Author Topic: How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?  (Read 17793 times)

Skeeter

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2017, 08:08:54 AM »
american is less than 1% Muslim..what are folks worried about exactly?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2017, 08:25:29 AM »
Everything.
You've already lost everything. Think about it. Islam gives you everything back.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2017, 08:51:26 AM »
Embrace it. What do you have to lose?

The freedom of the future of my daughter.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2017, 08:53:12 AM »
You've already lost everything. Think about it. Islam gives you everything back.

Please enlight us more. I follow Jesus Christ. I havent lost anything.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2017, 08:58:12 AM »
Please enlight us more. I follow Jesus Christ. I havent lost anything.
I'm talking about Fortress and those that keep bemoaning their loss of freedom, respect and manhood. You see the defeat in their words. All they need to do is walk into their latest mosque and submit to Allah and all that has been lost will theirs to be reclaimed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2017, 09:01:30 AM »
Any man who cares for a female, be it wife, mother, child, friend, etc., is obligated to criticize, detest and fight the Islamization of the west.

To call out Islam for what it is. To never accept mass immigration from Muslim nations/regions.

Simply look to Germany, France and Sweden for proof of the danger to your girls and women.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2017, 09:01:52 AM »
Like members of any religion people are going to choose which parts to adhere to and which parts to ignore. Most Muslims and Christians have never read, either the bible nor the Koran (I think 10% of Christians, and 5% of Muslims). Christians ignore tenants of their religion, other wise we'd have a problem with people being murdered for working on Sundays. Same goes for Islam. The fact is that Muslims do the same thing, considering how few of them are extremists (not going to google it, look it up). The media hypes up terrorist acts because it sells. The last terrorist attack we had here (Canada) was by some far right lunatic that shot up a mosque. Acts like that only add fuel to the propagandist wing of extremists. Not only that but in most free countries people have the freedom to choose their religion. I don't love Islam, or hate it like the most vocal getbiggers, I simply respect their rights.

Thanks for your reply & view point.
Though we are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

At this particular time in the world & for a number of years previous there is & has been a problem
with Musli terrorists. ( Musli deliberately spelt that way - as i dislike them oh so much )
And don't see many other so called non radical Musli speak out against it.
in fact the Silence is deafening.
It has long been said Never trust a Musli & that is a very true saying.

Are you unaware of the problems ( or chose to ignore them ) in so many European countries with these Brainwashed musli's and there horrendous religion/ indoctrination.

Have you ever been anywhere near a town city where they dominate - virtual no go zones for white women & very dangerous enough for White men.

I don't respect their rights - i believe they shouldn't have any - only in there own countries.
I totally agree with the Japanese stance against islam & musli's - if only all other countries
would adopt similar & Put an end to this liberal Tolerant Nonsense that will only result in the problems
already being experienced in other countries & eventually our countries either fighting / Waring with the musli's or they will take over & destroy our culture / countries / us.

Lowering yourself to name calling / swearing at others on here as a response - I view that as having lost your argument if that's all you have to respond.

Skeeter

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2017, 09:04:11 AM »

Thanks for your reply & view point.
Though we are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

At this particular time in the world & for a number of years previous there is & has been a problem
with Musli terrorists. ( Musli deliberately spelt that way - as i dislike them oh so much )
And don't see many other so called non radical Musli speak out against it.
in fact the Silence is deafening.
It has long been said Never trust a Musli & that is a very true saying.

Are you unaware of the problems ( or chose to ignore them ) in so many European countries with these Brainwashed musli's and there horrendous religion/ indoctrination.

Have you ever been anywhere near a town city where they dominate - virtual no go zones for white women & very dangerous enough for White men.

I don't respect their rights - i believe they shouldn't have any - only in there own countries.
I totally agree with the Japanese stance against islam & musli's - if only all other countries
would adopt similar & Put an end to this liberal Tolerant Nonsense that will only result in the problems
already being experienced in other countries & eventually our countries either fighting / Waring with the musli's or they will take over & destroy our culture / countries / us.

Lowering yourself to name calling / swearing at others on here as a response - I view that as having lost your argument if that's all you have to respond.

I know Muslims that are tolerant. Don't like their religion all you want, but don't paint them all with the same brush.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2017, 09:06:04 AM »
I'm talking about Fortress and those that keep bemoaning their loss of freedom, respect and manhood. You see the defeat in their words. All they need to do is walk into their latest mosque and submit to Allah and all that has been lost will theirs to be reclaimed.

I haven't lost my manhood and respect.

Far from it.

"Submit" to a fairy tale man in the sky? No man kneels before anyone or anything. Certainly not a repugnant deity and prophet.

You disgust me.

Skeeter

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2017, 09:11:45 AM »
I haven't lost my manhood and respect.

Far from it.

"Submit" to a fairy tale man in the sky? No man kneels before anyone or anything. Certainly not a repugnant deity and prophet.

You disgust me.

