Author Topic: Milos trained Dennis Wolf for 2007 Olympia Training Videos  (Read 3784 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos trained Dennis Wolf for 2007 Olympia Training Videos
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 04:05:33 PM »
10-2 is always a low crowd at the gym, thats why I make time to hit the gym at 1pm.  no punks hanging out, hogging the benches.
you are gay.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 05:29:33 PM »
I just did this giant set routine for chest. I dont go to the gym, i train in my power cage, so i can only do barbell press, started off with incline, then horizontal and as last decline. Did 65% less weight then normal, didnt count the reps, i close my eyes and focus on the lift, pretending that my chest is moving the weight to egt the total contraction. I kept my rest between sets at 6 seconds. I got hell of a pump and had some great tension. I noticed after 70 reps on one excersize, there is no point of continue because you lose the tension on the chest and shoulders kick in. When i changed the excersize, the muscle was surprised and the tension was back in full charge. I think that you can get a better mind/muscle connection using these giant-sets.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 06:46:30 PM »
how about your gh and test cycles?

are those also "finishing touches" ?

My insulin cycle is copied in millions of copies and is circulating the world...

Interestingly - I always amaze myself with my own "stupidities" looking at the "Milos Insulin Cycle" I often get from my clients...

Well, Milos contest cycle or off season cycle is no better...People usually take my week recommendation as DAILY REQUIREMENT - as happened so many times!

OK, I should use this opportunity to address this issue publicly: THE REAL MILOS CYCLES are usually 7 times weaker than the most common one circulating around.

My weekly recommendations are presented as daily...somehow? So IF you really want to listen to my real advice - see amounts I posted here in my "dialog" with gh15 (as I urge all of "users" to remember - taking something is ONE THING and abusing something is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT).

Golds_soldier01

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »
Hmm....So if I am able to keep up, the training session is free? How do I know you wont make up a bunch of additional stuff to what you normally do, just to make me quit?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 01:17:41 AM »
Yeah i reckon Milos training style looks awesome (and tough). And it looks cool all the guys training together, makes it seem kinda like a team training together. I'd love to go, but living in Australia, it probably won't happen. But you never know.

Same here, i live in europe.

I'll probably go to Ca sooner or later, and then i'll turn up and say: "Hi, i'm donkeykong from getbig, care to give me a free lesson?"

;D ;D ;D