Author Topic: Do you think Chris Evans juiced for Captain America?  (Read 18281 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think Chris Evans juiced for Captain America?
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2011, 01:43:08 PM »
X2

Some people is too stupid to realize that (i.e. Suckmenmuscle). They think actors will try to achieve their natural max, like they don't care about the $$$$ they will make  ::) . Using hormones they will have faster AND better results than a natural .

x3!   ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
Captain America was a movie about steroids!!  Did you see it??  Normal, everyday guy gets injected with a "Super Serum" that makes him bigger, faster, stronger, more muscular, etc.  The movie takes place not too far from when steroids first started being recognized for muscle building in this country.

Captain America is the United States first soldier on gear hahahhaa.  Think about it!

Watch the trailer... right from 1:10-1:20... looks like some old school Tren they are shooting in him  ;D... even though it's blue! hahaha

They tried to recreate it (I have this series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth:_Red,_White_%26_Black

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Bradley

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 02:46:28 PM »
I dunno some people do just have naturally good builds. He's put on a few pounds since 10 years ago but he had good shape and structure even then.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 03:25:54 PM »
Yes, the SuperSerum is the first SuperSteroid that really worked not only giving musclesize but also skeletalgrowth.

Good point. I know many tiny tits who have done steroids and doesnt look like they have lifted a weight in their life. This Evan guy could just as well be on drugs even though he doesnt "look" like hes on. But its a common fact that actors use whatever means they can when doing certian types of movies. Like said before, they only care about money - not health... Of course his physique is obtainable naturally, and he could be natural as well - but then again, you never really know...

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
No. Watch Sunshine. He had muscle in that movie too.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »
I dunno some people do just have naturally good builds. He's put on a few pounds since 10 years ago but he had good shape and structure even then.

His before pic actually looks like the type to respond very well to gear. ;)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »
Movie started out decent then turned to absolute shit. Wtf were they thinking lol.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 05:30:42 PM »
agreed. Bad guy was laughable.
Movie started out decent then turned to absolute shit. Wtf were they thinking lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
im almost thinking they are actor prima donna  foot shoes, cus he has to walk on concrete during the filming

Haha, they're fake feet that he's wearing over his sneakers. If you've seen the movie there's a scene where he runs through the streets of NYC barefoot.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 06:10:59 PM »
Actually pretty delicious nipple covers impressive traps for a skinny guy like him. All shrugs...or all drugs?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 06:15:23 PM »
too much money, too little talent.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
X2

Some people is too stupid to realize that (i.e. Suckmenmuscle). They think actors will try to achieve their natural max, like they don't care about the $$$$ they will make  ::) . Using hormones they will have faster AND better results than a natural .

Just about every actor in Hollywood has juiced for rolls from Tom Cruise to Christian Bale.  They have "trainers" that hook them up with modest doses of stuff, it's never dramatic cycles like BB'rs use.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »
on screen they can make the tiniest tit look huge

So you're saying there's hope for me?  ;D

As to Chris Evans being juiced for this part, I say if so he's on the wrong stuff.  In other words nope.   He looks natural.  Good physique.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »

Some people is too stupid to realize that (i.e. Suckmenmuscle). They think actors will try to achieve their natural max, like they don't care about the $$$$ they will make . Using hormones they will have faster AND better results than a natural .

Hey, moron, I never said that Chris Evans was absolutely not on steroids for his role. I said that I find it amazing that most people in this board think you must be on steroids to look like this. You are so dumb. Damn. This look is completely possible drug-free.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dustin

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2011, 07:54:41 PM »
All these twinks juiced, but just orals. They have the classic "natty that took some orals" look. You guys are fucking retarded if you think they didn't.

Tiny tits before shooting, tiny tits after shooting but good physiques during shooting. It can be attained naturally but they have the look orals give when you're relaxed. Angles and lighting also flatters them.

That fruit who stared in Thor looked awesome. Great look for a non-bodybuilder. I don't know if you fags watched these movies or not, but Google some of their candid pics and you'll see that they're way smaller in real life.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2011, 07:55:08 PM »

You paid money to go to a theatre and watch that movie?  What were you thinking?  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2011, 07:59:25 PM »
You paid money to go to a theatre and watch that movie?  What were you thinking?  ::)

::) ::)

downloading this movie right now, the bluray rip just arrived

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »
All these twinks juiced, but just orals. They have the classic "natty that took some orals" look. You guys are fucking retarded if you think they didn't.

Tiny tits before shooting, tiny tits after shooting but good physiques during shooting. It can be attained naturally but they have the look orals give when you're relaxed. Angles and lighting also flatters them.

