Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459812 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »
Welcome back b-boy and good luck with your upcoming comp!

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2012, 07:22:22 PM »
Not to be a dick or anything and I know you and I dont see eye to eye but don't you think you will only inspire them more to find you ? It's pretty easy to find anyone you want on the net and they have some smart IT guys on there side - if they want you they will find you - Members come from all walks of life on BB forums as you know - a tech savvy one or two could find anyone they want.

A member from there has info on a former member from that site with allegations against it's name - I asked him to provide proof over these allegations and he showed me what he had so it's a matter of time - obviously you take more precautions than this person ever has or would but you keep rattling there cages man.

I wasn't aware there were threats against family member BigMC that sucks bro - just thought pics had been posted which also sucks hard  :-\

I will never be found. I told them where I was from! I never hid that. I posted pictures of my citys view not hard to figure out where I am from. I live in a high rise that has a view of the whole city. they know what city and state I am from but they do not know my real name... just a alias I used. what would they do anyway?  bunch of E-thugs! they are just some wanksters trying to act badass

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2012, 07:23:24 PM »
I think he was banned for him and -b- having their own forum now where you arent banned for real talk.
elitebodybuild seems like a good board

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2012, 07:25:08 PM »
I think he was banned for him and -b- having their own forum now where you arent banned for real talk.
You waited 8 months to make this post ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2012, 07:26:36 PM »
not saying that I don't agree with what you said about me but why all the hate for me bro, go on any other board and find anything bad I have said about you except someone modified my post? Anyway I'm allowed to post here now since I went off and got myself banned today at gh15...LOL O THE INTERNET DRAMA, don't have time for childless games I got a show to prepare for.

You vouched for a scammer! that is all I have against you kublai.I never deleted any of your threads!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2012, 07:33:51 PM »
You vouched for a scammer! that is all I have against you kublai.I never deleted any of your threads!

to be fair, if someone gives b-boy solid gear but scams others he has no reason to doubt the sponsor.
It's Hip to be Square!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »
You waited 8 months to make this post ???
ha ha ha never a dull moment with you posting chaos LMAO
team b-boy

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2012, 08:59:05 PM »
Cringeworthy posts by this apply dude. Seriously. How can anyone take this shit seriously? Fucking drug addicted crybabies need to shut the fuck up and not be heard.
follow the arrows

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2012, 09:00:27 PM »
Why did they ban you? You were like some wizardly jedi master or some lame shit.
it was apply, he accused me of shit, i cussed him out and called him every name in the book (which didn't get me banned), i was given the choice to either be a part of ripped.com or elitebodybuild.com (that didn't get me banned) the straw that broke the camels back was i asked why we couldn't talk about generic gh's on the board anymore and said that one of the freakiest guys on that board was running thanktropins (which gh15 use to rave about but now are garbage says apply) and then boom he hit me with the ban stick. not the first board i have been banned from and sure as hell wont be the last.

dont think it was gh15's decision to ban me or admins, it was apply that runs the show over there and banned me.
team b-boy

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2012, 09:28:30 PM »
Apply85 has a gimmick account on there, as Warlock.  He sent me this pm, it was forwarded to my email inbox. 

You have just been sent a personal message by Warlock on GH15.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

wud you like the drug dealing aids infested junky russian jews name dragged through the mud when you get exposd u fat ugly nark

yor hole world is about to cum crashing down round u that u wont be able to leave the house

yor neighbours will no all about u

prepare to b exposed u loathsome disgusting pig

leave the forums or prepare 2 have your hole family exposd acros the net an all of mackay knowin u r a nark pig attention seekin whore//// dats ironic considerin u live 4 attention yet yor hole life is bout to get aired in dat town

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2012, 10:15:45 PM »
 ;D
a

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2012, 10:26:36 PM »
Apply85 has a gimmick account on there, as Warlock.  He sent me this pm, it was forwarded to my email inbox. 

You have just been sent a personal message by Warlock on GH15.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

wud you like the drug dealing aids infested junky russian jews name dragged through the mud when you get exposd u fat ugly nark

yor hole world is about to cum crashing down round u that u wont be able to leave the house

yor neighbours will no all about u

prepare to b exposed u loathsome disgusting pig

leave the forums or prepare 2 have your hole family exposd acros the net an all of mackay knowin u r a nark pig attention seekin whore//// dats ironic considerin u live 4 attention yet yor hole life is bout to get aired in dat town

Sounds like this apply85 needs a taste of his own medicine.

