Author Topic: HATERS STFU! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WAAANT!!!!!!  (Read 11550 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: HATERS STFU! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WAAANT!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2007, 02:24:27 AM »
Epic truth.

But all else being equal, wouldn't muscle win out?  :)  I would say it does roughly 2 to 1.  Meaning, if you are fit, ~67% of women would prefer your build over any other type.
Muscle helps def. with the initial attraction. (Lean muscle that is.)
I've been tall and lancky, and recently i have the "swimmer's build" as they would say here. Changes the way women look at you.

But if you wanna pick up women in a club, you're better off with dancing skills and some smooth talk.
Depends on the girl of course.
$

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2007, 02:24:56 AM »
Epic truth.

But all else being equal, wouldn't muscle win out?  :)  I would say it does roughly 2 to 1.  Meaning, if you are fit, ~67% of women would prefer your build over any other type.

No. Other factors are more important.

Maybe if you are tlaking about a one night stand, the better built will win. But if the other guy is charming and nice, he will have clear advantage over the better built.

I'm sorry, but i think women prefer character over body.

Muscle helps def. with the initial attraction. (Lean muscle that is.)
I've been tall and lancky, and recently i have the "swimmer's build" as they would say here. Changes the way women look at you.

But if you wanna pick up women in a club, you're better off with dancing skills and some smooth talk.
Depends on the girl of course.

agree.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »
No. Other factors are more important.

Maybe if you are tlaking about a one night stand, the better built will win. But if the other guy is charming and nice, he will have clear advantage over the better built.

I'm sorry, but i think women prefer character over body.

agree.

All else being equal.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2007, 02:34:55 AM »
All else being equal.  :)

Excuse me?

I didn't get it.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2007, 02:40:12 AM »
Alpine, you got it wrong! all women want, unless they're bean flickers, is a man, a real man! Not those things you claim as clients! fuckin eye brown shaving, permed hair, spending three hours in front of a mirror a day benders! ::)
Team Efferding

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2007, 02:45:15 AM »
Hahahaha. Seriously...

Alpine is wrong. All the muscular guys I see are pulling hot chicks.
Even to use his example of the guidos...

I pose the question:

You think those guys in the club don't get laid? I'd bang the hell outta any of those broads in the background, and if you wouldn't you're gay as the day is long. I suppose if you want to marry some nice adjusted mormon chick, you need all the qualities he mentioned, but if you just want to bang a hot slut a muscular body is all it takes.
I ain't looking to get married.

Alpine probably sees all these uneducated muscular young guys pulling ass in the clubs and gets jealous. To make himself feel better, he tells himself they're all sluts, and the chicks he dates are "quality women" and "marriage material." lmao. Bitter, bitter man.
TEAM REPTILIAN

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2007, 03:35:56 AM »
Here's something from someone who should know...

what women want in a man,,um

they want someone to love them for them with the good and the bad,,same as what you want
they want a man goal oriented that they can build something with,,but most of them stay with what they fall inlove  with simply because when you fall inlove it all changes the picture and you see past a lot of things you wouldnt even dream you would before as a girl,,some girls will stay  with jobless gym rats on their way to become top competitor,,only because they LOVE them,,so thats that

women reaction twards me? they hate the muscle,,always  same reaction,,thats just too much muscle,,i dont wanna be the one to piss you off,,i like the swimmer look better,,etc etc those kind of reations

there are smiles everywhere i enter from the girls who  dig muscle but it is nothing compare to what i got during my  early years when i was 200lb cut,, then it was lots of smiles and some "awe" stare  of wonder,,
now it is lots of "awe" stare of wonder and some smiles :D

[...]

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2007, 11:18:24 AM »
honestly I think only the high sex drive (maybe slutty) women come on to guys with noticeable muscle in clothes

I don't think the ones that you would probably want to settle down with long term care that much, they notice and they may like it but it is far down the list of things they need in a man

E
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2007, 11:20:56 AM »
realkarateblackbelt's pissed off his husband left him for a mormon chick, and didn't stay with him, the guido club slut that he is.
Deep Tissue Massage

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2007, 11:22:45 AM »
Woman want $$$ and a guy who can fuck right.

As long as your covered there you are good to go.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »
A good body, intelligence and braun are all assets, but women like confidence.

