Author Topic: can men and women be just friends...  (Read 26426 times)

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: can men and women be just friends...
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »
 I can be friendly to a woman as long as she is paying me.
time under tension

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 06:42:38 AM »
the title of this thread makes me think of every other song written by Todd Rundgren

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
why would u even want to have female friends, like affemann said, stick do dudes

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 07:02:09 AM »
I have a perfect example of a classy girl in this club this one time.

I was completely sober the entire time I was in the club, because quite frankly I had no desire being in a club but I was just hanging out with my friends.. better than being alone at home in shere boredom, right.

Well I wasn't trying to wink or hit any girls during the entire night, but then this one girl starts to walk pass me left and right the entire time, looking me in the eyes while she passes me. I think nothing of it.
 Then she does it again, again and again and again. I think nothing of it.
I go sit somewhere where she can't see me. But she was seeing me and follwed me up, and then I saw her talking with her friends and it seemed like her friends gave her courage to come and see me. So she came at me and started talking how was my night going and how am I, what's my name, what do I do... fine, no problem with a casual conversation, RIGHT.

She asked for me to go dance with her, and I told her no, because I have no desire of dancing that I'm only in the club because of my friends (they were having fun there). She said that there's nothing wrong with dancing. Ok I told her then that there's nothing wrong with premirrage sex either but I'm not doing it and I'm not doing dancing tonight either.

Then she got upset, she said "OH so you think I'm hitting on you, I'm not, sory to break your bubble there, buddy, I'm not like that". LOL Ok, now I was annoyed. I told her that "Oh so that's why you were circling me left and right like 20 minutes hoping that I would take your bait, then we would go dancing and you would try to make me have a crush on you and try to hit on you the entire night, maby kiss you and exchange numbers but never hear from you again, is that it?"

Then she was like "Shut up, stop saying that, no no, stop, I don't whanna hear", and I said to her that if that's not the case you would've left me alone the second I didn't notice you for 20 minutes and rejected your dancing offer, don't you think that I'm more than comfortable the way I am now, I don't need to dance with you. I only dance when I have a strong desire to do so, it's not a thing for me to go to the dance floor in order to "have fun".

She told me "Well have a nice night" and left thinking I was weird and absurd. And tried to avoid me the rest of the night, and she ruined my comfortable mindstate that I was in with her stupid fucking bullshit.

So people, women are the problem. Not men. She was just as sober as I was and seemed to have intellect and was representing herself well... but then that stupid bullshit that "we have to go to the dance floor and play mind games" move ruined it for me.

So, in regards of being just friends,  a man can be, but a woman can't in most cases.

In most cases in order to be a friend with a woman you need to have this "casual sexual tensioN" or no friendship at all because the woman is programmed to receive the male monkeys sexual attention in one way or another. Ok? Get it now?

Swlabr

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2011, 07:06:31 AM »

I was completely sober the entire time I was in the club, because quite frankly I had no desire being in a club but I was just hanging out with my friends.. better than being alone at home in shere boredom, right.

Well I wasn't trying to wink or hit any girls during the entire night, but then this one girl starts to walk pass me left and right the entire time, looking me in the eyes while she passes me. I think nothing of it.
I go sit somewhere where she can't see me. But she was seeing me and follwed me up, and then I saw her talking with her friends and it seemed like her friends gave her courage to come and see me. So she came at me and started talking how was my night going and how am I, what's my name, what do I do... fine, no problem with a casual conversation, RIGHT.

She asked for me to go dance with her, and I told her no, because I have no desire of dancing that I'm only in the club because of my friends (they were having fun there). She said that there's nothing wrong with dancing. Ok I told her then that there's nothing wrong with premirrage sex either but I'm not doing it and I'm not doing dancing tonight either.

Then she got upset, she said "OH so you think I'm hitting on you, I'm not, sory to break your bubble there, buddy, I'm not like that". LOL Ok, now I was annoyed. I told her that "Oh so that's why you were circling me left and right like 20 minutes hoping that I would take your bait, then we would go dancing and you would try to make me have a crush on you and try to hit on you the entire night, maby kiss you and exchange numbers but never hear from you again, is that it?"

Then she was like "Shut up, stop saying that, no no, stop, I don't whanna hear", and I said to her that if that's not the case you would've left me alone the second I didn't notice you for 20 minutes and rejected your dancing offer, don't you think that I'm more than comfortable the way I am now, I don't need to dance with you. I only dance when I have a strong desire to do so, it's not a thing for me to go to the dance floor in order to "have fun".

She told me "Well have a nice night" and left thinking I was weird and absurd. And tried to avoid me the rest of the night, and she ruined my comfortable mindstate that I was in with her stupid fucking bullshit.

