Author Topic: How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?  (Read 17790 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »
None of what that idiot said is even true. I think calling him an idiot sums things up quite nicely.

is it not true.

Then lets hear your view.

i'm with Fortress & his views - Though prepared to see what you have to say.
                                             Show us your colours so to speak.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2017, 01:45:34 PM »
How to stop it?

Well, it is a matter of valuing rationality over superstition. It is no secret to anybody who thinks rationally that Islam violates lots of consesus regarding human rights. If the "west" agrees that Islam is backwards and evetually detrimental for the progress of humanity then it should most likely be banned.

I have read the quran although not in its interity, but one of the first things I noticed as soon as I finished reading the first page is the constant antagonization of non-believers and, immediately after that the author shows his sadistic dreams contantly envisioning the suffering of non-believers in hell. That kind of passages are very common in the quran and it is one of the samples that Islam very much inspires hateful thoughts and antagonization. Passages about love and compassion are kind of rare in the quran and they are expected to be expressed from muslims to muslims exclusively.

Glad to have you back....

a

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2017, 03:04:22 PM »
Islam is primarily a tool to control the vast swathes of its populations where the religion is practiced. Those of power and influence don the appropriate garb when in their own locale, but once in the West (especially London), their acts of sexual depravity know absolutely no bounds.

I find the mass migration of unskilled populations pouring into Western nations a bit of a juxtaposition. According to primarily European leaders, it is because of a perceived need for labor to boost up populations where native birth replacement rates have fallen tremendously and at that rate, who will care for the expanding elder population? On the other hand, automation has replaced the need, in some industries and growing fast, for actual labor. What gives?

Some perceivably draconian laws have already been passed in order to prevent or assist in prosecuting terroristic acts and threats. There is a danger to this as these same laws can be applied to those outside of Islamic Terrorists, such as the stripping away of civil rights without due process based on little to no credible evidence (such as being on the No Fly List).

Want to stop Islam? Keep importing more of them? Eventually, a match will be lit, and then we can all sit back and have a REAL good time.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2017, 06:22:42 PM »

With badasses like this.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2017, 09:28:30 PM »
Ban religion. Otherwise, shut up about it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2017, 11:47:41 PM »
Embrace it. What do you have to lose?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2017, 11:54:03 PM »
Fuck Islam.

Skeeter

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2017, 03:49:15 AM »

is it not true.

Then lets hear your view.

i'm with Fortress & his views - Though prepared to see what you have to say.
                                             Show us your colours so to speak.

Like members of any religion people are going to choose which parts to adhere to and which parts to ignore. Most Muslims and Christians have never read, either the bible nor the Koran (I think 10% of Christians, and 5% of Muslims). Christians ignore tenants of their religion, other wise we'd have a problem with people being murdered for working on Sundays. Same goes for Islam. The fact is that Muslims do the same thing, considering how few of them are extremists (not going to google it, look it up). The media hypes up terrorist acts because it sells. The last terrorist attack we had here (Canada) was by some far right lunatic that shot up a mosque. Acts like that only add fuel to the propagandist wing of extremists. Not only that but in most free countries people have the freedom to choose their religion. I don't love Islam, or hate it like the most vocal getbiggers, I simply respect their rights.

Islam is poison. NEVER sympathize with supposed "moderate" Muslims. They're either ignorant of their own religion (mostly an ideology) or lying through their teeth.

To declare oneself a western/liberal/democratic/freedom-loving Muslim is sheer lunacy. Their sky wizard demands the conquest of non-Islamic lands and the subjugation of the non-believers.

Sharia comes before ANY man-made laws.

Hate Islam with the entirety of your being and don't be silent about it.

