Author Topic: tell me what you think...  (Read 1265 times)

P-O-D

• Getbig I
  • getbig or die trying
tell me what you think...
« on: March 25, 2006, 12:47:13 PM »
Hey I am a 37 year old male. been working out for 20 years. recently i have been thinking, as i am  getting older my energy has been going down. i am wanting to try sustanon 250. a freind of mine does one shot a week and says he feels better in his workouts and energy. my question is this .... do you think this is a good idea? would i see improvements for this. i am 6ft 215lbs 10% body fat right now. never used anything ever. please any help or advice?  also sorry if this is so blunt but i don't know who else to ask.
getbig or die trying

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
Re: tell me what you think...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 02:06:40 PM »
P-O-D,
If your goal is to add as much muscle as possible and become much stronger than you could ever be naturally there are many good people here that can help you more than I can.

If, however, you simply wish to rejuvenate a deteriorating endocrine system, due to age, by using HRT (hormone replacement therapy) I might be able to give you some advice based on my experience.

You are at the age when your natural production of testosterone will decrease... this is a fact of life as inevitable as death itself.  Loss of muscle, libido, energy and enthusiasm for life are some of the things we face as a result.  Our bodies produce less of the substance that defines us as males... TESTOSTERONE.

HRT attempts to replace and restore this hormone.  HRT is in effect a life long, low dose cycle.  There are inherent risks, albeit, the benefits make the risks worth taking. 

The most common esthers of testosterone used to replace endogenous (naturally produced) testosterone are the enanthate and cypionate esthers.  They are administered NOT to produce a supraphysiological amount of the hormone but a level that is considered acceptable or normal.  One reference range used is 241 -827 ng/dl.  If a blood test reveals a level below this, then you are a candidate for HRT - provided you are in reasonably good health, have a normal size prostate, a healthy liver and meet other criteria a prescribing physician requires.

Better emotional balance, less anxiety, less frequent episodes of depression, enhanced strength and wicked hard ons are some the things that make HRT an attractive option for a hypogonadal (low test. production) male.

HRT won't do much for Ronnie or Jay but it may be the solution you are seeking.  I have never heard of sustanon being prescribed for it but my knowledge is based primarily on personal experience.  I have, however, seen Deca, HGH and Winstrol advertised as anti aging medication.  Talk it over with your family physician... you may be pleasantly surprised by the response you get.  Good Luck. ;)
the price is great... so is the reward

P-O-D

• Getbig I
  • getbig or die trying
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »
thank you for the reply. i have heard of that, as a means. i am also looking to gain a little while doing this, that is why i was asking about the sustanon.
getbig or die trying

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 07:53:56 PM »
Hey I am a 37 year old male. been working out for 20 years. recently i have been thinking, as i am  getting older my energy has been going down. i am wanting to try sustanon 250. a freind of mine does one shot a week and says he feels better in his workouts and energy. my question is this .... do you think this is a good idea? would i see improvements for this. i am 6ft 215lbs 10% body fat right now. never used anything ever. please any help or advice?  also sorry if this is so blunt but i don't know who else to ask.

Ask your doc to run a baseline Testosterone panel to see if you qualify for HRT.  Your insurance might cover it.

If not, sure, you could try Sustanon as your own HRT regiment.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...