That fruit who stared in Thor looked awesome. Great look for a non-bodybuilder. I don't know if you fags watched these movies or not, but Google some of their candid pics and you'll see that they're way smaller in real life.

If I'm, as you say, "retarded" then you are most definitely barely sentient.  Amoebic might be suitable in referencing you...  As to the googling of candid photographs this would hold true of any before (drugs) pictures of the genetic wonders of today's bodybuilders.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 08:07:14 PM »

If we are to believe your endless declarations of paying for being buggered by sweaty bodydopers then I fail to understand your questioning his paying his hard earned money to go to a real theater (i.e., not some dive with flooring glazed with fetid cum) and watch a film with other normal people.  What were you thinking?  Oh yeah, you were "thinking" with your winkie.  FTN.

By your own admission, you pay for sex with hairy butt buddies and he pays to go to a movie.  Which is more acceptable by real people? I suggest you call your mom and ask her what she thinks, ace.

Do you really want to go there, Dorothy or is it time for you to click your heels and squeal, "There's no place like homo.  There's no place like homo.  There's no place like homo..."?

FTN.

dustin

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »
If I'm, as you say, "retarded" then you are most definitely barely sentient.  Amoebic might be suitable in referencing you...  As to the googling of candid photographs this would hold true of any before (drugs) pictures of the genetic wonders of today's bodybuilders.

Blah, blah, blah. The twinks are on drugs. They never look this way except for movies. That's how high priced Hollywood trainers make the big bucks. A couple months of training, some anavar or tbol and they look better than they ever have. And better than they ever will.

These twinks, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Ed Norton, Twilight Fag, Daniel Craig, the list goes on. Not saying they look extraordinary, just saying they look like twinks on orals. Can you get that through your pea brain or do I need to get some crayons and draw you a diagram?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:40 PM »
Blah, blah, blah. The twinks are on drugs. They never look this way except for movies. That's how high priced Hollywood trainers make the big bucks. A couple months of training, some anavar or tbol and they look better than they ever have. And better than they ever will.

These twinks, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Ed Norton, Twilight Fag, Daniel Craig, the list goes on. Not saying they look extraordinary, just saying they look like twinks on orals. Can you get that through your pea brain or do I need to get some crayons and draw you a diagram?

Look, champ.  This physique of Chris Evans is attainable sans (that means without) drugs.  It may not be to everyone, especially to someone like myself as I am quite small. 
As to your use of crayons, I suppose it is suitable given your mental age... ;)  Later, kid. ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
Captain America was a movie about steroids!!  Did you see it??  Normal, everyday guy gets injected with a "Super Serum" that makes him bigger, faster, stronger, more muscular, etc.  The movie takes place not too far from when steroids first started being recognized for muscle building in this country.

Captain America is the United States first soldier on gear hahahhaa.  Think about it!

Watch the trailer... right from 1:10-1:20... looks like some old school Tren they are shooting in him  ;D... even though it's blue! hahaha

Looks like a preview of my first cycle  ;D

Faster stronger better and confidence to the max  8)
all drugs - TPPIIP

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »
If we are to believe your endless declarations of paying for being buggered by sweaty bodydopers then I fail to understand your questioning his paying his hard earned money to go to a real theater (i.e., not some dive with flooring glazed with fetid cum) and watch a film with other normal people.  What were you thinking?  Oh yeah, you were "thinking" with your winkie.  FTN.

By your own admission, you pay for sex with hairy butt buddies and he pays to go to a movie.  Which is more acceptable by real people? I suggest you call your mom and ask her what she thinks, ace.

Do you really want to go there, Dorothy or is it time for you to click your heels and squeal, "There's no place like homo.  There's no place like homo.  There's no place like homo..."?

FTN.

Perhaps you need a lesson in reading comprehension; I have never "admitted" to paying for sex with anyone because that is not something I would ever do.  Feel free to quote any post of mine indicating otherwise... If you can.  Making a fool of yourself with invented narratives is not the way to defend going to see Captain America.  ::)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »
Perhaps you need a lesson in reading comprehension; I have never "admitted" to paying for sex with anyone because that is not something I would ever do.  Feel free to quote any post of mine indicating otherwise... If you can.  Making a fool of yourself with invented narratives is not the way to defend going to see Captain America.  ::)

Run along now, fairyonette.  I'm certain there's someone just waiting to pull your strings before you shit on their wiener.  Fuck your noise, asspuppet.

As I've told you before, you're in over your head in the shallow end of the gene pool, little man.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 08:53:02 PM »
 Hey, moron, I never said that Chris Evans was absolutely not on steroids for his role. I said that I find it amazing that most people in this board think you must be on steroids to look like this. You are so dumb. Damn. This look is completely possible drug-free.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Now that's different and I agree with that, except with the dumb part  :-*