18 month baby girl?

How is it dopey that thousands of years later a grown man in this day age says he'd kill a child on "god's" order?

It's not dopey.  It's tragic.

Answer the question.  Did god do the same with his power?  We've already established he could have teleport them to a planet on the other side of the universe and put a force shield around it preventing them from ever leaving it, traveling billions of lights years across the universe so they can attack Israel.  Care to make any more excuses for your "ALL POWERFUL" GOD?   

Already did! 300+ years to repent and make amends. They didn't; thus, they paid the price for it, period. I make no excuses for my God, because He does NOT need to conform to what I think (or what YOU THINK, for that matter) He should do with His creation. If the Amalekites had repented, they'd been spared (no teleportation necessary).

Or are you gonna try and tell me that there is something good that would come out of a person who is forced to ram a spear in the gut of a baby?

Once again, in your pathetic attempt to prop up your argument, you play the semantics game with the manner of death involved. Spears then, or bombs, now, they're just as dead.

Really?  Can you explain to me how to get a 7 month old baby boy to repent?  Let's get back to subject before you start running off at the mouth about who's knows what to "defect" from the fact that the ALL POWERFUL god you worship, who is also a slaver, ordered soldiers to kill children when he had in his power to avoid it. 

I've been on the subject from the start. In fact, this goofball statement of yours just demonstrates YOUR deflection and merely verifies what I've said from the jump. You, in your eagerness to whine, will find fault with any aspect of what was done with the Amalekites, or any other people on whom He pronounced judgment.

Again, you spare them and assimilate them (about which you REPEATEDLY cried did not happen with the Amalekites, but did happen with others), you start wailing about "slavery". Or you leave to starve and die, then it's the "God's-a-big-meanie" routine. Or, you continue your current route with the tired genocide flap.

That's the difference between you me.  You in many ways are as primitive and emotionally barbaric as those murdering soldiers thousands of years ago.  I'm not.  You have shown, by your statements, that you would kill a child on god's order, you are no different than Mrs. Yates save a small shred of perception.  You believe in absolute vengeance, man women and child.  You are no different than those who hijacked the planes on 9/11. They believed they were on a mission from God too.  They believed they were acting on god's orders.  Now, I don't think there is a situation presently that would cause you murder a child, McWay, don't get me wrong, but the potential, by your own admission, is there. 

You are EVERY BIT as "primitive". The one difference between us is that I can say it straight up, when asked, because I know how the Lord operates, based on His word. I know the criteria He sets and how He offers redemption and repentance. You, on the other hand, would do ABSOLUTELY NONE of the things that you so smugly claimed earlier.

If your family or people underwent what the Israelites did for three centuries and change, you WOULD NOT adopt the offspring of your enemies or give two spits who did. And, if those who were attacking those you loved happened to be children, you'd take them down without hesitation, pure and simple. So, you'll excuse me if I don't buy your sanctimonious routine, at this point.

It's that kind of barbaric stone age thinking that for all the good religion does, still holds our society captive from peace and our true potential.

David Koresh felt the same about scripture.   ;)

Hardly!! Koresh violated Scripture majorly. Nowhere, past or present, has there been any edict for mass suicide.

Are you a prophet McWay?  You know the future?  You know God's voice?

What part of "based on the criteria in Scripture" ain't registering? That's why I have a Bible. It easily helps me decipher what is and isn't of the Lord.

He's morally accountable to himself.  It's called integrity, walking the walk, talking the talk etc...  The first thing that comes to mind when someone doesn't follow there own rules is:  SATAN

I'm sorry!! What are all these satanic rules that the Prince of Darkness is violating? As far as God not walking the walk, that's a laugh. Part of walking the walk is His covenant with Abraham, to bless those who bless him (and his family) and curse those who curse him.

Not to mention that 2nd commandment, regarding the punishment to the third and fourth generation.

No, what i said was "If I killed their parents" I'd talk care of their children.   I listed the differences that made you candy ass defection of an argument worthless.

I know what you said, and this statement (much like that one) is simply BS!!

But this paragraph shows me some of the hate in your heart for anyone who is not like you.  It shows you don't know the difference between what it is to be an adult versus a child.  But then again, you've already admitted you'd kill a child on god's orders.  So why show anything but indifference to the innocent children of the terrorists? 

