Author Topic: A nation ruled by women will perish  (Read 3153 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: A nation ruled by women will perish
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2014, 01:50:55 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:17 PM »

Thread is about women, not apes.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »
just as I thought, the answer is similar to a rednecks answer to the question why he doesn't want brown people in his country  :D

emotions are good. I consider it lack of thinking to go destroy an entire country because it was a little dusty, that's what men have done for centuries.

and this is coming from me, I used to chop women and put their intestines in the fridge, I also had a bad habbit sticking my dick in a female corpse, so believe me, all that talk that women can't think is bullshit. Women can rule, and should rule  :P

There's nothing wrong with brown people in the country , what's wrong is the amount of illegals coming over

Big difference

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2014, 02:11:21 PM »
There's nothing wrong with brown people in the country , what's wrong is the amount of illegals coming over

Big difference

exactly. You could say the same in this case, that there's nothing wrong with a woman being a leader, the problem is with the delusional feminists who think women are above men and dream about a pro-female utopia.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
exactly. You could say the same in this case, that there's nothing wrong with a woman being a leader, just the delusional feminists who think women are above men and dream about a pro-female utopia.

Too often women, and gay people, act on a single agenda which makes them seem like single issue fanatics. The gay agenda here is becoming ridiculous. They are talking about gay marriage and gay couples having kids yet I am a single father who had to go to court to assert my rights as a father. It is a fucking joke.

Similarly, breast cancer is massively funded while prostate cancer etc that affect males and kill more people are underfunded and overlooked.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2014, 02:19:53 PM »
Too often women, and gay people, act on a single agenda which makes them seem like single issue fanatics. The gay agenda here is becoming ridiculous. They are talking about gay marriage and gay couples having kids yet I am a single father who had to go to court to assert my rights as a father. It is a fucking joke.

Similarly, breast cancer is massively funded while prostate cancer etc that affect males and kill more people are underfunded and overlooked.

Don't forget birth control..UGH!  Never a mention of free condoms for men! 

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2014, 02:21:38 PM »
Don't forget birth control..UGH!  Never a mention of free condoms for men! 

I inject my birth control in the delts once a week  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2014, 02:28:38 PM »

I'm only against anything extreme.

There are gay people who disagree with gay adoption, there are gay people who actually are against gay mirage (because they are 'controversial' gay people, who believe in the bible but don't hate themselves as human individuals) and accept individuality without forcing their individuality to others.

And a strong, influential and capable woman can still expect a man to hunt her and be the charmer, that doesn't go away just because a woman can excel in the same things men also do at the highest level.

Anything extreme should be avoided, but a good leader can still have his or her own desires with a strong and fair leadership without spreading cold truth or hot truth, but just the truth.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2014, 02:31:42 PM »
I'm only against anything extreme.

There are gay people who disagree with gay adoption, there are gay people who actually are against gay mirage (because they are 'controversial' gay people, who believe in the bible but don't hate themselves as human individuals) and accept individuality without forcing their individuality to others.

And a strong, influential and capable woman can still expect a man to hunt her and be the charmer, that doesn't go away just because a woman can excel in the same things men also do at the highest level.

Anything extreme should be avoided, but an impartial and a wise leader can still have his or her own desires with a strong and fair leadership without spreading cold truth or hot truth, but just the truth.

Great post. The fear is that the person will always focus on a single issue that affects them - woman with women's rights, black guy with racism, trade unionist with civil service pay etc. They don't see themselves as serving citizens or principles first, but rather as representatives of their particular grouping.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2014, 02:32:37 PM »
The truth is palatable only to those without an agenda to crush it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »

why aren't they in the kitchen where they belong?
b

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2014, 02:35:50 PM »
Great post. The fear is that the person will always focus on a single issue that affects them - woman with women's rights, black guy with racism, trade unionist with civil service pay etc. They don't see themselves as serving citizens or principles first, but rather as representatives of their particular grouping.

I agree.

But I hate politics anyway  :P

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2014, 05:01:54 PM »
Men have hormonal swings, as well. They just don't have bloodied panties to signify it.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »
get muslims out of scandinavia

haha

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2014, 05:19:27 PM »
I'm not that dumb. But your wisdom stops after you stop watching a youtube document, I bet you can't really hold up a real conversation. After the video stops you fire up a torch, right

But if hilary clinton would represent ALL WOMEN, then yes I wouldn't want any female leaders.

but to say women can't think because they have pms is ridiculous, seriously

Are you a chick? If not, then shut the fuck up and start thinking and acting like you have a damn pair.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2014, 05:20:24 PM »
just as I thought, the answer is similar to a rednecks answer to the question why he doesn't want brown people in his country  :D

emotions are good. I consider it lack of thinking to go destroy an entire country because it was a little dusty, that's what men have done for centuries.

and this is coming from me, I used to chop women and put their intestines in the fridge, I also had a bad habbit sticking my dick in a female corpse, so believe me, all that talk that women can't think is bullshit. Women can rule, and should rule  :P

Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore and many other cities are the reason rednecks dont want brown people in their country.
A

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2014, 05:22:47 PM »
Hold on a sec, if you believe in NWO and all that like your username implies then why would you think that a woman in politics plays any role in calling the shots, they would be nothing but a puppet on a string, it wouldn't matter would it?

Dude, even the male presidents through history have also been puppets to the major companies who sponsor their campaigns and pay for their kids college tuition.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2014, 06:40:09 PM »
Dude, even the male presidents through history have also been puppets to the major companies who sponsor their campaigns and pay for their kids college tuition.
That is my point exactly, it doesn't make a difference who is president at all since someone else is making the decisions.