Author Topic: I hit a PR today!  (Read 4244 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: I hit a PR today!
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2007, 05:53:06 PM »
it's a mediocre lift to be putting on youtube and then starting a thread on getbig talking about it, there are guys who pull 300 pounds more than this clown who don't make anywhere near as much hoopla as he does, he's a joke.

Errr, actually, there is only one man pulling 300 lbs more than me and that is Andy Bolton who recently got $10,000 for the feat.  As usual, the fat around your eyes seems to be blinding you to the truth.  The lift I posted in a 3" platform lift.  For someone weighing under 220 lbs, 635 lbs off a 3" platform and totally raw is quite respectable.  The fact I am natural makes it more so.  Are there guys stronger?  Heck YES!  That doesn't diminish the fact it is a good lift.
w

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2007, 05:54:04 PM »
Chris, when will you get your products on bodybuilding.com?  If you do, I can promise heavy promotion for your products as their #1 affiliate.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2007, 05:54:59 PM »
Errr, actually, there is only one man pulling 300 lbs more than me and that is Andy Bolton who recently got $10,000 for the feat.  As usual, the fat around your eyes seems to be blinding you to the truth.  The lift I posted in a 3" platform lift.  For someone weighing under 220 lbs, 635 lbs off a 3" platform and totally raw is quite respectable.  The fact I am natural makes it more so.  Are there guys stronger?  Heck YES!  That doesn't diminish the fact it is a good lift.
you're a strong dude Chris but you're insecure, everytime someone puts up a video of a lift you chime in with your lifts, i just don't understand putting every lift on youtube.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »
you're a strong dude Chris but you're insecure, everytime someone puts up a video of a lift you chime in with your lifts, i just don't understand putting every lift on youtube.

I hardly put every lift on Youtube.  I put PRs that I think are worthy.

As to my chiming in "every time", please try again.

w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »
Chris, when will you get your products on bodybuilding.com?  If you do, I can promise heavy promotion for your products as their #1 affiliate.

No plans at the moment. 

We too have an affiliates program you can join.  In fact, I would love it if you would.  PM me if you would like to know more.

Chris
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2007, 06:12:49 PM »

I like his lifts and think it's nice to see him put up clips of them. Mason is an awesome guy. Very strong too.

I never figured out why he was supporting Westside when there are plenty of other lifters elsewhere who goes below parallell.

It would be nice to see a nutrition company backing guys like a Caleb Williams, a Shane Hamman or perhaps a new Priscilla Ribic. And meets with real walkouts, instead of the bullshit monolift.

Just my opinion.

Hope to see more clips from Mason in the future, and I'm sure he can get that 700 pretty soon.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
I like his lifts and think it's nice to see him put up clips of them. Mason is an awesome guy. Very strong too.

I never figured out why he was supporting Westside when there are plenty of other lifters elsewhere who goes below parallell.

It would be nice to see a nutrition company backing guys like a Caleb Williams, a Shane Hamman or perhaps a new Priscilla Ribic. And meets with real walkouts, instead of the bullshit monolift.

Just my opinion.

Hope to see more clips from Mason in the future, and I'm sure he can get that 700 pretty soon.

-Hedge

Honestly?  I really like Louie and Doris.  They are great people who care about the lifters.  Louie has seen and done it all and knows his shit like nobody else. 

Oh, and one more thing, we support other federations and lifters as well, but Louie and whatever he is associated with is #1 in our book.

Chris
w