Author Topic: Branch Warren Guest Posing Photos  (Read 11420 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Branch Warren Guest Posing Photos
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2010, 12:26:51 AM »
Sure....simply put, he doesn't train hard. Branch on the other hand trains old school, hard, heavy and intense. Jay trains at a commercial Golds gym (not the hardcore type Gold of old) Branch DOES train at a REAL "hardcore" gym if you will, what difference does that make you ask? Atmosphere is EVERYTHING!

Spoken like a republican...oh brother... ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010, 12:31:35 AM »
Spoken like a republican...oh brother... ::)

How in the hell did that translate into a political post? Obviously you've never trained hard or you would know what I was referring to when I seen him train..several times.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010, 12:34:57 AM »
 Branch trains wrecklessly. He trains hard but a lot of it is just him making a big spectacle.

Instead of focusing all his energy on the lifts, he does a lot of yelling and posturing. I can understand some grunting and spitting while pushing out the final reps of the set. But what Branch does is just macho bullshit.

Kai Greene is intense. And he focuses his intensity a lot better than Branch. No stupid yelling and acting like a monkey. Same with Jay, he just focuses all his energy on the movement, instead of being loud and wasting his energy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2010, 12:46:49 AM »
How in the hell did that translate into a political post? Obviously you've never trained hard or you would know what I was referring to when I seen him train..several times.

I've trained plenty hard all around the world in dozens of gyms.  I see Jay often as I bounce around gyms here.  Atmosphere doesn't equal training intensity.  It might provide an arena to give that feeling but I can get just as good of a workout at the Golds on Lake Mead and Buffalo (Jay's Gym) and Flamingo and Sandhill (the hardcore Gold's) I just prefer the hardcore Gold's cause it's old school, and blue collar.  I wouldn't say that someone didn't train hard cause they didn't train at my gym though.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 12:47:33 AM »
Do you guys think because branch, yells, "light weight fucker", hunts, fishes, wears a camo hat, throws chains around his neck and throws weights around with ZERO form he's trains harder than Jay?   Please.

Just because Jay doesn't yell and grunt doesn't mean he doesn't train hard and I happen to see him train more than any of you and can say you guys are full of shit.
Cooch WTF are you talking about depends on steroids?  WTF does that even mean?  You care to explain that offhand statement?

Where did I say that I think Branch Trains harder? I haven't witnessed a Branch Workout in person, so I won't comment on him, but I have witnessed many other pros in person, and Jay on a number of occasions. He trains with with sloppy/exagerated form most of the time, and you can tell that just kind of rides it.  The worst is that he always has some minions rack and unload all the weights for him...

The best pro workouts I have been a personal witness to is When Milos has been at the helm. For example I have seen Silvio get his ass kicked by Milos and really put out a fantastic workout, and I have also seen him just go through the motions with Charles Glass, and hardly put forth any effort. Same with Hide. Though Hide mainly trains with Eric Delaro (not sure about correct spelling), the guy that also trains with Cutler whenever he is in Venice.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 12:47:36 AM »
Branch trains wrecklessly. He trains hard but a lot of it is just him making a big spectacle.

Instead of focusing all his energy on the lifts, he does a lot of yelling and posturing. I can understand some grunting and spitting while pushing out the final reps of the set. But what Branch does is just macho bullshit.

Kai Greene is intense. And he focuses his intensity a lot better than Branch. No stupid yelling and acting like a monkey. Same with Jay, he just focuses all his energy on the movement, instead of being loud and wasting his energy.

Great post...Read this Cooch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 02:41:33 AM »
Hardly any of the top guys train hard today,compared to the guys of the past.

I have a PM from Aceto and he echoes the same sentiments and he`s seen a lot of todays guys train.

Oh yeah,Branch looks like shit!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 08:39:59 AM »
Isaac why don't you show the other pics...
Great looking huh ::)  The pinnacle of health and fitness

like I said to matt ...once the tank top comes off it's obvious his arms are too small for his torso
choice is an illusion

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 09:18:08 AM »
But Branch is hardcore -- he trains even when there is a tornado outside.
X

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2010, 11:22:35 AM »

Makes Art Atwood look like Frank Zane.   :-X

Art Atwood Makes Branch look like Frank Zane
$