You'd better get your eyes checked. I don't hate people who simply aren't like me. I do have a personal lack of tolerance to try to rehabiliate someone's little monsters.

There you go, waving your adoption deflection flag, even though I outline distinctly the difference between what's going on now and GENOCIDE that happened with the Amalikites.

BUT WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM SOME ONE WHO IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY KILLING CHILDREN AND HAS ADMITTED THEY WOULD DO IT THEMSELVES?

It's hardly a deflection. It's a pointed example that, feet held to the fire, your money and your mouth would be in two separate locations, with nary the slightest thought on the fate of Team AQ's little ones.

You didn't say directly, you only suggested it.  I posted the whole exchange earlier.  And this last response only strengthens assertions about you.

Seriously dude.  Get counseling.  There's much hate in your heart.  You are libel to blow a fuse and go on a killing spree killing anyone that looks arab.

<<pause for hysterical laughter>> This has to be the most ROCK-HEADED BONE-BRAINED THING you have ever posted. The last thing I have is hatred for anything that looks Arab. I have people in my church who are from Arab countries. I've been to their homes; they've been to mine. Their kids have played with my own.

It ain't an Arab thing; it's a terrorist-thing; it's my attitude against ANYONE who would bring harm to me and my family, regardless of their ethnicity.

The 8-year-old who killed his dad WASN'T ARAB; neither was the recent 11-year-old who killed his father's pregnant fiance'. Again, lay off the brewskies!!!

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »
Why are you all arguing with fundamental extremist religious nut job fanatics who would kill a child if God told them to?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »
Why are you all arguing with fundamental extremist religious nut job fanatics who would kill a child if God told them to?

It's entertaining, sad, tragic, telling, astonishing, among other things, to see the extent a person in 2009, after many millennia of human history, could find a reason to murder an innocent child.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »
It's entertaining, sad, tragic, telling, astonishing, among other things, to see the extent a person in 2009, after many millennia of human history, could find a reason to murder an innocent child.

There are far too many problems in this world, and psychotic people only hold us back.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 07:52:00 AM »

Indeed it is, But, as Beach Bum so eloquently pointed out, it is perfectly LEGAL, IN THIS country, and (YES, OZMO, in the year 2009) to kill a child. The only issue is location.

Even more tragic and telling is that someone would claim that he'd adopt the children of his enemies, knowing that (when push came to shove) he would not.

There are far too many problems in this world, and psychotic people only hold us back.

Hold you back from what?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 08:25:01 AM »
It's also as such to find that someone would do the same thing, as long as he had the option of hiding behind modern-day weapons. Even more tragic and telling is that someone would claim that he'd adopt the children of his enemies, knowing that (when push came to shove) he would not.

So sad......that's all you have now to defend your murderous admission?   Just keep on holding on to it because I'm sure that's what helps you keep going to church.

You worship a murderer and a slaver.  End of story.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2009, 08:31:03 AM »
So sad......that's all you have now to defend your murderous admission?   Just keep on holding on to it because I'm sure that's what helps you keep going to church.

You worship a murderer and a slaver.  End of story.

Since I didn't and haven't murdered anyone, I have no "murderous admission". So, that's hardly the reason I continue to go to church.

Who I worship is the Creator of heaven and Earth, end of story. And while your ridiculous statements make for good fodder on a thread, they continue to lack accuracy and insight.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 08:51:18 AM »
Why does'nt god ever tell anyone to go take a shit on the salad bar at the golden corral?!!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 09:20:18 AM »
Since I didn't and haven't murdered anyone, I have no "murderous admission". So, that's hardly the reason I continue to go to church.

Who I worship is the Creator of heaven and Earth, end of story. And while your ridiculous statements make for good fodder on a thread, they continue to lack accuracy and insight.

You continue to go to church in the face of such hypocrisy because you lend yourself into believing such such stupid arguments that defend the murder of innocent children.  Or you really are just psycho.

You worship what you think is the creator of heaven and earth, a being who is a salver and a murderer.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »
You continue to go to church in the face of such hypocrisy because you lend yourself into believing such such stupid arguments that defend the murder of innocent children.  Or you really are just psycho.

The more you rant on this, the less you make sense, Ozmo. My going to church, then and now, has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened to the Amalekites.