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »
I found out from my PI Apply85 works at Mcdonalds! I called him out on this and this is his reply to me via PM.

apply85
 Getbig IV

Re: your 9-5
« Sent to: whitewidow on: May 16, 2012, 08:24:58 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good burger? i'm restaurant manager in a place where if u go in for a big meal for two you pay 70 dollars

you know too much, this is your problem

gh15 thinks you're hgl because you know too much, i had to confince him otherwise, you really should truy to keep your closed

and why was the post where i said the name jon malone erased

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »
also apply85 has never touched a needle in his life! hell he has barely picked up a 15 pound weight! The guy is a twink! He knows nothing about hormones or HGH. this guy is just a wankster! GH15 likes him because he is his bitch! apply85 does whatever Gh15 says! Gh15 won't PM me he sends apply85 to threaten me. just a bunch of crybabys who sell and push fake HGH and gear. stay away from Gh15's reccomendations! They change all the time! He does not know what he is talking about when it comes to a good gear line. his favorite chef is weak. nothing special. gear made from cutt chinese raws. and Bunk HGH. nobody is going to get to pro status using shit that could be bunk or underdosed!

He knows my reccommendations are better like testovirons and anabol tabs. the alpha pharma line. generic labs. he claimed cuttler used a certain chef and it was all bullshit! I know who cuttler uses. mainly walgreens.But he does have a source for his Tren,EQ,and masteron.it's not who GH15 says it is. vegas is close to where I live I have talked to cuttler and know guys who train with him at least a few times a week.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2012, 12:16:32 AM »
It's all kicking off over there, people getting banned, posts getting deleted.

Just a scam site, a shame because there are some good people over there.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2012, 02:04:06 AM »
It's all kicking off over there, people getting banned, posts getting deleted.

Just a scam site, a shame because there are some good people over there.

thats because GH15 is a joke! and so is apply85! seriously threatening peope and posting a hit list on certain people! Me being at the top at half a million for my info. LOL. I told them to come to the 503 and find me! what would they do look at me and run away?They know I am from Portland.I told everybody that. just not my address and name.they know a fake alias I use but that is it. They did get arnold jr's address but he is a writer for the bodybuilding community he is easy to find out info on and they have probaby seen him at events. they threaten him but they cannot touch me. Id love to have one of those wanksters come and pay me a visit.what coud they possibly do? 

I don't back down to anyone. I am not some kid. Hell I am 30yrs old and can brawl! I have put people in comas!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2012, 04:28:51 AM »

hi 15

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2012, 05:50:22 AM »
fine then dont come cryin on get big about it like a bitch

you cone headed bag of smashed assholes

every post you make makes me cringe dan

you are a retarded middle aged man that is the laughing stock of this site

also taking into consideration the fact that you look like jabba the huts arse

i think you might want to fuck off and when you get there fuck off again
T

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2012, 06:09:44 AM »
every post you make makes me cringe dan

you are a retarded middle aged man that is the laughing stock of this site

also taking into consideration the fact that you look like jabba the huts arse

i think you might want to fuck off and when you get there fuck off again

shut your mouth bigmc, i know where you live and i'v seen your son, you will pay filt, i will tickle him to death then stab you with kigtropin in a massive 10 cc syringe with a 16g needle which will cause you to mutate beyond belief to fast you will explode flt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2012, 06:34:36 AM »
shut your mouth bigmc, i know where you live and i'v seen your son, you will pay filt, i will tickle him to death then stab you with kigtropin in a massive 10 cc syringe with a 16g needle which will cause you to mutate beyond belief to fast you will explode flt

calm down sparky  ;D
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »
I have to lol @ all the people that got caught up in that shitand lost money.

I wonder how deep pellius is now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2012, 08:09:04 AM »

Gh15's board is like a microcosm of why organized religion established itself on our little planet.

A lot of lonely individuals who just want to be part of something and are willing to overlook any misdeed, in pursuit of being involved in something that is completely idealized and doesn't exist. The sheer amount of ass kissing that goes on over there is sickening.

Pellius? he is in too deep that's where lol.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2012, 08:10:38 AM »

i warned pellius from the start and he went nucleur on me

gh15 was very clever he gave them all status over there which got them on board and gave his forum credibility

i genuinely feel sorry for him getting ripped off i think he is a nice guy just easily conned
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2012, 08:16:04 AM »
did any of y'all notice that the majority of the posters on this thread are on 15's hit list lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2012, 08:16:41 AM »
I can honestly say pellius has really let pandaemonium and chaos down. :(

Thought we taught him better than that. "Status" on an internet board? Lmfao!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!