Author Topic: 1 mistake using insulin that can cost you your life.  (Read 5652 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: 1 mistake using insulin that can cost you your life.
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 09:27:05 AM »
Why woul
Insulin gave me some visceral fat
I was only using it once a week and low carb diet
ESF told me to take 15+ ui though, working up to 30ui and I trusted him
I don't bother with it any more. The visceral fat is starting to go with hard dieting, looks much better now
that could have been the bloat.

Guys, i will talk out the details with an endocrinologist and post the mechanism and how to use it safely without becoming a diabetic.

OTH for mod!!
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 09:59:32 AM »
Why woulthat could have been the bloat.

Guys, i will talk out the details with an endocrinologist and post the mechanism and how to use it safely without becoming a diabetic.

OTH for mod!!

I always thought GH was the culprit for diabetes in Bodybuilders? Slin would give the pancreas a break, right?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 10:55:14 AM »
I always thought GH was the culprit for diabetes in Bodybuilders? Slin would give the pancreas a break, right?
I guess, if that is the way you want to look at it but this is not a good thing though as the break can be permanent.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 11:17:40 AM »

yes.

if it's true guys are using slin in the "100's of units", it will absolutely be due to using 15-20iu+ of GH.

hell, even 4iu/day of GH will put your blood sugar around the 120-125's.

I was pushing the envelope with using ~60iu humulin R/day WITHOUT gh back 13-15yrs ago... add in 20iu gh, and I can see 120iu's in a day. 200 seems out of reach, but I dunno.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »
^^ $hit, 1CC of slin, wow. My first mistake was on my second or third try of slin, I felt nothing the first couple of times at 5iu, so I jumped straight to 10iu, wasn't used to it. Shot it outside of the gym, drove home, got out of the car was so dizzy I honestly felt like I was going to pass out and die (must have not of had any carbs in me);, pounded some honey and felt ok a few min later. I went back to 5iu the next time lol. Funny my tolerance increased now, 15iu no prob. Haven't used in a few months though
Going with the story, you should be heavier by a good 20- 30 lbs by now?
$