Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Riots and Revenge attacks?  (Read 20464 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
 lol

Nails

• Getbig V

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
This x 10! Just looking for a reason!
yes
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
These people arent protesting anything real.  They're fighting ghosts, that's all.  Intangible specters of their own creation.  How could they be, they don't even know who they are protesting against.
we have been minipuated by the media. yes, all things things created in their minds. If only we could tar and feather the media people and those who created this :(
X

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
if i were George I would  have to move to Wyoming start up  a web site business, hide for tje rest of my life.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
we have been minipuated by the media. yes, all things things created in their minds. If only we could tar and feather the media people and those who created this :(

People only need to start thinking for themselves and also questioning their own beliefs.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
just to show you these people are looking for troubles cause they dont know anything else better to do.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
I think this time unlike other riots its only a matter of time before these thugs fuck with the wrong white guy...

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I think this time unlike other riots its only a matter of time before these thugs fuck with the wrong white guy...

Everyone needs to go back to their houses and enjoy a nice cold beer.
A

jon cole

• Getbig IV
zimerman is mexican transformed in white ppl for convenience.

Obama is a black, not a mixed with a white mom, he's black.

word are harmless, anti racism lobby make them dangerous.
asstropin

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

We are enterting a different phase of the media's "Exploitation Stage."

A not guilty verdict is the best thing to happen to mass media since, well, the last racially tinged event.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
The thing is by the letter of the law I don't think the jury could find him guilty, the fact that there were no clear witnesses to events means it is impossible that there is isn't going to be "reasonable doubt" . Even if you think Zimmerman's story of being punched over a dozen times and having his head repeatedly smashed off concrete is a pack of BS, which going on Zimmer's minimal injuries would appear to be. There is always going to be some doubt as to what actually happened due to no one witnessing it bar the defendant.

But it still doesn't take away the injustice of the whole thing, an unarmed teenager who has just popped to the shop to buy some sweets is pursued and shot dead 80 yards away from where he is staying by an armed man who was advised by 911 operator not to follow. And the law allows the killer to walk away scott free.

I think it's obvious people are going to frustrated by a system that allows that kind of thing to happen.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
It troubles me how most black share a single collective mind that is controlled by mass media, it should be beyond the dignity of anyone to be manipulated and defrauded as a hoard in this manner.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The thing is by the letter of the law I don't think the jury could find him guilty, the fact that there were no clear witnesses to events means it is impossible that there is isn't going to be "reasonable doubt" . Even if you think Zimmerman's story of being punched over a dozen times and having his head repeatedly smashed off concrete is a pack of BS, which going on Zimmer's minimal injuries would appear to be. There is always going to be some doubt as to what actually happened due to no one witnessing it bar the defendant.

But it still doesn't take away the injustice of the whole thing, an unarmed teenager who has just popped to the shop to buy some sweets is pursued and shot dead 80 yards away from where he is staying by an armed man who was advised by 911 operator not to follow. And the law allows the killer to walk away scott free.

I think it's obvious people are going to frustrated by a system that allows that kind of thing to happen.

I think this pretty close to how I've looked at this case.  What I don't get is the completely intentional, groundless and misplaced anger towards whites.  It makes no sense when Zimmerman self identifies as Hispanic.
A

Heywood

• Getbig IV
The president and the media are responsible for lighting this fire.

That's what is really sad.  The president should have never opened his big mouth.

With Obama, it's always politics first, last and always.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
it's only smart - if a 200 pound man with a gun pulls up and jumps out of his truck - that you scram.

I know, many getbiggers say "i'd stand there and shake his hand", etc - but in the rainy night, dude with decent size jumps out and starts chasing - sometimes it makes more sense to jog outta there, and reassess.   LET the guy chase you for 1-2 blocks while you prepare weapon, call 911, demand he stop pursuit, let him know you fear for life... at the very least, the police will see you made an effort to retreat while this guy was coming at you in a scary manner.

People who say "i'd stand there and do nothing" make great innocenet victims.  Trayvon should have just kept runnning all the way home - then called 911 on his own and let them know zimmerman was chasing people.  He may have lost his neighborhood watch certification (or jacket or whatever he had).  Following is one thing - chasing is another.  Zimm admits on tape "he's running away".
Did Zimmerman admit "on tape" that he was running after him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
Did Zimmerman admit "on tape" that he was running after him?

why does he need to tell the truth  ??? its not like we are going to get Trayvons side of the story

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

why does he need to tell the truth  ??? its not like we are going to get Trayvons side of the story

?

A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I think this pretty close to how I've looked at this case.  What I don't get is the completely intentional, groundless and misplaced anger towards whites.  It makes no sense when Zimmerman self identifies as Hispanic.
media done did a number...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
media done did a number...

And even hating and attacking Hispanics is wrong because they can't control what that fat fucker did.   Oh yeah, the media served up a nice little story.  Probably wishing for riots right now so they can cover it.
A

Nails

• Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
You are a Good Looking Stud Archer77

Thank you! I know.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
If there is reasonable doubt whether or not Zimmerman acted in self defense, there can be no conviction with American laws. Their first priority is to protect people who are not proven guilty. Simple as that.

Why is this so hard to understand and why is there a discussion beyond this?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If there is reasonable doubt whether or not Zimmerman acted in self defense, there can be no conviction with American laws. Their first priority is to protect people who are not proven guilty. Simple as that.

Why is this so hard to understand and why is there a discussion beyond this?

Because a kid is dead and no one likes that idea.  I don't like that idea but it happens.
A

Nails

• Getbig V