Logging anonymously on to getbig and whining about minority groups is very beta. Hope this helps.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2017, 09:12:35 AM »
I know Muslims that are tolerant. Don't like their religion all you want, but don't paint them all with the same brush.

you know musli that Pretend to be Tolerant.  That is all.
When The Time Comes Lets See if They Stand Against The Other Musli.

Until That time They are Whatever Colour I Choose To Paint Them.

You Carry on & trust Them.

Skeeter

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2017, 09:14:22 AM »

you know musli that Pretend to be Tolerant.  That is all.
When The Time Comes Lets See if They Stand Against The Other Musli.

Until That time They are Whatever Colour I Choose To Paint Them.

You Carry on & trust Them.

Oh, so people you don't know are pretending.  ::)

Get fucked idiot.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2017, 09:16:07 AM »
the cure is liberalism, the largest population of Muslims is in nyc and you never hear any of this shit happening here. Why? because for every 1 intolerant Muslim, jew or christian there's 2 sex clubs or 10 bars. if they try to step out of their hood and start shit they get shut the fuck down.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2017, 09:20:32 AM »
Oh, so people you don't know are pretending.  ::)

Get fucked idiot.

Ha Ha -- Another one you've lost.

Back to Swearing - That's all you have.

Likely some of the people do pretend - and i am aware of that.
only i do my utmost to keep away from musli's in any way shape or form.

Go back to your village they are looking for you.
HTH

Oh & reply & swear / name call as much as you like.
As i wont be Responding to Intellectual Pond life Such as Yourself.
Your Proof that interbreeding is not a Good Idea.

Skeeter

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2017, 09:23:55 AM »

Ha Ha -- Another one you've lost.

Back to Swearing - That's all you have.

Likely some of the people do pretend - and i am aware of that.
only i do my utmost to keep away from musli's in any way shape or form.

Go back to your village they are looking for you.
HTH

Oh & reply & swear / name call as much as you like.
As i wont be Responding to Intellectual Pond life Such as Yourself.
Your Proof that interbreeding is not a Good Idea.

Lost? Your claim was that people that I know, not you, are pretending.  ::)
Some fucking argument.
You've earned the label of idiot, and I don't care if my swearing triggers you, fucking pussy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2017, 09:36:10 AM »
People need to know that it's a sin for Muslims to lie to OTHER Muslims. However, Muslims are encouraged to lie (deceive the non-believer) to non-Muslims if it's in service of Islam and its advancement.

Every Islamic imam and cleric is lying to you, at the very least. Their god commands it.

Skeeter

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2017, 09:41:23 AM »
People need to know that it's a sin for Muslims to lie to OTHER Muslims. However, Muslims are encouraged to lie (deceive the non-believer) to non-Muslims if it's in service of Islam and its advancement.

Every Islamic imam and cleric is lying to you, at the very least. Their god commands it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2017, 09:52:01 AM »

You're aware people can confirm what I say, right?

The Qu'ran and all related matter is widely available.  

Skeeter

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2017, 09:54:30 AM »
You're aware people can confirm what I say, right?

The Qu'ran and all related matter is widely available.  

I already addressed this. You've chosen to ignore me.

Like members of any religion people are going to choose which parts to adhere to and which parts to ignore. Most Muslims and Christians have never read, either the bible nor the Koran (I think 10% of Christians, and 5% of Muslims). Christians ignore tenants of their religion, other wise we'd have a problem with people being murdered for working on Sundays. Same goes for Islam. The fact is that Muslims do the same thing, considering how few of them are extremists (not going to google it, look it up). The media hypes up terrorist acts because it sells. The last terrorist attack we had here (Canada) was by some far right lunatic that shot up a mosque. Acts like that only add fuel to the propagandist wing of extremists. Not only that but in most free countries people have the freedom to choose their religion. I don't love Islam, or hate it like the most vocal getbiggers, I simply respect their rights.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2017, 09:54:39 AM »
People should also know Friday mosque prayers worldwide have worshippers pledging to triumph over the non-believers.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2017, 09:57:19 AM »
american is less than 1% Muslim..what are folks worried about exactly?

With their birth rates, it's simply a numbers game.

It has been determined that there will not be any ethnic Germans left in Germany in less than two generations.

With unchecked immigration, the tides turn rapidly. 

Think.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »
I already addressed this. You've chosen to ignore me.

I fully understand what you say. And haven't ignored it.

But you are fully ignorant to the sheer number of absolute believers on a global scale. And the pummelling brutality of the even "moderate" teachings and its poisonous affect on minds that, proven by their very "faith", are extremely feeble and weak.

Skeeter

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2017, 10:06:55 AM »
With their birth rates, it's simply a numbers game.

It has been determined that there will not be any ethnic Germans left in Germany in less than two generations.

With unchecked immigration, the tides turn rapidly. 

Think.

Cite the study that determines this please.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2017, 10:17:33 AM »
Cite the study that determines this please.

Again, look it up yourself, ya lazy raghead. I don't record the information and file it in preparation for online battles with Moozie filth and their sympathizers.

This thread, though, is great. It's providing a good platform to further educate non-believers of the absolute poison that is Islam.

Thanks for keeping it going, "Skeeter".