I could call you the same thing, as you seem to be FAR MORE CONCERNED about them poor Amalekites, than their victims. Why aren't you inquiring about why they refused to leave Israel or some of their other neighbors alone? And, you continue to side-step the fact that, had they repented (they had 300+ years to do so, remember), the Amalekites would have been spared (Hey, it worked for the Ninevites).

Then, there's the other fact that you keep forgetting, namely that the Amalekites (who were spared) went RIGHT BACK TO THEIR assaulting ways, once their numbers grew again.

You worship what you think is the creator of heaven and earth, a being who is a salver and a murderer.

He is the Creator and, much to your chagrin, He can who what He wants with His creation. But, you'll continue to whine about it, whether the folks were spared ("SLAVER, SLAVER!!!!") or not ("MURDERER, MURDERER!!").

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 05:25:49 PM »
The more you rant on this, the less you make sense, Ozmo. My going to church, then and now, has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened to the Amalekites.

Sure it does, by professing your belief the Bible is the 100% WOG, you are also worshipping a slaver and a murderer.  It takes some justification to swallow that pill and still worship him, unless of course you are psycho.  You will need to lash out with any and every pathetic argument to pull it off.  Oh wait, that's what you are doing.

-  The creator is not accountable to his own edicts
-  The children would have surely starved, so killing them was the best thing to do
-  Sparing the children would have only ensured they would have grown up to attack Israel again.
-  Since you won't adopt a AQ baby, then it was justified to kill those Amalikite children, nevermind the fact the instances are completely different.

Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.  And you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian?

I could call you the same thing, as you seem to be FAR MORE CONCERNED about them poor Amalekites, than their victims. Why aren't you inquiring about why they refused to leave Israel or some of their other neighbors alone? And, you continue to side-step the fact that, had they repented (they had 300+ years to do so, remember), the Amalekites would have been spared (Hey, it worked for the Ninevites).

I'm not talking about the Adults, remember?  We are talking about murdering children.  The same thing you admitted you'd do on God's orders.  Now you are suggesting I'm sticking up for them?  Add another candy ass deflection to the list.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure there was plenty of "evil" amalikites.  but only a fool would believe the entire race was evil.  Just like the same fools who thought all the Jews were evil in 1932.  Good thing the Americans, Germans and Soviets weren't that foolish in 1944.  Or for that matter in 2009.  But wait, in 1200's around the time of the crusade the "Christians" loved to slaughter entire towns........on what presumed to be "god's" orders.  Religion is so bad ass.   ::)

Then, there's the other fact that you keep forgetting, namely that the Amalekites (who were spared) went RIGHT BACK TO THEIR assaulting ways, once their numbers grew again.

Yeah, according to the same people who wrote the historical account.   ::)  I wonder how many axe welding 18 month year old girls killed jews.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2009, 05:49:11 AM »
Sure it does, by professing your belief the Bible is the 100% WOG, you are also worshipping a slaver and a murderer.  It takes some justification to swallow that pill and still worship him, unless of course you are psycho.  You will need to lash out with any and every pathetic argument to pull it off.  Oh wait, that's what you are doing.

PLEASE!!! The least of my concerns, when it comes to why I continue to attend church and worship the Lord, is what happened to the Amalekites. I do that because I want to do so, because of what the Lord has done in my life and that of my family.

The only so-called "lashing out" is with regards to a hypothetical question, asked (it appears) for the specific purpose of trying to paint me in a corner, with regards to my faith. You've stated as much, that you expected me to squirm and not answer your question straight up. Since I didn't do that, you have pitifully resorted to this.

-  The creator is not accountable to his own edicts
-  The children would have surely starved, so killing them was the best thing to do
-  Sparing the children would have only ensured they would have grown up to attack Israel again.
-  Since you won't adopt a AQ baby, then it was justified to kill those Amalikite children, nevermind the fact the instances are completely different.

Again, you should be ashamed of yourself.  And you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian?

I sure do, and I hardly need to be ashamed of myself, because I answer to the Lord, NOT TO YOU.

- As Creator, He has the authority to reward or punish as He sees fit. He can bless individually or curse individually; He can bless collectively or curse collectively. When (and how) the Lord does that is solely up to Him, NOT YOU.

- As stated multiple times, that simply covers your hypocrisy on the matter. One minute you were complaining that the Amalekite children should have been adopted by Israel. Yet, when Israel did that with the children of other enemies, you started crying about "slavery".

