Author Topic: White woman pummeled by mob of black males  (Read 899 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: White woman pummeled by mob of black males
« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:20:48 AM »
I sometimes wonder how and when I’m going to have “the talk” with my children?

https://www.unz.com/jderbyshire/the-talk-nonblack-version/

The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

But how do you explain that on a global scale, far more blacks rejected mrna injections during the makebelieve pandemic?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #26 on: Today at 10:01:36 AM »
The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

But how do you explain that on a global scale, far more blacks rejected mrna injections during the makebelieve pandemic?

because joggers have already been targeted with kill shots in the past , there is a history

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: Today at 10:15:02 AM »
I sometimes wonder how and when I’m going to have “the talk” with my children?

https://www.unz.com/jderbyshire/the-talk-nonblack-version/

That article was the bomb. Entirely reasonable, but he lost jobs and other things over it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: Today at 10:36:16 AM »
That article was the bomb. Entirely reasonable, but he lost jobs and other things over it.

Yeah.  Oh great.  I just read that I am in the least intelligent 10 percent of whites.  I am now even more special than when a kid and put in special ed. classes. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #29 on: Today at 11:03:41 AM »
Meanwhile in Ole Chicongo

April To Date
Shot & Killed: 31
Shot & Wounded: 178
Total Shot: 209
Total Homicides: 35

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 131
Shot & Wounded: 597
Total Shot: 728
Total Homicides: 155

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: Today at 11:11:30 AM »
I swear white folks have to be the dumbest most docile group of beta males to have ever lived... Most of the real men ( and their genes ) must have been destroyed in the 2 world wars.

Instead of focusing on the migrants who have been let in to destroy your communities... You should be focused on who is letting them in and giving them the resources to abuse you. So fucking stupid. Who is doing this to you?.. answer that question and focus on that... Those very same people are now letting in South American criminals to come in and terrorise the poor whites and guess what the whites will do.... Turn around and focus on those very same people who have been brought in by a certain group. and they will just keep it up until they have destroyed the American experiment.

How stupid do you have to be, to remain focused on the people who are being brought in, people who would have remained in their own countries if your "rulers" didnt go out there, destroy their countries, impoverish them and then bring them in to the USA so you can be distracted with them like a fucking idiot... all the while, these very same rulers take everything you make... take everything from your children and grand children before they are even born ( its called national debt and inflation) while taking more and more control of your everyday life. And they kill you if you dare refuse.  You cannot do anything to earn money without permision from the government... They go all the way to control your food and water supply and make it illegal to go around them. And you just lay down and take it... lacking the brain power to make a simple plan to come together and secure your future without falling into the violence trap.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad. Monkey this, Ape that... like a white rat in a cage getting mad when the cage is shaken and attacking the black rats instead of biting the fingers of the guy shaking the damn cage after dropping the black rats in the cage.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31 on: Today at 11:36:28 AM »
I swear white folks liberals have to be the dumbest most docile group of beta males to have ever lived... Most of the real men ( and their genes ) must have been destroyed in the 2 world wars.

Instead of focusing on the migrants who have been let in to destroy your communities... You should be focused on who is letting them in and giving them the resources to abuse you. So fucking stupid. Who is doing this to you?.. answer that question and focus on that... Those very same people are now letting in South American criminals to come in and terrorise the poor whites and guess what the whites will do.... Turn around and focus on those very same people who have been brought in by a certain group. and they will just keep it up until they have destroyed the American experiment.

How stupid do you have to be, to remain focused on the people who are being brought in, people who would have remained in their own countries if your "rulers" didnt go out there, destroy their countries, impoverish them and then bring them in to the USA so you can be distracted with them like a fucking idiot... all the while, these very same rulers take everything you make... take everything from your children and grand children before they are even born ( its called national debt and inflation) while taking more and more control of your everyday life. And they kill you if you dare refuse.  You cannot do anything to earn money without permision from the government... They go all the way to control your food and water supply and make it illegal to go around them. And you just lay down and take it... lacking the brain power to make a simple plan to come together and secure your future without falling into the violence trap.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad. Monkey this, Ape that... like a white rat in a cage getting mad when the cage is shaken and attacking the black rats instead of biting the fingers of the guy shaking the damn cage after dropping the black rats in the cage.

Agree with much of this, but i'll make one modification...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: Today at 11:59:06 AM »
just think, 1 dead or 21 dead, fully justified self defense