Author Topic: More Liberal Censorship  (Read 180061 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: More Liberal Censorship
« Reply #725 on: December 09, 2022, 08:18:24 AM »
So, just read the Weiss Twitter updates.

It's unbelievable - Twitter did exactly what everyone thought - a small group of liberal leaders manipulating content to achieve political goals.

It's not even a question now.

The question is, was anything illegal (probably not), will anything come of it?

But it's hilarious to read the comments from folks (what happened to you Bari?, etc).   People readily admitting that Weiss, Taibbi doing real journalism is somehow "wrong".

Not surprised.  Jack Dorsey testified before Congress that Twitter was not shadow banning conservatives.  An obvious lie.  But there will be zero accountability. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC θ un asino
« Reply #726 on: December 09, 2022, 02:16:11 PM »
Not surprised.  Jack Dorsey testified before Congress that Twitter was not shadow banning conservatives.  An obvious lie.  But there will be zero accountability.

If the emails are to be believed, a lot of this went on behind his back.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #727 on: December 28, 2022, 04:33:34 AM »
Twitter Files 10: Joe Biden's White House was all in for censoring valid COVID-19 information
American Thinker ^ | 27 Dec, 2022 | Monica Showalter
Posted on 12/28/2022, 7:12:19 AM

The Biden administration's enthusiasm for bad ideas like masks, lockdowns, and vaccine mandates was accompanied by a grotesque urge to censor dissidents.

Who says the FBI and its allied wokester government agencies were the only ones using Twitter as a proxy censor to shut down American political discussion?

Turns out that the White House had its snoot in that trough, too, particularly on the matter of COVID-19 information.

That's what independent journalist David Zweig found in his examination of the Twitter Files, in its COVID-19 edition.

According to the Washington Examiner:

The White House pressured Twitter to suppress tweets that included "misinformation" about the COVID-19 pandemic, even when Twitter users shared information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In the latest string of bombshells from the Twitter Files, the current White House "rigged the COVID debate" by censoring information that was "inconvenient to government policy," discrediting doctors and experts who disagreed with the administration's narrative, and by suppressing ordinary users, including those who shared data from the CDC, journalist David Zweig tweeted Monday.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: January 16, 2023, 11:16:30 AM »
Adam Schiff continuously demanded Twitter ban, censor, suppress criticism of self, staff, Biden: Twitter Files
Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
Jan 13, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-adam-schiff-continuously-demanded-twitter-ban-censor-suppress-criticism-of-self-staff-biden-twitter-files?utm_campaign=64487

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: January 16, 2023, 11:21:12 AM »
White House Pressed Facebook To Censor Tucker Carlson, Document Reveals
Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson
HAROLD HUTCHISON
REPORTER
January 06, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/06/white-house-facebook-tucker-carlson-censor/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: January 20, 2023, 08:47:54 AM »
Inside the Facebook Files: Emails Reveal the CDC's Role in Silencing COVID-19 Dissent
Throughout the pandemic, the CDC was in constant contact with Facebook, vetting what users were allowed to say on the social media site.
ROBBY SOAVE | 1.19.2023
https://reason.com/2023/01/19/facebook-files-emails-cdc-covid-vaccines-censorship/

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: January 20, 2023, 09:13:55 AM »
who cares...

stop complaining

or do something about it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: January 20, 2023, 03:07:06 PM »
who cares...

stop complaining

or do something about it

I am doing something about it by highlighting instances of censorship so people will be aware of what is happening.  Knowledge is power.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #733 on: January 20, 2023, 09:32:48 PM »
I am doing something about it by highlighting instances of censorship so people will be aware of what is happening.  Knowledge is power.

Correct- keep doing it .
Its appreciated.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: January 21, 2023, 09:10:15 AM »

I mean this with all due respect 100%

50%+ of the entire US already know whats going on and whose doing it.

50%+ of the entire US keeps posting this stuff all over the internet

50%+ of the entire US sit there complaining behind a keyboard

All the while nothing changes and nothing is going to change.

Anyone who is going to "wake up" has already woken up.

"“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

"

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.

persevering lying. the British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. yet where does this anarchy exist? where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? and can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. they were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. god forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. the people cannot be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive; if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure. our Convention has been too much impressed by. . .
"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: January 24, 2023, 05:46:45 PM »
I mean this with all due respect 100%

50%+ of the entire US already know whats going on and whose doing it.

50%+ of the entire US keeps posting this stuff all over the internet

50%+ of the entire US sit there complaining behind a keyboard

All the while nothing changes and nothing is going to change.

Anyone who is going to "wake up" has already woken up.

"“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

"

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.

persevering lying. the British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. yet where does this anarchy exist? where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? and can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. they were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. god forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. the people cannot be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive; if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure. our Convention has been too much impressed by. . .
"

I disagree with your estimated percentages.  Most people do not follow news, or follow enough news sources to get accurate news.  If you expose yourself to news sources across the spectrum, it's obvious that there is incredibly biased coverage.  It's very difficult to determine this if someone only watches (for example) CNN or MSNBC.  Or Fox News.  If you check out the newsbusters.org site, you can find countless examples of how the MSM gives minimal or no coverage to significant stories, if those stories paint liberals/progressives in a bad light. 