- NEWS FLASH!!! That's exactly what happened. Their numbers grew; they resumed their assault on Israel.

- Missed the point by a country mile.....AGAIN!!! That's another indicator of YOUR hyprocrisy on the matter.

I'm not talking about the Adults, remember?  We are talking about murdering children.  The same thing you admitted you'd do on God's orders.  Now you are suggesting I'm sticking up for them?  Add another candy ass deflection to the list.

Look who's talking. You're the one that came up withe utterly STUPID assertion that I hate anything Arab, to cover the fact, that (when push comes to shove) you would do the EXACT SAME THING, when it comes to dealing with enemies who put your family or people in the same predicament in which the Israelites found themselves. You would do whatever it took (especially with the luxury of modern weapons) and the absolute LEAST OF YOUR CONCERNS would be the fate of your enemies' children.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure there was plenty of "evil" amalikites.  but only a fool would believe the entire race was evil.  Just like the same fools who thought all the Jews were evil in 1932.  Good thing the Americans, Germans and Soviets weren't that foolish in 1944.  Or for that matter in 2009.  But wait, in 1200's around the time of the crusade the "Christians" loved to slaughter entire towns........on what presumed to be "god's" orders.  Religion is so bad ass.   ::)

Nice try. But, it appears your history is a bit off. The Crusades had little to do with God's orders. It was a power-and-wealth grab. What happened to the Amalekites had nothing to do with power or wealth (you will recall that Saul was ordered to destroy EVERYTHING in Amalek, wealth and livestock included). It had everything to do with the fact that, despite being given CENTURIES and numerous warnings to repent, make amends, and change their ways, the Amalekites continued to terrorize the Israelites and other people.

In your foolish attempt to the Israelites with Nazis, you failed to mentioned what the sins of the Jews supposedly were or the efforts of Hitler to give them a chance to repent of those alleged sins.

Yeah, according to the same people who wrote the historical account.   ::)  I wonder how many axe welding 18 month year old girls killed jews.  ::)

AHHHHH!!! The old tired "the victors wrote the history" routine.  ::) . I wonder how noble you'd think the Israelites were, had the females been spared....WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Those of another enemy of Israel were spared. And guess what you were hollering when that happened....."SLAVERY, SLAVERY!!!".

In other words, the usual "God-is-a-big-meanie" spiel  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »
Nero set Rome on fire, then blamed the Christians.  As a result, many Christians were tortured and killed.

OzmO and company kill millions of babies, then he calls MCWAY a baby killer when MCWAY has killed zero babies and he actually is pro-life.  OzmO calls MCWAY a hypocrite, when OzmO is the biggest selfrighteous hypocrite here. 

But it makes OzmO feel better about his immoral life to call baby killers those who are actually trying to save those babies that OzmO is killing.

But Christians have been around for 2,000 years and have suffered torture and death at the hands of people like Nero and OzmO, yet OzmO thinks that whining and complaining, and calling Christians hypocrites and baby killers is really going to hurt their feelings and make them stop believing in God's word. 

If MCWAY is a baby killer just because he believes that the Bible is the word of God,

then OzmO is responsible for this:

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 06:57:26 AM »
Nero set Rome on fire, then blamed the Christians.  As a result, many Christians were tortured and killed.

OzmO and company kills millions of babies, then calls MCWAY a baby killer when MCWAY has killed zero babies and is actually is pro-life.  OzmO calls MCWAY a hypocrite, when OzmO is the biggest selfrighteous hypocrite here. 

But it makes OzmO feel better about his immoral life to call baby killers those who are actually trying to save those babies that OzmO is killing.

But Christians have been around for 2,000 years and have suffered torture and death at the hands of people like Nero and OzmO, yet OzmO thinks that whining and complaining, and calling Christians hypocrites and baby killers is really going to hurt Christians' feelings and make them stop believing in God's word. 

If MCWAY is a baby killer just because he believes that the Bible is the word of God,

then OzmO is responsible for this:
::)

Now you are truly getting desperate.

When has there been a vote for abortion?

Aside from that when in my life have i ever supported anyone getting an abortion:  NEVER.

I don't know which is more candy ass, McVays deflections on the murderous god he worships or Loco's.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 07:44:52 AM »
::)

Now you are truly getting desperate.

When has there been a vote for abortion?

