Author Topic: Another Republican Scumbag being investigated by the Feds  (Read 10696 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Another Republican Scumbag being investigated by the Feds
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2021, 12:15:30 PM »
I don’t research nonsense and conspiracy theories like you do.

Fucking hilarious 😂

For four years you’ve literally bought into every conspiracy theory the communist left put out everyday...lying again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2021, 01:27:23 PM »
Straw,

Spring is here.  Time to clean your yard.  Make it nice for once.

you did a shitty job last time I hired you out of pity

I'll guess I'll have to go back to the illegal alien I used before

He had a better work ethic than you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2021, 02:21:55 PM »
Liberal scum

Are you bailing on Mikey? He seems like such a 'nice fellow' and he's an avowed conservative republican like you.

But, but....

Roger Stone says congressman Matt Gaetz is the victim of a smear, declaring that the Panhandle Republican was being smeared by forces intent on taking out a young, conservative leader.

“The ‘leaked’ smear on Congressman Matt Gaetz is an extortion play and an effort to destroy the up and coming conservative leader who has the balls to call the left out,” Stone wrote on Parler.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2021, 02:40:59 PM »
Are you bailing on Mikey? He seems like such a 'nice fellow' and he's an avowed conservative republican like you.

But, but....

Roger Stone says congressman Matt Gaetz is the victim of a smear, declaring that the Panhandle Republican was being smeared by forces intent on taking out a young, conservative leader.

“The ‘leaked’ smear on Congressman Matt Gaetz is an extortion play and an effort to destroy the up and coming conservative leader who has the balls to call the left out,” Stone wrote on Parler.

But but....Gaetz named names, documented evidence, etc Oooooh, I see, that doesn’t make any difference because it’s not hearsay. Didn’t watch the video, did you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2021, 08:16:46 AM »
Fucking hilarious 😂

For four years you’ve literally bought into every conspiracy theory the communist left put out everyday...lying again

“Prove it”

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2021, 01:52:29 PM »
Straw,

Spring is here.  Time to clean your yard.  Make it nice for once.

I won't make the same mistake I did last year when I hired you to clean it

I felt sorry for you because you're a broke loser but you did a much worse job than the illegal alien that I usually hire

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2021, 02:22:38 PM »
But but....Gaetz named names, documented evidence, etc Oooooh, I see, that doesn’t make any difference because it’s not hearsay. Didn’t watch the video, did you?
Sure did.

Matt: "Remember when we had dinner with you and your wife and I brought a (lady) friend......?" " Tucker: "I don't recall that."

Looks like FOX is having second thoughts about Matt Gaetz.

Fox News is silent on bombshell reports of Matt Gaetz's alleged sexual misconduct and possible sex trafficking of a minor

Since Wednesday evening, media watchdogs report, the network hasn't mentioned Gaetz's name a single time.

Spokesman Luke Ball, a longtime aide for Matt Gaetz quits, as the Justice Dept. investigates whether his boss violated sex trafficking laws. Interesting.

If you had to guess, how do you think this issue with Matt Gaetz is going to play out?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2021, 02:29:28 PM »
Sure did.

Matt: "Remember when we had dinner with you and your wife and I brought a (lady) friend......?" " Tucker: "I don't recall that."

Fox News is silent on bombshell reports of Matt Gaetz's alleged sexual misconduct and possible sex trafficking of a minor

Since Wednesday evening, media watchdogs report, the network hasn't mentioned Gaetz's name a single time.

Spokesman Luke Ball, a longtime aide for Matt Gaetz quits, as the Justice Dept. investigates whether his boss violated sex trafficking laws. Interesting.

If you had to guess, how do you think this issue with Matt Gaetz is going to play out?

Gaetz's buddy Joel Greenberg is sitting in the Orange County Jail awaiting his trial.

I wonder if he's flipped on Gaetz yet?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2021, 02:42:49 PM »
Sure did.

lol...you mean by playing the lefts MO? Remember, ALWAYS whatever the left accuses the right of doing...they are in FACT doing it. It’s guaranteed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2021, 03:06:23 PM »
lol...you mean by playing the lefts MO? Remember, ALWAYS whatever the left accuses the right of doing...they are in FACT doing it. It’s guaranteed

Yup, bad behavior works both ways. Particularly sexual misconduct. The things Matt is accused of are against the law. If he is found guilty of doing these things, pointing the finger elsewhere isn't going to keep him out of jail. Sex trafficking is serious business. Maybe Matt's only mistake is hanging out with his buddy Joel Greenberg who was indited last summer on sex trafficking charges. Like Al Capone said, “Be careful who you call your friends...."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2021, 03:07:20 PM »

He's just following the advice of a convicted criminal and cuckold

Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack

Attack, attack, attack, never defend

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 11:46:12 AM »
Maybe he was paying her for makeup tips?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2021, 06:09:27 PM »
Gaetz's buddy Joel Greenberg is sitting in the Orange County Jail awaiting his trial.

I wonder if he's flipped on Gaetz yet?

recent reports suggest a plea deal is in the works

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2021, 10:44:56 PM »
recent reports suggest a plea deal is in the works

Dem hit job. It’s their MO. Amazing no one brings up Epstein or Maxwell anymore and Biden opens borders to purposely let in child trafficking without doing anything. Cannot wait for this revolution.

Liberals have ALWAYS been the party of pedo’s

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2021, 11:34:00 PM »
Dem hit job. It’s their MO. Amazing no one brings up Epstein or Maxwell anymore and Biden opens borders to purposely let in child trafficking without doing anything. Cannot wait for this revolution.

