Author Topic: Kaged Muscle Magazine launch  (Read 5021 times)

BP44

• Getbig II
Re: Kaged Muscle Magazine launch
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 08:20:39 AM »
It looks ok but again doesn't look proffesional.  You might put something in the bottom right hand corner to balance it out.  I'm not digging the background graphic as it's a bit busy.  If this is going to be a proffesional quality magazine you're going to have to hire a designer.  I hate to imagine how inside the magazine will look.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 08:49:04 AM »
yea the last cover looks much better than that first one you threw in ms word

KTMckay

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 09:59:38 AM »
muscle mags one step away from gggggay..
whew... thats a close one lol  :D

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2006, 11:28:07 AM »
It looks ok but again doesn't look proffesional.  You might put something in the bottom right hand corner to balance it out.  I'm not digging the background graphic as it's a bit busy.  If this is going to be a proffesional quality magazine you're going to have to hire a designer.  I hate to imagine how inside the magazine will look.

No chance of hiring anyone else at this time. Because of finances I am totally self sufficient to begin with. I am writing/shooting/interviewing/editing/creating for Kaged Muscle. I have even gone as far purchase my own business printer that I am feeding paper through myself. I am folding, binding posting out subscriptions - everything. I am learning and getting better as I go along but I either do it this way or the highway.
Thanks for the feedback. ;)
Deputy Editor

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
Keep us updated, sounds liek alot of work being put into it, so I hope it pays off. Plus maybe your trying to make the cover to fancy, it's only the start.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 02:21:05 PM »
Second cover looks good bro!

Who cares about that anyway, put 'If you want nice covers, buy flex' on the cover and your set to go !

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »
Thanks guys. Im going to remain very hardcore at the end of the day. I dont want it too pretty - to me this isnt what bodybuilding is about , besides Dorian said he would stop writing for the mag if it was becomes that way. >:(
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »
Hey guys.

I am flying to Tampa, Florida next week and whilst I am there I will be shooting and interviewing Marcus Haley for Kaged Muscle. I have mentioned before that I consider the magazine as much the fans as it is mine so with this in mind I would like to offer the opportunity for you all to contribute to the flurry of questions I will throw out to him.
Deputy Editor

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »
I got a copy of issue 1 today, so far so good. I am impressed.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 02:28:28 PM »
Great, any more for/against?

Incorporate the message boards into it should be a sure winner, like a special page only with quotes from the board and such things... maybe you can do something with getbig?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »
Hey guys.

I am flying to Tampa, Florida next week and whilst I am there I will be shooting and interviewing Marcus Haley for Kaged Muscle. I have mentioned before that I consider the magazine as much the fans as it is mine so with this in mind I would like to offer the opportunity for you all to contribute to the flurry of questions I will throw out to him.
Keep it fkn REAL, brah!

Q: Marcus...be straight with us...you ever POP any of the figure sluts in the top 10 of the nationals? Awesome! What class? Tall? Top 10? Okay...was she...top 8? 6? YES! How was she...beautiful, thats what I like to hear!

Q: Marcus...whats the most amount of injections you ever took in a single day at the very pinnacle of your cycling? I hear of some guys literally sticking themselves 6-8 times daily. OUCH!

Q: What do you think of some BB's hustling homos for money by showing them their taints. You dont do that pervert shit do ya?

Q: Marcus...whats the most money you ever made in a single 'gear hustlin' hookup? You ever pawn off 'vitamin b6' as dbols to the newbs?

Q: Which PRO BB do you think is the biggest joke and who do you think should hang it up?

Seriously...keep it fkn HARDCORE! Keep it OUT THERE! MD wont even touch questions like that. You have to do...what the other mags wont DARE to do...if not you will sink...do it different...you will flourish. You have lots of competition. Take a fkn chance and get NUTS!

Hire me. For $300 a month, a free subscription...I'll track down all these PROS(female, male) and hit them with the goods. Then I'll forward it all to you...do a 'write up' of my 'interview' and we're good.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2006, 12:32:45 AM »
Keep it fkn REAL, brah!

Q: Marcus...be straight with us...you ever POP any of the figure sluts in the top 10 of the nationals? Awesome! What class? Tall? Top 10? Okay...was she...top 8? 6? YES! How was she...beautiful, thats what I like to hear!

Q: Marcus...whats the most amount of injections you ever took in a single day at the very pinnacle of your cycling? I hear of some guys literally sticking themselves 6-8 times daily. OUCH!

Q: What do you think of some BB's hustling homos for money by showing them their taints. You dont do that pervert shit do ya?

Q: Marcus...whats the most money you ever made in a single 'gear hustlin' hookup? You ever pawn off 'vitamin b6' as dbols to the newbs?

Q: Which PRO BB do you think is the biggest joke and who do you think should hang it up?

Seriously...keep it fkn HARDCORE! Keep it OUT THERE! MD wont even touch questions like that. You have to do...what the other mags wont DARE to do...if not you will sink...do it different...you will flourish. You have lots of competition. Take a fkn chance and get NUTS!

Hire me. For $300 a month, a free subscription...I'll track down all these PROS(female, male) and hit them with the goods. Then I'll forward it all to you...do a 'write up' of my 'interview' and we're good.

Blockhead dropping the in-depth Qs here!