Author Topic: I wanna start a thread about the trans ban in military...but  (Read 12167 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: I wanna start a thread about the trans ban in military...but
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2019, 10:42:52 AM »
Why cause I said he's witty? I think he's sexy as fuck too, that's not me paying me a compliment. That's me wanting to nut on his chin.
 :P

Anywho....back on track here. Stop fuckng derailing my threads you guys or I wont continue offering my services here at the GetBigs. Imagine the  feelings of loss you'd have if you log on and I'm not here to keep u abreast on what's really important.

So it appears the medical community isn't going along with Asshole's plan. I dunno how much weight the AMA holds, but they stood up to his views on insurance for pre existing conditions. So we'll see I guess.

The department says transgender people can serve if they remain in their biological sex.

“The only thing deficient is any medical science behind this decision,” American Medical Association President Dr. Barbara L. McAneny said.

http://time.com/5569220/american-medical-association-military-transgender/
bottom line if you are a man and want to serve your country then join, and serve if you want to become a woman do it when you get out. period end of discussion we shouldn't have to pay for your sex change regular medical fine not that......
p

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »
Why cause I said he's witty? I think he's sexy as fuck too, that's not me paying me a compliment. That's me wanting to nut on his chin.
 :P

Anywho....back on track here. Stop fuckng derailing my threads you guys or I wont continue offering my services here at the GetBigs. Imagine the  feelings of loss you'd have if you log on and I'm not here to keep u abreast on what's really important.

So it appears the medical community isn't going along with Asshole's plan. I dunno how much weight the AMA holds, but they stood up to his views on insurance for pre existing conditions. So we'll see I guess.

The department says transgender people can serve if they remain in their biological sex.

“The only thing deficient is any medical science behind this decision,” American Medical Association President Dr. Barbara L. McAneny said.

http://time.com/5569220/american-medical-association-military-transgender/

The Military is a unique entity that discriminates daily and at will with zero fucks given about the feelings of the individual The job at the end of the day is to kill people and blow things up, not be fair and righteous based on the current culture. Each individual that wears a uniform is a cog in a very large wheel. Any part of the wheel that needs special privileges and extra care will break down the wheel as a whole. Cohesion is built on uniformity and everyone being treated the same. When one part requires extra attention, animosity builds and the whole things breaks down.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2019, 12:55:21 PM »
The Military is a unique entity that discriminates daily and at will with zero fucks given about the feelings of the individual The job at the end of the day is to kill people and blow things up, not be fair and righteous based on the current culture. Each individual that wears a uniform is a cog in a very large wheel. Any part of the wheel that needs special privileges and extra care will break down the wheel as a whole. Cohesion is built on uniformity and everyone being treated the same. When one part requires extra attention, animosity builds and the whole things breaks down.

Exactly right - Very Well Said
It’s only as Strong as it’s Weakest Links.

Military is Not The Place for Those with Special Demands & Needs
It is Meant to be a Killing Machine.

Not some Liberal Leftists Cucktards Help Organisation
There are Plenty of other Places For Them.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2019, 02:09:05 PM »
ILL, I thnk LAME said it pretty damn well also!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2019, 02:18:28 PM »
But the problem is Trump is pretending like this is costing American hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars a year, when it's not.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2019, 07:15:10 PM »
Really? How do you know this?
It's been covered here before with you soft hearted, everyone is equal, liberals. It's considered a mental disorder. Not to mention, the highest rate of suicides/attempted suicides of all the sexual orientations. Impressive considering they only make up .6% of the population. There's many more reasons you can find with a short google search. You seem to have plenty of time on your hands, do some research and make up your own opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2019, 05:09:15 AM »
It's been covered here before with you soft hearted, everyone is equal, liberals. It's considered a mental disorder. Not to mention, the highest rate of suicides/attempted suicides of all the sexual orientations. Impressive considering they only make up .6% of the population. There's many more reasons you can find with a short google search. You seem to have plenty of time on your hands, do some research and make up your own opinion.

Time is not the only thing it has on it's hands...Just sayin'.   ;D

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2019, 09:19:54 AM »
It's considered a mental disorder.
It is no longer considered a disorder.
Major medical organizations, like the American Medical Association and American Psychiatric Association, say being transgender is not a mental disorder.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/5/13/17938120/transgender-people-mental-illness-health-care

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2019, 10:00:33 AM »
Major medical organizations, like the American Medical Association and American Psychiatric Association, say being transgender is not a mental disorder.
https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/5/13/17938120/transgender-people-mental-illness-health-care
The American Psychiatric Association is a mental disorder.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2019, 10:11:22 AM »
Why?
Because of their accurate diagnoses of you?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2019, 11:01:51 AM »
Why?
Because of their accurate diagnoses of you?
Research the APA's diagnosis on homosexuality before 1973.  That year they received millions from the Rockefeller Foundation to change their stand on homos.

