Author Topic: Who said this?... Re: Levrone -v- Cutler???????  (Read 1431 times)

AVBG

Who said this?... Re: Levrone -v- Cutler???????
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:33:20 AM »
Q. What do you think Kevin Levrone's chances are of beating Jay Cutler at the Arnold Classic?

A. Ask me this 3-4 years ago and I would be laughing by now as at that time Kevin far out classed Cutler onstage, but now?? Times have changed and so have the two physiques. Jay is now a near complete powerhouse that packs more muscle than most pros dream of having. It may not be the prettiest package, but he is large and conditioned. Kevin on the other hand is not the most consistent individual these days... He goes from losing to virtual unknowns at some shows, only to show up at the Olympia and come "oh so close" once again. By the way, I think Kevin is closer than Jay or Gunther could ever be to defeating Ronnie, but that is again, when Kevin actually shows up in the form that earned him his respect and his pro card. As for the 2003 Arnold? I say Jay in a land slide. Whether or not Kevin is even competing, I do not know, but regardless young Cutler just has too much mass and seems to be consistent in his conditioning. Kevin, with his new "sprinting" career  and his duties in his band seems to have lost that competitive fire that is necessary to win the big shows in this sport.

Replay of the Levrone PBW interview available at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/radioarchive.htm

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Who said this?... Re: Levrone -v- Cutler???????
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 05:46:06 AM »
Undercover Pro, Meester Titus.