Author Topic: Question for GH15  (Read 3967 times)

Stavios

Question for GH15
« on: September 19, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
I need to clear something up

a while ago you said that huge doses of roids would get you really lethargic because the body would have too much hormones in it and you would not feel right and you would not have better results

than after that you gave us huge cycles and you said that the guys take that to go pro.

???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 07:36:13 PM »
190lb fella wont be able to do shit with the doses 250lb 7% pro uses,,they can tell you from day to night they dont but im one of those pros and im tellin you we are walking pharmacy we use every thing and any thing that promise growth and condition as of 2007,,ALL OF US

now directly to your question again,,the 190 8% bodybuilder will feel bad and wanna sleep on huge doses of hormones simply because he dont have the lean muscle to absorb and use those doses,,the pro and amatuer and gym rat 250lb 8% if it is true 8% has that lean muscle mass that will use everything you feed it and you will have to feed it enough hormones inorder to be able to maintain it and or grow it

its all a matter of how much lean muscle you carry on your frame and your femiliarity and time in the hormone department

you got to build yourself to fit the dose,,you start with small and go to bigger and bigger,,,if you are 190lb 6% bodybuilder you will grow leN ON 500-750mg test a week and 3-4 dbols a day,,possible to do and you can build great physiqe on that and maintain it with even less,,in the 70s you would be able to win state too with this size but now days you got to show up atleast 5'10 200+lb ripped on stage inorder to have any chance in state show in usa and around the world
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »
so if a skinny geek like me used the doses you gave on the other threads, I'd feel like shit

I don't know if the doses are that important, I talked to a mexican at the gym today and the fucker takes 8 anadrols a day + test  and he just look like a huge fat water logged beach ball.doesn't look like there is much muscle under all that shit

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 07:46:16 PM »
Stavios everyone is going to respond differently. No one should be prescribing you any dosages besides medical if they do they are full of shit.

I know national level competitors that take more gear than pros. Its all about what you do with what you are taking. Dont over do this shit because there is no going back. Once your body has experienced high dosages it will take a loong time before you can clean your system out again and then react the same way. your body is going to tak a certain amount of what it needs, you cant just keep slamming gear into your ass it wont use its benefits and most likely will give you much more negatives than positives.

when you go on from cycle to cycle you will see for yourself what you need to increase or keep the same from your own personal results.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 07:47:15 PM »
you specifically will grow on 500mg test 400mg nandrolone and 50 mg dianabol a day like there is no tomorrow,,gh not needed insulin not needed igf not needed for you right now,,test deca dbol at average doses will put you 200-210 sub 5% on stage if using ephedrine clen albuterol t3 in prep with good letro and nolva or arimidex and nolva combo
fallen angel

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 07:47:40 PM »
Damn, i need to get my gear  :(

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 07:47:59 PM »
stavios, calm down with the gear man.  you're gonna overdo it.
Deep Tissue Massage

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 07:51:52 PM »
you specifically will grow on 500mg test 400mg nandrolone and 50 mg dianabol a day like there is no tomorrow,,gh not needed insulin not needed igf not needed for you right now,,test deca dbol at average doses will put you 200-210 sub 5% on stage if using ephedrine clen albuterol t3 in prep with good letro and nolva or arimidex and nolva combo

yeah will that work for ronnie coleman too? give me a break  thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.  i love how this guy gives out specific dosages with specific results LOL as if it worked that way in real life.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 07:52:19 PM »

that's what I take right now and I am only 225 at about 11-12% BF

the guy who won the canadian teen nats last year is fucking 280 lbs off-season !!!  :o

I think I need to eat more

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 07:54:56 PM »
Gh15- i know this would probably have to be a general answer however, what gains lbs wise, can a first time user expect on 1.25ml of Test En and 1.25 Eq for 14 weeks?

Thx

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
Gh15- i know this would probably have to be a general answer however, what gains lbs wise, can a first time user expect on 1.25ml of Test En and 1.25 Eq for 14 weeks?

