Author Topic: Do you think Chris Evans juiced for Captain America?  (Read 18284 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Do you think Chris Evans juiced for Captain America?
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:16:46 AM »
?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Do you think Chris Evans juiced for Captain America?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 08:19:40 AM »
Why wouldnt he?
Trans Milkshake.

Xerxes

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »
Nah just some good shape and hard work in the gym

2001:

now

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:22:12 AM »
Why wouldnt he?

Im not well versed on the man, Im not sure if he got big quick, goes up and down in size regularly or gained a consistent 8 pounds a year for 5 years or so.Im assuming most would say he's on the borders of what gains can be attained naturally so it blurs the line a little.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:25:24 AM »
Im not well versed on the man, Im not sure if he got big quick, goes up and down in size regularly or gained a consistent 8 pounds a year for 5 years or so.Im assuming most would say he's on the borders of what gains can be attained naturally so it blurs the line a little.

He could well be natty, he has always had a decent build as far as i know and if he stick with it, i dont see a problem. Decent shape, structure. Its just that actors generally go up and down in weight for films and take all shotrcuts possible. But Chris may well be an exception.
Trans Milkshake.

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 08:27:06 AM »
?
Of course he's natty, someone suffers from jealousy. END OF STUPID FUCKING THREAD!!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 08:28:40 AM »
on screen they can make the tiniest tit look huge

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 08:30:11 AM »
Of course he did, they all do.

Do you think they care building a "foundation" first, then start drugs? hahahahaha...

They choose the easy way, dont care about health...like most bodybuilders do, the only difference is they make $$$$$$$$$$$, bodybuilders end up in dyalisis, broke, jail etc  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »

Do you think they care building a "foundation" first, then start drugs? hahahahaha...

They choose the easy way, dont care about health...like most bodybuilders do, the only difference is they make $$$$$$$$$$$, bodybuilders end up in dyalisis, broke, jail etc  :D

True 99% of the time but i think Chris likes training and always has a good build. Never seen the normal Butler, Pitt, Van Damme pics where he looks like shit.
Trans Milkshake.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 08:38:41 AM »
I thought THOR was a bit thicker then captain america, but yes both appear to be nattys to me, if they are not big enough, hollywood has amazing CGI people that work on those films

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 08:50:25 AM »
Captain America was a movie about steroids!!  Did you see it??  Normal, everyday guy gets injected with a "Super Serum" that makes him bigger, faster, stronger, more muscular, etc.  The movie takes place not too far from when steroids first started being recognized for muscle building in this country.

Captain America is the United States first soldier on gear hahahhaa.  Think about it!

Watch the trailer... right from 1:10-1:20... looks like some old school Tren they are shooting in him  ;D... even though it's blue! hahaha

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 08:57:07 AM »
  You need to have really pathetic expectations of what's possible drug-free if you think that Chris Evans' body is only possible with steroids. I could put on over 40 lbs of lean muscle on any of you drug-free.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 08:59:02 AM »
Yes, the SuperSerum is the first SuperSteroid that really worked not only giving musclesize but also skeletalgrowth.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 09:48:52 AM »
  You need to have really pathetic expectations of what's possible drug-free if you think that Chris Evans' body is only possible with steroids. I could put on over 40 lbs of lean muscle on any of you drug-free.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So because someone doesn't look like they are on steroids, they aren't?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
Very likely small amounts, yes. It's Holywood, folks.

As I say, just a tiny amount to "help" tighten everything up and aid in attaining what they wanna see onscreen.

P.S. Captain America is a shitty superhero. He doesn't earn a damn thing, but rather "cheats" himself to awesomeness via drugs. Unlike even top bodybuilders, this tosser doesn't even have any gym training in his resume.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
who cares !

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 10:02:46 AM »
Not sure, but I wonder if they make that shirt in any size besides Xtra-Medium?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »
Very likely small amounts, yes. It's Holywood, folks.

As I say, just a tiny amount to "help" tighten everything up and aid in attaining what they wanna see onscreen.

P.S. Captain America is a shitty superhero. He doesn't earn a damn thing, but rather "cheats" himself to awesomeness via drugs. Unlike even top bodybuilders, this tosser doesn't even have any gym training in his resume.

Even small amounts do wonders. Because of that I don't believe anyone is natural. I mean, do you want to work out for 15 hours a week or drop it to 5 and swallow a dbol pill tablet once a day? Fixed for accuracy.  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »
Captain America was a movie about steroids!!  Did you see it??  Normal, everyday guy gets injected with a "Super Serum" that makes him bigger, faster, stronger, more muscular, etc.  The movie takes place not too far from when steroids first started being recognized for muscle building in this country.

Captain America is the United States first soldier on gear hahahhaa.  Think about it!

Watch the trailer... right from 1:10-1:20... looks like some old school Tren they are shooting in him  ;D... even though it's blue! hahaha

It also makes him taller as well, so it's gh, but anyhu I toke my 9 year old cousin to see the movie when it came out, and even he said that it was like steroids.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 12:06:23 PM »
The fella that played Tor had a perfect body int hat movie. No homo.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 01:10:15 PM »

WOAH! Look at the size of those feet and ankles!  :o That's some crazy Palumboism right there. And yet, zero calves!

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
WOAH! Look at the size of those feet and ankles!  :o That's some crazy Palumboism right there. And yet, zero calves!
ya lookin like monster feet wtf are those thangs

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »
ya lookin like monster feet wtf are those thangs

im almost thinking they are actor prima donna  foot shoes, cus he has to walk on concrete during the filming

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 01:38:29 PM »

They choose the easy way, dont care about health...like most bodybuilders do, the only difference is they make $$$$$$$$$$$, bodybuilders end up in dyalisis, broke, jail etc  :D

X2

Some people is too stupid to realize that (i.e. Suckmenmuscle). They think actors will try to achieve their natural max, like they don't care about the $$$$ they will make  ::) . Using hormones they will have faster AND better results than a natural .

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 01:40:47 PM »
downloading this movie right now, the bluray rip just arrived