Author Topic: How did you find getbig.com?  (Read 7211 times)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
Re: How did you find getbig.com?
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »
I heard about getbig from this gf of mine.  I was always on the female boards but Gossip and Opinions was beckoning.  

Purge_WTF

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2008, 04:03:02 PM »
  John "Dirt Diggler" Romano mentioned GetBig in one of his meltdowns and I had to pay a visit. Any site that got under the dermis of a turkey like him couldn't be all bad.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2008, 04:20:42 PM »
this was the thread that got me hooked on this place.

everyone making fun of this guy was funny as shit

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=58014.0

The Coach

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
Are you serious?? 

;D

Tell her we need some more "Baseball Mom" meltdown posts down on the X...  we're due!  ;D

Oh hell yes.......she was pissed ;D

I'll probably get another call tomorrow about this..........so keep it going ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »
Oh hell yes.......she was pissed ;D

I'll probably get another call tomorrow about this..........so keep it going ;D

Peggy = completely nuts. Debussey still remembers the PMs she sent Debussey (when Debussey DF was just "DF") where she wrote extensively about you beating both her and your kid for years. Is there anything to this Joe? ;D

The Coach

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »

Peggy = completely nuts. Debussey still remembers the PMs she sent Debussey (when Debussey DF was just "DF") where she wrote extensively about you beating both her and your kid for years. Is there anything to this Joe? ;D

Yes, of course, thats why I was awarded full physical and legal custody ::)

Are you serious? She sent you PM's too? hahahahahahahahaa, shit who didn't she send them too? I think she even threated Goatboys life ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »
Yes, of course, thats why I was awarded full physical and legal custody ::)

Are you serious? She sent you PM's too? hahahahahahahahaa, shit who didn't she send them too? I think she even threated Goatboys life ;D

She sent Debussey DF many PMs, writing about your domestic violence, about Jimmy Simon being a pedo from California and that you and Jimmy had a conspiracy going with her local police cheif ;D It was fuccing hillarious ;D (But Debussey does not have the PMS any more :'( )

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2008, 04:38:10 PM »
I heard about getbig from this gf of mine.  I was always on the female boards but Gossip and Opinions was beckoning.  

your not a woman.

The Coach

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »

She sent Debussey DF many PMs, writing about your domestic violence, about Jimmy Simon being a pedo from California and that you and Jimmy had a conspiracy going with her local police cheif ;D It was fuccing hillarious ;D (But Debussey does not have the PMS any more :'( )

Hahahahahahaha, I love Jimmy, if it wasn't for him I would have never met my wife. BTW, as you probably knew Jimmy is from Toronto. I have many cop friends, ask her too tell you about the time one day after the courts issued a perminanent restraining order aginst her she came to my house at midnight honking the horn and bitching me out at the same time on the phone. I heard the horn looked out the window and sure as shit there she was under my sons window blowing the horn and waking the neighbors, I called 911 before she even pulled away they had her.

She gets booked, gets her one call and instead of calling someone to help bail her out, she calls me and starts cussing me out, in the background I hear the jailor say....."give me that f**king phone".....*click" ;D

I shit you not true story ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

Hahahahahahaha, I love Jimmy, if it wasn't for him I would have never met my wife. BTW, as you probably knew Jimmy is from Toronto. I have many cop friends, ask her too tell you about the time one day after the courts issued a perminanent restraining order aginst her she came to my house at midnight honking the horn and bitching me out at the same time on the phone. I heard the horn looked out the window and sure as shit there she was under my sons window blowing the horn and waking the neighbors, I called 911 before she even pulled away they had her.

She gets booked, gets her one call and instead of calling someone to help bail her out, she calls me and starts cussing me out, in the background I hear the jailor say....."give me that f**king phone".....*click" ;D

;D

How is Jimbo these days? Still living in his parents basement?

The Coach

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »

;D

How is Jimbo these days? Still living in his parents basement?

I haven't heard from Jimmy in a few years, tried calling but his phone isn't in service. I wanted his address so I could send him an invite to the wedding.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2008, 05:19:25 AM »
  How did you find getbig.com?