Make no mistake. Muslims are our enemies.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2017, 03:53:23 AM »

second down from the top is sexy as hell

I'm impressed

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2017, 06:12:53 AM »
Third European War.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2017, 06:34:37 AM »
Like members of any religion people are going to choose which parts to adhere to and which parts to ignore. Most Muslims and Christians have never read, either the bible nor the Koran (I think 10% of Christians, and 5% of Muslims). Christians ignore tenants of their religion, other wise we'd have a problem with people being murdered for working on Sundays. Same goes for Islam. The fact is that Muslims do the same thing, considering how few of them are extremists (not going to google it, look it up). The media hypes up terrorist acts because it sells. The last terrorist attack we had here (Canada) was by some far right lunatic that shot up a mosque. Acts like that only add fuel to the propagandist wing of extremists. Not only that but in most free countries people have the freedom to choose their religion. I don't love Islam, or hate it like the most vocal getbiggers, I simply respect their rights.

I'm not religious (was raised Roman Catholic), but to compare Christianity to Islam is utterly ridiculous. The reasons this is so are too many to list here.

There are approximately 1.8 billion Muslims. Of these, conservative estimates suggest between 10 and 20 percent are "extremists". That is, they know their Islam and are fundamentalists. Orthodox. Don't believe it's tolerable to NOT adhere to their sky wizard's and prophet's (Mohamed was a mass murderer, warlord, pedophile) commands and directives.

That's tens of millions of extremely dangerous ideologically-paralyzed lunatics.

Of the rest, a majority are deemed sympathizers.

Know of that which you speak.

I've read and own a Qu'ran and select other Islamic directives and educational books.

Islam is poison. If the masses were fully informed (most are not even partially, including, as you say, self-proclaimed Muslims) the ideology (mostly masqueraded as religion) would be made illegal. Banned.

It is cancer and extraordinarily dangerous.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2017, 06:35:25 AM »

Everything.

Skeeter

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2017, 06:46:21 AM »
I'm not religious (was raised Roman Catholic), but to compare Christianity to Islam is utterly ridiculous. The reasons this is so are too many to list here.

There are approximately 1.8 billion Muslims. Of these, conservative estimates suggest between 10 and 20 percent are "extremists". That is, they know their Islam and are fundamentalists. Orthodox. Don't believe it's tolerable to NOT adhere to their sky wizard's and prophet's (Mohamed was a mass murderer, warlord, pedophile) commands and directives.

That's tens of millions of extremely dangerous ideologically-paralyzed lunatics.

Of the rest, a majority are deemed sympathizers.

Know of that which you speak.

I've read and own a Qu'ran and select other Islamic directives and educational books.

Islam is poison. If the masses were fully informed (most are not even partially, including, as you say, self-proclaimed Muslims) the ideology (mostly masqueraded as religion) would be made illegal. Banned.

It is cancer and extraordinarily dangerous.

That estimate is complete bullshit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2017, 06:50:55 AM »
That estimate is complete bullshit.

Authorities of independant union and global renown peg these conservative estimates.

And you are?

Skeeter

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2017, 06:52:37 AM »
Authorities of independant union and global renown peg these conservative estimates.

And you are?

Show me the research. Until then, those numbers are completely fictional.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2017, 06:58:17 AM »
Show me the research. Until then, those numbers are completely fictional.

Do your own time-consuming research. I am not going to hunt down the information, again, for someone who is clearly a raghead or devout Muzzie sympathizer (more than probably a libtard cuck).

No matter what you're presented, you'll not accept truth.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2017, 06:59:34 AM »

Skeeter

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2017, 07:01:05 AM »
Do your own time-consuming research. I am not going to hunt down the information, again, for someone who is clearly a raghead or devout Muzzie sympathizer (more than probably a libtard cuck).

No matter what you're presented, you'll not accept truth.

Your claim is horse shit. Case closed. Hence why calling you an idiot from the get go was justified. Fuck off, dip shit.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2017, 07:11:09 AM »
My foreskin.

Oh, and my dignity.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2017, 07:21:34 AM »
Christianity was just as bad years ago in terms of murdering those who were different. All religion is about control and all try and convert others to their religion.

It's all bullshit. None should exist.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2017, 07:33:38 AM »
Your claim is horse shit. Case closed. Hence why calling you an idiot from the get go was justified. Fuck off, dip shit.

Raghead

Skeeter

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2017, 08:00:47 AM »
Confirmed goat fucker