Why do ugly fatasses and wannabe gangster types with IQs below 100 get hot chicks? It's because they're confident and can spin bullshit into webs to catch a woman.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2007, 11:36:45 AM »

Why do ugly fatasses and wannabe gangster types with IQs below 100 get hot chicks? It's because they're confident and can spin bullshit into webs to catch a woman.

no, it's cuz they find skanks with an iq below 20 who actually fall for their wiggerdom.  if my daughter dated a wigger, i'd spill her teeth on the sidewalk.
Deep Tissue Massage

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2007, 11:48:12 AM »
well, I've seen guys who look straight up like shits from the outhouse who are banging hot chick. well, these pigs let their bank accounts do the talking. yes, some bitches don't care as long as their sugar daddys are doing their jobs.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2007, 11:49:42 AM »

X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2007, 11:49:51 AM »
well, I've seen guys who look straight up like shits from the outhouse who are banging hot chick. well, these pigs let their bank accounts do the talking. yes, some bitches don't care as long as their sugar daddys are doing their jobs.

well, let's be queers for a second.  do you respect a man more who can earn money and support himself or others or some fag who spends his 38 dollar weekly paycheck as the towel boy at the gym on a shiny shirt so he can "get teh ladies"?
Deep Tissue Massage

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2007, 11:57:09 AM »
well, let's be queers for a second.  do you respect a man more who can earn money and support himself or others or some fag who spends his 38 dollar weekly paycheck as the towel boy at the gym on a shiny shirt so he can "get teh ladies"?

honestly, going for the pussy is always priority number one. I have absolutely no respect for those bioches outthere digging anyone's pocket they can find. 1)A fat pig driving to the gym, and spend 2hrs at the spa and book bitches because he's rich, very expansive,. 2) hot bitches in the Arms of guys who look like Hippos, Unbelievable. 3)a towel boy at the gym on a shiny shirt so he can "get teh ladies, Priceless.
Get Big, or Die Trying

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2007, 12:17:39 PM »
are you suggesting that Rip did DP with those two "guys"?
you mean billy , rip husband, and rico , nah

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2007, 01:02:38 PM »
Hahahaha. Seriously...

Alpine is wrong. All the muscular guys I see are pulling hot chicks.
Even to use his example of the guidos...

I pose the question:

You think those guys in the club don't get laid? I'd bang the hell outta any of those broads in the background, and if you wouldn't you're gay as the day is long. I suppose if you want to marry some nice adjusted mormon chick, you need all the qualities he mentioned, but if you just want to bang a hot slut a muscular body is all it takes.
I ain't looking to get married.

Alpine probably sees all these uneducated muscular young guys pulling ass in the clubs and gets jealous. To make himself feel better, he tells himself they're all sluts, and the chicks he dates are "quality women" and "marriage material." lmao. Bitter, bitter man.

brutal truth 8)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2007, 01:16:13 PM »

honestly, going for the pussy is always priority number one. I have absolutely no respect for those bioches outthere digging anyone's pocket they can find. 1)A fat pig driving to the gym, and spend 2hrs at the spa and book bitches because he's rich, very expansive,. 2) hot bitches in the Arms of guys who look like Hippos, Unbelievable. 3)a towel boy at the gym on a shiny shirt so he can "get teh ladies, Priceless.

lol
#

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 02:28:43 PM »
hahahahahaha, another internet billionaire. Roll Eyes
Yes, I myself have 3 homes, numerous stock investments, and a time share in Malibu...oh 2 Bentley's...I mean Dogde Chargers...aka poor man's Rolls...ahah
N

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2007, 02:30:47 PM »
Yes, I myself have 3 homes, numerous stock investments, and a time share in Malibu...oh 2 Bentley's...I mean Dogde Chargers...aka poor man's Rolls...ahah

hey dick, i got one of those.  besides, the 300's a poor man's rolls.  a charger is white trash's dream come true.
Deep Tissue Massage

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 02:31:20 PM »

What about your muscletech contract bro ;D
#

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2007, 02:43:37 PM »

why do you have 2 chargers?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2007, 03:00:06 PM »
hey dick, i got one of those.  besides, the 300's a poor man's rolls.  a charger is white trash's dream come true.
lol!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2007, 04:52:03 AM »
brutal truth 8)

And he didn't come back because it rang true. Brutal reality check.
TEAM REPTILIAN