So I am doing my part by providing what Butter Bean used to call "learning threads," where you can find a number of stories and resources on a particular subject, in this case censorship.  If you ever want examples of how pervasive liberal/progressive censorship is, you need look no further than this thread. 

If I can inform just one person or get just one person to think, I consider this mission accomplished. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: January 24, 2023, 05:47:07 PM »
Correct- keep doing it .
Its appreciated.

Thank you sir.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: January 24, 2023, 07:45:54 PM »
I disagree with your estimated percentages.  Most people do not follow news, or follow enough news sources to get accurate news.  If you expose yourself to news sources across the spectrum, it's obvious that there is incredibly biased coverage.  It's very difficult to determine this if someone only watches (for example) CNN or MSNBC.  Or Fox News.  If you check out the newsbusters.org site, you can find countless examples of how the MSM gives minimal or no coverage to significant stories, if those stories paint liberals/progressives in a bad light. 

So I am doing my part by providing what Butter Bean used to call "learning threads," where you can find a number of stories and resources on a particular subject, in this case censorship.  If you ever want examples of how pervasive liberal/progressive censorship is, you need look no further than this thread. 

If I can inform just one person or get just one person to think, I consider this mission accomplished.

Would you describe yourself as being completely unbiased?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: January 24, 2023, 10:00:02 PM »
Thank you sir.

No .
It's Thank you,  you're doing a Grand job.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: January 24, 2023, 10:27:15 PM »
Would you describe yourself as being completely unbiased?

No of course not.  I am biased in favor of facts and the truth. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: January 25, 2023, 01:01:09 AM »

And those 2 things are like Kryptonite to folk especially those
infected with the Liberal Leftist disease

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #741 on: January 25, 2023, 08:52:29 AM »
And those 2 things are like Kryptonite to folk especially those
infected with the Liberal Leftist disease

How about to those that claim US citizenship and a massive killing spree?  Both which they do not have.

But feel free to tell us your exploits Priscilla Rambo.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: January 25, 2023, 09:21:47 AM »
How about to those that claim US citizenship and a massive killing spree?  Both which they do not have.

But feel free to tell us your exploits Priscilla Rambo.

Hmmmm as You are oh so Knowledgeable BoB Z
Why don't You tell us.

1, Queer homo
2, Liberal Leftist
3, Go back to Your Queer boy Website design
4, Stupid & Boring as Hell

IDS
TDS

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: January 25, 2023, 09:26:36 AM »
Why don't You tell us.

1, Queer homo
2, Liberal Leftist

IDS
TDS

We believe you.  We really do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: January 25, 2023, 02:54:28 PM »

This is a good thing. However, it does appear your bias is towards on the conservative view of what are facts and truths. Of course I could be wrong about this. Perhaps you could provide an example circumstance where the truth or fact supported a more 'liberal' position.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: January 25, 2023, 08:01:38 PM »
This is a good thing. However, it does appear your bias is towards on the conservative view of what are facts and truths. Of course I could be wrong about this. Perhaps you could provide an example circumstance where the truth or fact supported a more 'liberal' position.

Why?  That isn't a test for being biased in favor of the truth.  A lot of people try and say being "unbiased" means you don't favor one side or the other.  That's BS.  Both "sides" are not created equal.  I hate the Republican Party, and they are full of spineless liars, but by and large they are not psychotic like the Democrat Party has become.  They're not pushing to have kids amputate their twig and berries and boobs and give them puberty blockers.  They don't say men can get pregnant.  They don't engage in massive censorship. 

What I often do is point out the chronic problems, dangers, and hypocrisy I see with liberals/progressives.  I don't need to do the same for conservatives and Republicans, because all you need to do for that is turn on or read almost any news sources. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: January 26, 2023, 02:53:46 AM »
We believe you.  We really do.

Odd isn't it Bob You're wound up & annoyed because i wont answer you

Why don't You tell us.

1, Queer homo
2, Liberal Leftist

IDS
TDS

Yet here you are Avoiding answering

Only I don't give a damn - It's just good fun

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: January 26, 2023, 05:23:12 AM »

Odd isn't it Bob You're wound up & annoyed because i wont answer you

Why don't You tell us.

1, Queer homo
2, Liberal Leftist

IDS
TDS

Yet here you are Avoiding answering

Only I don't give a damn - It's just good fun

And yet you are replying every time.  Critical thinking obviously isn't a strong point.

But tell us more about these kills.  Did you beat them to death with your purse?  Smother them with homo fantasies?  Tell us.  We believe you. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: January 26, 2023, 05:50:55 AM »
And yet you are replying every time.  Critical thinking obviously isn't a strong point.

But tell us more about these kills.  Did you beat them to death with your purse?  Smother them with homo fantasies?  Tell us.  We believe you.

Tell Some Truths Bob

Let's see Your Pavlov Response in 1.......... 2................ 3..................

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: January 26, 2023, 05:56:21 AM »

Tell Some Truths Bob

Let's see Your Pavlov Response in 1.......... 2................ 3..................

Here are some truths.

You are not American.  You do not have American citizenship.  You have not killed a single person, let alone "many".

You are a liar.  <--- but we already know that.

But tell us more.  Tell us about how a homo obsessed hit man killed so many people.  Sounds like a great lie story.   Tell us, we will believe you.