All homos know they are defective and that's why they try so hard to be accepted for who they are.  You know this although you are not really a homo but a gimmick.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2019, 02:50:38 PM »
..that would cause u fucks to lose ur minds.
So I'll just let ur favorite news source, FOX do the talking. It's one of the few broadcast where FOX isn't sucking Trump's nut sack.

As I see it, if someone wants to serve and can pass all of the physical and psych tests, so be it...more power to them, and God speed.

However, don't expect the military to surgically alter recruits from men to women (or vice-versa) on the government dime.  That the DOD recklessly spends funds on other things is a red herring...if anything, its existing wasteful expenditures are a solid argument AGAINST pissing away even more funds on superfluous, self-indulgent procedures that do NOTHING to facilitate a stronger, more combat ready fighting force.

If a transsexual wants to surgically change from whatever to another, fine.  But don't expect taxpayers to foot the bill.  I don't think that's unreasonable.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2019, 03:49:01 PM »
Got it--I do.
BUT--what about civilians currently living a trans life that do not require any medical procedures? This ban means they too cannot sign up.
This ban has nothing to do with money, it's obvious what it's about.
Some people are acting like this is a huge number of people requiring medical assistance. Fact is, there are many trans people in the military that require NO MORE medical assistance than the conventional troops. They have no interest in 'converting'.
There too are civilians that have no desire to convert, but do have a desire to serve.
It's not fair.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2019, 04:57:08 PM »
Hey Prudence, tell us more about yours military service in the mighty US army.

List of yours military trophies must be "impressive"  ;D

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2019, 05:01:59 PM »
Hey Prudence, tell us more about yours military service in the mighty US army.

List of yours military trophies must be "impressive"  ;D
Borderline unintelligible, but it's to be expected from you.
Why you felt the need to put impressive in quotes is beyond me.

Fagg0t

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2019, 05:03:37 PM »
Got it--I do.
BUT--what about civilians currently living a trans life that do not require any medical procedures? This ban means they too cannot sign up.
Some people are acting like this is a huge number of people requiring medical assistance. Fact is, there are many trans people in the military that require NO MORE medical assistance than the conventional troops. They have no interest in 'converting'.
There too are civilians that have no desire to convert, but do have a desire to serve.
It's not fair.
The military is not for your weirdo social experiment.  In the 1990's they allowed women in all kinds of military roles they never had and it's been nothing but rape and sexual assault or harassment claims ever since.  Who would have ever thought putting women with men on ships, submarines, foxholes and tents together would end up with them fucking?

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2019, 05:08:15 PM »
What experiment?
Not following.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2019, 05:17:24 PM »
Borderline unintelligible, but it's to be expected from you.
Why you felt the need to put impressive in quotes is beyond me.

Fagg0t

GetBig is so proud of yours "achievements" ......................cl ap/clap/clap/................... :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2019, 06:01:52 PM »
Yes it is. The weirdo faggots and bleeding heart liberals threw a fit and had it changed from transgender to gender disorder and now it's gender dysphoria.

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide.
More than half try to kill themselves and you think they should be given guns and allowed to serve side by side with able bodied men?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2019, 12:15:02 AM »
Yes it is. The weirdo faggots and bleeding heart liberals threw a fit and had it changed from transgender to gender disorder and now it's gender dysphoria.
More than half try to kill themselves and you think they should be given guns and allowed to serve side by side with able bodied men?

Doesn't every teenager attempt or at least fake an attempted suicide, mostly for attention?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2019, 12:17:32 AM »

Just because you can't keep up with the lingo doesn't mean it is invalid. I've decided to call myself cisgendered....how about you?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2019, 08:48:15 AM »
PRIME, Where the hell did you hear this!?

'every teenager attempt or at least fake an attempted suicide'

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2019, 09:47:17 AM »
No time for this thread today kids..They're taking down the president!

Join in!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2019, 10:07:51 AM »
Dream on. ::)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2019, 10:13:33 AM »
Got it--I do.
It's not fair.

I agree with this.  I don't care if someone identifies as a giant sparkly dildo trapped inside a flying spaghetti monster; if that person is otherwise competent, let Mrsrs. Spaghetti Monster serve.