Author Topic: can men and women be just friends...  (Read 26425 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: can men and women be just friends...
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2011, 09:27:21 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
hahah yea, beautiful family... colored kids are raised by nanies while brangelina raise their own white kids haha.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2011, 01:37:23 PM »
hahah yea, beautiful family... colored kids are raised by nanies while brangelina raise their own white kids haha.

I see. Then I suppose you have some inside information huh? Like maybe you know the nanny or something....oh, unless this is just your opinion....which based on some of your other very simplistic views, I must say that I don't put much value in your opinions.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
I see. Then I suppose you have some inside information huh? Like maybe you know the nanny or something....oh, unless this is just your opinion....which based on some of your other very simplistic views, I must say that I don't put much value in your opinions.

Angelina is fake as fuck. Trying to be a whore and then trying to be a saint. It's pure ego and has nothing to do with caring for others. Only positive thing is that the adoptees have a good life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »
Jolie was raised by a single mom as john voight her father abandonned her, her brother and mother when she was still a newborn. Since then she s become a whore who steal other women 's husbands, cause she wasnt loved by her own daddy originally.

Faker than her is impossible to find.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2011, 03:04:06 PM »
uberman has grown on me lol, his retarded comments are so predictable, it's reassuring in a way, like a shredded shoe laces on ur favorite pair of boots or something

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »
Jolie was raised by a single mom as john voight her father abandonned her, her brother and mother when she was still a newborn. Since then she s become a whore who steal other women 's husbands, cause she wasnt loved by her own daddy originally.

Faker than her is impossible to find.

I found somebody

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »
Angelina is fake as fuck. Trying to be a whore and then trying to be a saint. It's pure ego and has nothing to do with caring for others. Only positive thing is that the adoptees have a good life.

I'm not Angelina Jolie's good friend or anything, but I do find it interesting that people who really don't know her, like you, have so much to say about her. What makes you think she is trying to be anything. Maybe she just is who she is. I am not aware of her being a whore in the literal sense; that being providing sexual favors for money.

But then, I also did not know her before she became rich and famous, did you? She's been acting professionally since she was seven years old. This coupled with having a fairly successful dad would suggest she hasn't ever been truly down and out in terms of money. So then explain to me why and when she ever would have needed to prostitute herself?

If you are talking about husbands and boyfriends Angelina was definitely, by her own admission, fairly promiscuous by the age of fourteen when her then boyfriend and she lived together at her mother's home. She's been married twice and had at least one relationship with another woman. So one could safely say she was no "saint" as a young woman. She is in her thirties now. It would appear she has settled down some which frequently happens to folks as they mature.

What I think you are most wrong about is suggesting she is fake anything. She is the real deal, not a fake at all. How is she trying to be a saint (as if to suggest that is mutually exclusive with having a full and varied love life)? Do you think it is because she has adopted children, because of her humanitarian work or perhaps because of her current relationship with Brad Pitt? These are all good things to do, but they don't preclude one living their lives as they see fit....whether other gossip mongers like yourself like it or not.

It fascinates me how quick people are to judge others, as if they have never done anything of which someone else might not approve. Put yourself in the lime light and see how well you fair.