Epstein offed himself. Maxwell is in jail. Neither of them were politicians. To compare Epstein and Maxwell's degeneracy with opening the borders to children crossing without their parents is patently absurd. Even for you this is a total stretch and it shows just how warped your mind has become as you've embraced Trumpism.

Trump is no saint, only an idiot would believe otherwise. There have been plenty of photos of him partying with Epstein, suggesting Trump enjoyed the 'perks' of being friends with a sex trafficking pimp and pedophile.

Wake up! You cannot be this dense.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2021, 11:37:36 PM »

ANTIFA is winning in Portland  ::)

You and your one note samba. It is stupid, tired and boring. It is high time for you to come up with something new.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2021, 12:04:16 AM »
Epstein offed himself. Maxwell is in jail. Neither of them were politicians. To compare Epstein and what Maxwell's degeneracy with opening the borders to children crossing without their parents is patently absurd. Even for you this is a total stretch and it shows just how warped your mind has become as you've embraced Trumpism.

Trump is no saint, only an idiot would believe otherwise. There have been plenty of photos of him partying with Epstein, suggesting Trump enjoyed the 'perks' of being friends with a sex trafficking pimp and pedophile.

Stop...you’re so licking MSM ass you believe anything  they tell you. What’s going on with the case? Why is it buried? Dems are responsible not just for kiddy sex trafficking but for suppressing pedo laws, reducing prison sentences for child predators, they created NAMBLA, Drag Queens performing sex acts while reading their own version of “children’s stories”, the whole “I’ll let my child decide what sex he or she is” , forcing the bullshit “gender identity” on a child that doesn’t no better, etc

Tell me, Prime. Are you into child abuse? Because this is EXACTLY what it is.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2021, 12:08:39 AM »
You and your one note samba. It is stupid, tired and boring. It is high time for you to come up with something new.

He’s not wrong and he’s in another country and obviously more informed than you. How do I know this? Because my priest and good friend’s church is right in the middle of Portland...it’s a liberal shithole with a pussy liberal government that refuses to do anything about it. Let the fucking place burn...if they don’t do anything about it, Portland deserves what it gets

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2021, 08:53:42 AM »
Epstein offed himself. Maxwell is in jail. Neither of them were politicians. To compare Epstein and what Maxwell's degeneracy with opening the borders to children crossing without their parents is patently absurd. Even for you this is a total stretch and it shows just how warped your mind has become as you've embraced Trumpism.

If you truly believe this then you have Dementia.  You have no clue what human trafficking is about.  Pedophiles are the most disgusting creatures on this planet. Devourers of the soul is what they are and never mind the body.  Biden and his administration are licentious cretins. Commiefornia's Governor Newsom is another deviant as evidenced by his law concerning pedophiles. 

You really want to go there?  I shake the filth of your comment quoted above from my very being. You have no idea what goes on in the real world populated by these creatures.  And if you are lying then I pity your soul.  If you have one left.   

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2021, 11:07:03 AM »
Greenberg is going to flip.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2021, 11:28:08 AM »
Greenberg is going to flip.

Sounds like the inside scoop - are you two in the same jail?   ;D
T

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2021, 11:43:21 AM »

The investigation was started by Trumps AG ...that fat fuck Billy Barr

Explain how that is  a Dem hit job.....or maybe you just want to pretend that's a lie so your brain won't explode

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2021, 11:50:16 AM »
Sounds like the inside scoop - are you two in the same jail?   ;D

it's possible that this person has access to the internet or TV and was able to see the public comments by Greenbergs attorney

Of course if you only watch Faux News you probably missed it since they suddenly have no idea who Matt Gaetz is

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2021, 02:27:23 PM »
Stop...you’re so licking MSM ass you believe anything  they tell you. What’s going on with the case? Why is it buried? Dems are responsible not just for kiddy sex trafficking but for suppressing pedo laws, reducing prison sentences for child predators, they created NAMBLA, Drag Queens performing sex acts while reading their own version of “children’s stories”, the whole “I’ll let my child decide what sex he or she is” , forcing the bullshit “gender identity” on a child that doesn’t no better, etc

Tell me, Prime. Are you into child abuse? Because this is EXACTLY what it is.

I have no idea if or why it is buried because I don't know what case you are referencing to.

Some pedophiles are Democrats. Just as many Republicans are pedophiles. An individual, David Thorstad, a communist and not a Democrat founded NAMBLA. 

Is Matt Gaetz a Democrat? Is Joel Greenberg a Democrat? Was Idaho: Rep. Brandon Hixon, a Democrat? Have you read about Ohio: Rep. Wes Goodman, Republican?  Oklahoma: Sen. Ralph Shortey, Republican, resigned in March 2017 and later pleaded guilty to a federal charge of child sex trafficking after being accused of hiring a 17-year-old boy for sex. Rhode Island: Sen. Nicholas Kettle, R, resigned Feb. 22, 2018, after he was charged the previous week with extorting a male page for sex. South Dakota: Rep. Mathew Wollmann, R, resigned in January 2017 after admitting to sexual contact with two interns. Washington: Rep. Matt Manweller, R, resigned effective Jan. 14, 2019, after allegations of a relationship with a former high school student. Jerry Sandusky, Penn State coach convicted of 45 counts of child molestation is a Republican.

Tell me Joe, do you think your trolling warrants a response? I don't.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2021, 05:31:25 PM »
Still waiting for the phony coach to come back and explain why a douchebag and life long Republican Billy Barr would initiate a "dem hit job" on fellow douchebag Matt Gaetz