Thx

that question is impossible to answer

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 07:58:52 PM »
yeah will that work for ronnie coleman too? give me a break  thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.  i love how this guy gives out specific dosages with specific results LOL as if it worked that way in real life.

what the hell are you talking about? give me a break im depleted flat and feel liek im going to drop dead and tired! but!!!!! i still said for stavios NOT for ron coleman,,is ron colman 200lb??? stavios is not ron coleman i was talking about the 190lb stavios was on stage to make them 210lb,,those doses are NOT for professional bodybuilders!

that is clariffied now thank you
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »
that's what I take right now and I am only 225 at about 11-12% BF

the guy who won the canadian teen nats last year is fucking 280 lbs off-season !!!  :o

I think I need to eat more

the guy that won canadian nationals was on growth and insulin and many more years of hormone use + most likley better genetic response but i assure you you can be 200lb on stage and still look better than his 280,,its all in how develop you are and how symetric you are when it comes to amatuer,,
fallen angel

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »
Not even a general ballpark number, such as anywhere from 6lbs in 14 weeks to 15lbs in 14 weeks  ???

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 08:03:01 PM »

Thx

If you can`t build a descent size off body with out the juice, than don't even think about to became a pro BB.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 08:03:18 PM »

Thx

well if its ip china expect pain more than growth,,but i guess it should do since it has real substance in it,,now to your question since you give me 1.25 mumber i dont know how much dose is per ml but if it is ip china then it should give you 20-30lb first cycle if calories are ok and training is ok
fallen angel

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 08:03:43 PM »
If you can`t build a descent size off body with out the juice, than don't even think about to became a pro BB. 

haha, WTF did you just say ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 08:04:51 PM »
the guy that won canadian nationals was on growth and insulin and many more years of hormone use + most likley better genetic response but i assure you you can be 200lb on stage and still look better than his 280,,its all in how develop you are and how symetric you are when it comes to amatuer,,

Very true, I am on my way to greatness !  8)

working on my quads, back and triceps like crazy

I think in 3 years I'll be able to place well on the state level in the open class

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »

I'm 5'7, 197 year around, natural.  Been traing in a gym with a national level competitor since 14 years old.  Never said i wanted to be a pro  ;) Just asked a question...  

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 08:08:16 PM »
  ???

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 08:08:30 PM »
I'm 5'7, 197 year around, natural.  Been traing in a gym with a national level competitor since 14 years old.  Never said i wanted to be a pro  ;) Just asked a question...  

very good stats man !

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »
what the hell are you talking about? give me a break im depleted flat and feel liek im going to drop dead and tired! but!!!!! i still said for stavios NOT for ron coleman,,is ron colman 200lb??? stavios is not ron coleman i was talking about the 190lb stavios was on stage to make them 210lb,,those doses are NOT for professional bodybuilders!

that is clariffied now thank you

what the hell are you talking about? how the hell are you going to know how much this guy is going to weigh after a cycle like that? hes going to put on fucking 20lbs of muscle? give me a break.

no one is gaining 20lbs of muscle unless its a humongous first dose of gh and insulin combined with AAS with proper training and nutrition. and thats it. that is the only time you are going to be putting on 20lbs of muscle in a year or less.

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 08:12:49 PM »
Thanks Stavios!  If i wasn't at work i put up at pic.  I have followed BB and trained as if i were doint a show for years- too big of a bitch to do one... lol  

I started taking before/after pics at 14 one time when i got hurt in FB- wanted to see the progress from my injury, etc...  but i was never satisfied enough to take the afters haha..  I have a shit load of before pics from 14,15,17, 19, 21 and a recent pic or two... I plan to take pics soon before my first cycle then after  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 08:17:22 PM »
what the hell are you talking about? how the hell are you going to know how much this guy is going to weigh after a cycle like that? hes going to put on fucking 20lbs of muscle? give me a break.

no one is gaining 20lbs of muscle unless its a humongous first dose of gh and insulin combined with AAS with proper training and nutrition. and thats it. that is the only time you are going to be putting on 20lbs of muscle in a year or less.

did i say 20lb of muscle??? this is 20lb of anything and everything including water and even fat,,in stavios case it can easily be 40lb on everything you can eat diet while keeping it balance and those specific hormones i mentioned,,,then when he sits 240-250lb 13-15% cut down to 200lb and walk on stage 200 5% and win the competition,,very simple to do and NO NOTHING THAT YOU EARN WITH HORMONES IS ONLY LEAN MUSCLE MASS,,when you bulk you always hold some water and if you keep the fat intact you most likley stay in the same zone or even lose some due to the new muscle
fallen angel