So people, women are the problem. Not men. She was just as sober as I was and seemed to have intellect and was representing herself well... but then that stupid bullshit that "we have to go to the dance floor and play mind games" move ruined it for me.

So, in regards of being just friends,  a man can be, but a woman can't.

Could've gotten laid, wasted opportunity...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2011, 07:09:02 AM »
why would u even want to have female friends,

Cause she could introduce you to a lotta new hoes. ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2011, 07:09:02 AM »
Could've gotten laid, wasted opportunity...

Nope, if you read my message, I was in complete control the entire night. Complete control. and it's related to the topic at  hand, so read more carefully you teenage noooooob  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2011, 07:10:47 AM »
Nope, if you read my message, I was in complete control the entire night. Complete control. and it's related to the topic at  hand, so read more carefully you teenage noooooon  ;D

Did you get laid that night?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 07:12:10 AM »

devilsmile is asexual, like most vain, self-centered people. Nothing wrong with that.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 07:13:54 AM »

I wasn't trying to get laid, didn't you read a word I just said? Damn you dumb. You have an 18 year olds mind so I guess you can't even phantom why would a guy not want to get laid every single moment.

My post is explaining to the tea why a woman can't be just a friend most of the time.

The post is not about me wanting to get laid or get any sexual experience that particular night I was describing.

Swlabr

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2011, 07:15:06 AM »
I wasn't trying to get laid, didn't you read a word I just said? Damn you dumb. You have an 18 year olds mind so I guess you can't even phantom why would a guy not want to get laid every single moment.

My post is explaining why a woman can't be just a friend most of the time.

The post is not about me wanting to get laid or get any sexual experience that particular night I was describing.

Why are you getting so upset?

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2011, 07:16:02 AM »
Better question.

Can women actually shut the mouths and keep their feelings to themselves?
time under tension

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2011, 07:16:49 AM »
Why are you getting so upset?

Because you completely misinterpeted my long post which obviously frustrates, because I only described in detail why most women can't handle being only friends... read it again, brother ;)

Storys when I do want to get laid and try to play the players are another storys completely, brah.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2011, 07:17:16 AM »

So, in regards of being just friends,  a man can be, but a woman can't.

Men are not the problem , women are not the problem , you are the problem , you are afraid (terrified ) of being rejected , when I was your age I was fucking 2-3 different chicks  every week  , YOU argue with them  ::)

Swlabr

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2011, 07:17:48 AM »
Because you completely misinterpeted my long post which obviously frustrates, because I only described in detail why most women can't handle being only friends... read it again, brother ;)

:-*

You handled it like an alpha male, I like it when girls' egos are crushed.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2011, 07:18:43 AM »
can I be honest- I don't mind having female friends

here's why (and as much as this sounds like a joke what i'm about to say is true)

Anyway, I cum HARDER when masturbating to my cute female friends than any girls in my "spank bank"

Seriously, if any of you have a cute/hot female friend that you haven't jerked off to, try beating off to one of them and you will pass out at the end

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2011, 07:19:24 AM »

Men are not the problem , women are not the problem , you are the problem , you are afraid (terrified ) of being rejected , when I was your age I was fucking 2-3 different chicks  every week  , YOU argue with them  ::)

If you'd spend half the time reading books that you spend chasing skanks, you probably wouldn't have Aids.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2011, 07:20:24 AM »
If you'd spend half the time reading books that you spend chasing skanks, you probably wouldn't have Aids.
Too late.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2011, 07:20:58 AM »
:-*

You handled it like an alpha male, I like it when girls' egos are crushed.

haha, well I didn't even want any trouble.. really it was an example why I shouldn't have gone out the first place. But I was bored and my friends kept me entertained somewhat. And that story fits this threads topic perfectly ;)

I was minding my own business, comfortable and she got upset because I didn't want to go to the flirtateous mind game in the club- route. Obviously I wasn't even looking for any trouble, I wasn't looking for anything. But that's a problem it seems because... what? Can I hear it?

WOMEN CAN'T BE JUST FRIENDS!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2011, 07:24:54 AM »
Cause she could introduce you to a lotta new hoes. ;D

oh i forgot that, thats of course the only reason

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2011, 07:26:50 AM »
My women friends are my fuck buddies.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2011, 07:31:41 AM »
I can but if their HOT then NO!! Even with my attractive girl-friends I'm constantly thinking of the smells and tastes of their pussies and assholes when we are talking.

And if giving the chance...BANG!!!

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2011, 07:33:29 AM »
A lot of times a female will say "Oh, he's like my brother" then she's sucking and fucking him a year or two later. Right out of the Angelina Jolie playbook.

newmom

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2011, 07:33:36 AM »
of course they can

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2011, 07:41:08 AM »
of course they can

nope, i would fuck u