Author Topic: Out of Your League: Science of Sex Appeal  (Read 5284 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Out of Your League: Science of Sex Appeal
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »
For those Getbigger's talking about 10s and 5s....

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-out-of-your-league.html
The Dating and Mating Pool (related to the first video...it shows what the numbers mean)
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-the-dating-and-mating-pool.html

were the numbers accurate or did they give the numbers at random?  the guy given a 10 appeared to have a long nose

the girl said that she wasn't used to not getting eye contact, which makes me think maybe she was ignored because guys see that low number on her forehead and automatically dismiss her, not because the other girls looked so much better

the 3 gave her low value, if there was a 7 or 8 on her head she would've found a guy immediately

E

E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 04:15:17 PM »
were the numbers accurate or did they give the numbers at random?  the guy given a 10 appeared to have a long nose

the girl said that she wasn't used to not getting eye contact, which makes me think maybe she was ignored because guys see that low number on her forehead and automatically dismiss her, not because the other girls looked so much better

the 3 gave her low value, if there was a 7 or 8 on her head she would've found a guy immediately

E

I believe the numbers are random...because she is no three, nor was the guy a 2. And some of the people already scoped out who they wanted. Me, I woundnt care what number a chick had her.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »
Me, I woundnt care what number a chick had her.

i think most people would say this, but most people are followers and if somebody else labeled them a 3 they would lower their value too, probably subconsiously

especially women, if they're sitting with girl friends and a guy walks by, one girl says he looks great, the other girls says she doesn't like him at all, the girl that liked him will now like him a lot less maybe even killing her interest altogether because he didn't get the approval of her friend

E
E