I found Getbig.com boards four years ago. I was googling for Dorian pictures and in that time they didn't have the specific photo search on Google, so you had to search for pictures on actual websites. So the search led me to a Dorian vs Levrone thread on Getbig. I found it interesting and decided to register so I could partake in the discussion. Needless to say, "Earl", Getbig's foremost obsessive homosexual, was defending Levrone all alone in the thread - Dorian had way more fans back then because his reign had ended for less time than now, and almost everyone was taking Dorian's side in that thread. Never saw again lots of the people who posted here back then, like "HistorianYates", "rep4pecs", "DecaKid", etc...the only poeple from that time I can still recognize here are MindSpin, Mars, Knny87 and 240IsBack, who in that time posted under the username "240orBust". All the rest are gone. There aren't many of us from Getbig's old guard left...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »
  I found Getbig.com boards four years ago. I was googling for Dorian pictures and in that time they didn't have the specific photo search on Google, so you had to search for pictures on actual websites. So the search led me to a Dorian vs Levrone thread on Getbig. I found it interesting and decided to register so I could partake in the discussion. Needless to say, "Earl", Getbig's foremost obsessive homosexual, was defending Levrone all alone in the thread - Dorian had way more fans back then because his reign had ended for less time than now, and almost everyone was taking Dorian's side in that thread. Never saw again lots of the people who posted here back then, like "HistorianYates", "rep4pecs", "DecaKid", etc...the only poeple from that time I can still recognize here are MindSpin, Mars, Knny87 and 240IsBack, who in that time posted under the username "240orBust". All the rest are gone. There aren't many of us from Getbig's old guard left...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

still want to fight meyou fat,smelly,gay, angry drunk? :D

I basically created your existence on getbig 8)

E
E

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »
I haven't heard from Jimmy in a few years, tried calling but his phone isn't in service. I wanted his address so I could send him an invite to the wedding.

the wedding was nice.

I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »
The great Shawn Ray?

I was at the Arnold classic in 01 or 02 and Shawn signed a photo (yeah I gave the greatest a 20, but well worth it).  on the photo he wrote "getbig, Shawn."  thats how i found out about getbig.... NICE!
you are gay.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2008, 08:02:03 PM »
Never saw again lots of the people who posted here back then, like "HistorianYates", "rep4pecs", "DecaKid", etc...the only poeple from that time I can still recognize here are MindSpin, Mars, Knny87 and 240IsBack, who in that time posted under the username "240orBust". All the rest are gone. There aren't many of us from Getbig's old guard left...

Gayer than forgetting about Goatboy!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »

Every time Pegster was off her meds, she'd come here and post up a storm.  Usually I ended up laughing so hard my belly hurt.  You really should invite her to come back here every so often and inject some of her special brand of "crazy" into the boards, Joe.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »
joe sure can pick em.

gayer than
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »

I was the recipient of quite a few from her myself, no life threatening ones though.. :D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »
I googled 'deca" in 98 and been here ever since

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »
Saw it on NBC!
Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2008, 09:37:38 PM »

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
Was looking for other multi billionaire 900 lb bench pressers like myself to talk to, so typed in those qualities in Google. Getbig was the first site that popped up, signed up and waited for Ron to activate my account. And have been not posting regularly since I joined :)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2008, 05:44:59 AM »
1997 thru getoryx

suckmymuscle

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »
still want to fight meyou fat,smelly,gay, angry drunk? :D
`

The only thing you want to fight is Levrone's dick from getting out from your asshole, you pederast loser who wastes your life obsessing over a bodybuilder. ;D And you are probably a 5'7, unemployed(spends all day on getbig.com), middle-aged, obese and closeted fag who is too afraid of coming out from the closet, so you registed at a bodybuilding forum where obsessing over semi-naked men in trunks will be considered less gay so you can desguise your proclivities. And I love to drink. It's awesome to drink some vodka with Red Bull before fucking your mom in the ass. All that caffeine truly makes my jizz to squirt out my stronger into that shit hole.

I basically created your existence on getbig 8)

Bwa ha ha ha ha...yeah, I gota give you credit for that. Owning and embarassing you over and over certainly helped me achieving the awesome reputation I have today. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE