Author Topic: almost 4 weeks and still waiting on my shit  (Read 1667 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
almost 4 weeks and still waiting on my shit
« on: March 26, 2007, 07:21:36 PM »
I ordered from a new guy internationally 4 weeks ago just a ton of clomid and hcg and still haven't received it going on 4 weeks now such a dissappointment... I learned my lesson though and take note don't buy internationally!!! It is too risky, and not worth it. :)

Also, I have changed my major to medicine and be taking my mcats in the fall, wish me luck!!! 
Sadly, I think I'm pretty much done juicing for a while but I'mma try to keep up with working out the best I can.  Since I have a bunch of gear left think do one cycle over the summer and just diet down and get ripped and keep that up :) OHH wells. Anyways
 Bodybuilding is the best !!!  Maybe i'll try and make a comeback when I'm 35 =P

Peace Ya'll

strength

Re: almost 4 weeks and still waiting on my shit
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 08:38:41 AM »
ull be back bro... trust me

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »
"whispering"  Once you've tasted the dark side young bigguns175, you will never leave!

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »
damn- 4 weeks is a long time. :-\

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:51:46 PM »
so you want to be a doctor?  good for you. but you are risking it all by ordering drugs without a prescription. when/if you get popped, you will no longer be able to be a doctor because of a drug conviction.  be careful son.

-lc

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 10:33:25 PM »
No worries this was the last order I was making.  I'm done with it...sadly.  I'm going to miss the staring and gauking from people and attention and individuality it brought to my life and all the little jokes like which way is it too the gym and have you seen my beach ball, it's this big  ;D but it is all good, changed my life, was a thrill, and never will look back.
Love the sport, love the people, love the life.  Plan to continue to support it and use the knowledge I receive to help others best I can.

BB4L

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »
No worries this was the last order I was making.  I'm done with it...sadly.  I'm going to miss the staring and gauking from people and attention and individuality it brought to my life and all the little jokes like which way is it too the gym and have you seen my beach ball, it's this big  ;D but it is all good, changed my life, was a thrill, and never will look back.
Love the sport, love the people, love the life.  Plan to continue to support it and use the knowledge I receive to help others best I can.

BB4L

bigguns...listen to 4th....

youll be back on within 6 months LOL

you cant escape the grasp of the darkside!

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 02:23:27 AM »
When I used to order internationally, it would sometimes take 3-4 weeks to show up. THe problem is if it's coming in the regular mail overseas, the odds of it getting snatched are getting higher by the day.  UPS and FEDEX are better bets.

Personally.... domestic sources are cheaper, quicker, and more reliable because there's no customs involved, so don't know why anyone would go overseas anymore

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 03:30:58 PM »
so don't know why anyone would go overseas anymore

prices, the only source i have domestically is over 1000kms away and th prices are outrageous, im almost forced to go internationally
big or bust

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
When I used to order internationally, it would sometimes take 3-4 weeks to show up. THe problem is if it's coming in the regular mail overseas, the odds of it getting snatched are getting higher by the day.  UPS and FEDEX are better bets.

Personally.... domestic sources are cheaper, quicker, and more reliable because there's no customs involved, so don't know why anyone would go overseas anymore

I wish my domestic source was cheaper...Internation sources are cheap as hell for quality products...I only use a domestic when I needed something yesterday lol....
You Can't Do It!!!

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »

WRONG WRONG WRONG! UPS AND FEDEX are not good ways to go at all! Do you think these companies don't go through customs when importing into the US. Also these companies run their own security, and have less stringent policies on privacy invasion than USPS! HTH

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 02:02:24 PM »
 why you ordered a ton of gear from a new guy??? it doesnt look to me very cautious with so many scams today. order a sample order to see how it works, then a larger one and so on and so on. dont be greedy to order everything at once from someone you dont know.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »
The best sources are the ones that advertise on reputable boards that good bro's know. Find an open source board and find a good top source. I feel that international is a little more risky than domestic, but domestic definitely has its risks as well!

strength

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:49 PM »
[quote Personally.... domestic sources are cheaper, quicker, and more reliable because there's no customs involved, so don't know why anyone would go overseas anymore[/quote]

was out of the game for 4 yrs,  within 2 weeks found a domestic.  Being personal friends with a MOD helps to LOL  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
The best sources are the ones that advertise on reputable boards that good bro's know. Find an open source board and find a good top source.

I agree for a newbie...BUT

The BEST sources do NOT advertise. They have certain clientele and stay away from forums.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 02:54:37 PM »
I agree for a newbie...BUT

The BEST sources do NOT advertise. They have certain clientele and stay away from forums.

8)
Exactly...if they advertise then everyone knows about them...these are the ones that get busted first. That does not mean some of them are not good sources, but choose wisely.