Aside from that when in my life have i ever supported anyone getting an abortion:  NEVER.

I don't know which is more candy ass, McVays deflections on the murderous god he worships or Loco's.

First of all, (as I’ve told you the last time you pulled this crap), the name’s MCWAY.

Second of all, what’s worse is YOUR hypocrisy on the matter, which I’ve pointed out several times, namely your cries of “SLAVERY” or “GENOCIDE” depending on what happened to the remnant of Israel’s enemies.

Add to that your ridiculous tirade, accusing me of hating Arabs and basing my church attendance and worship on what happened to the Amalekites, and you have a recipe for utter silliness.

Thirdly, neither Loco nor I are deflecting anything. We are giving our honest answers, based on our honest feelings. You, on the other hand, appear to be lying through your teeth on this one, because your purpose wasn't merely getting a simple answer to a hypothetical question.

And, lastly, your claims about your adopting the children of any enemy who died at your hand are as hollow are they are silly.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2009, 08:45:53 AM »
First of all, (as I’ve told you the last time you pulled this crap), the name’s MCWAY.

;) ;D  :-*

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2009, 08:56:17 AM »

Second of all, what’s worse is YOUR hypocrisy on the matter, which I’ve pointed out several times, namely your cries of “SLAVERY” or “GENOCIDE” depending on what happened to the remnant of Israel’s enemies.

Add to that your ridiculous tirade, accusing me of hating Arabs and basing my church attendance and worship on what happened to the Amalekites, and you have a recipe for utter silliness.

Thirdly, neither Loco nor I are deflecting anything. We are giving our honest answers, based on our honest feelings. You, on the other hand, appear to be lying through your teeth on this one, because your purpose wasn't merely getting a simple answer to a hypothetical question.

And, lastly, your claims about your adopting the children of any enemy who died at your hand are as hollow are they are silly.
You both are deflecting:

The fact you worship a being that committed genocide and supports slavery.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2009, 09:00:39 AM »
I love how loco posted drawings of late abortions, something i do not support. 

Maybe i should post pictures of murdered children, something the God you worship ordered.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2009, 12:14:56 PM »
I love how loco posted drawings of late abortions, something i do not support. 

Maybe i should post pictures of murdered children, something the God you worship ordered.

I think Loco's point is that support of abortion PERIOD would be, by your standards, "murdering children". Therefore, unless I miss my guress, Loco is calling you a hypocrite for support abortion of any kind on one hand, while wailing about the Amalekites' children on the other.

You both are deflecting:

The fact you worship a being that committed genocide and supports slavery.

We worship a being that created life and do what He pleases with that. Plus, we both called you on your rather waffling stance. With Loco, it's the abortion thing, namely your crying about Amalekite babies, while supporting abortion (of any form).

With me, it's your flip-flopping on your stance, regarding the remnants of Israel's enemies, calling it "slavery" one minute and "genocide" the next.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2009, 12:27:22 PM »
I think Loco's point is that support of abortion PERIOD would be, by your standards, "murdering children". Therefore, unless I miss my guress, Loco is calling you a hypocrite for support abortion of any kind on one hand, while wailing about the Amalekites' children on the other.

We worship a being that created life and do what He pleases with that. Plus, we both called you on your rather waffling stance. With Loco, it's the abortion thing, namely your crying about Amalekite babies, while supporting abortion (of any form).

With me, it's your flip-flopping on your stance, regarding the remnants of Israel's enemies, calling it "slavery" one minute and "genocide" the next.

I don't support abortion.

A vote hasn't ever been put up for abortion.

In my life and the people around me i have vehemently at times discouraged people from getting an abortion.   Never has abortion been a option in anyone whom I've encountered considering it.

Regardless of my stance on abortion.

Regardless if you feel I'm a hypocrite because I think abortion is should be legal because outlawing wouldn't stop it, it would only make matters worse.

Regardless if I myself fully supported abortion and performed them myself on women.

Regardless if I myself was a serial murderer of children

Regardless if I myself was the most morally corrupt person on earth.

It wouldn't change the fact that killing children IS WRONG and for God to order makes him a murderer not "God" the almighty, creator of heaven and earth and the source of all that good and just.

All it is, is another of the many candy ass deflections from you guys trying to avoid the reality of murdered children at the hands of Jews who sought a "get out of jail free card" from genocide.