Author Topic: Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners  (Read 1493 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Washington State To Teach Transgenderism To Kindergartners
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 11:26:21 PM »
states' rights.     

just as we don't get upset when TX decides to do something bold and conservative, we cannot get upset when was wash state decides this.

after all, we don't just love the constitution when we agree with it.  Right, coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 11:48:36 PM »
states' rights.     

just as we don't get upset when TX decides to do something bold and conservative, we cannot get upset when was wash state decides this.

after all, we don't just love the constitution when we agree with it.  Right, coach?

Pretty sure Texas knows the difference between male and female as opposed to Washington St. They've always seemed a little mental in the Pacific Northwest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 11:52:33 PM »
Pockets of liberals have to live somewhere. 

Let them do what they do.  States rights. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 11:56:19 PM »
Pockets of liberals have to live somewhere. 

Let them do what they do.  States rights. 

BS, there are also parents up their that don't want their kids brainwashed but can't afford private schools to keep them away from this. This is "legal" child abuse if this goes through.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 12:35:50 AM »
BS, there are also parents up their that don't want their kids brainwashed but can't afford private schools to keep them away from this. This is "legal" child abuse if this goes through.

so the federal govt should be able to intervene when children are negatively affected?

UNLESS it's a school giving a kid a lunch when their mom packs skittles.  Right?   sexual education, the govt should intervene to stop... BUT when it comes to 12 years of school lunches nourishing them for 1-2 meals a day (most schools do breakfast), then the govt sohuld stay out of it, right?

Epic hypocrisy, bro.  Either you want a nanny state, or you don't.   Can't pick and choose it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 08:19:25 AM »
states' rights.     

How about Biology you idiot. States rights....only when your sick Lib bullshit works for you. Stop pretending you're anything but a fucking lib douchbag.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 09:47:24 AM »

How about Biology you idiot. States rights....only when your sick Lib bullshit works for you. Stop pretending you're anything but a fucking lib douchbag.

I would be pissed off if my 5 year old came home asking about trans.   That's a topic for way further down the road.  You bet I'd be telling the teacher to get that shit out of the curriculum, at least give parents the option like most places do with controversial curriculum.  I don't want my kid finding out this stuff from a moron 23-year old teacher who spends lunch on snapchat.   

But it's still states rights.  Same with other issues, we have to take the good with the bad.  No way I move to a liberal state.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 01:48:47 PM »
I would be pissed off if my 5 year old came home asking about trans.   That's a topic for way further down the road.  You bet I'd be telling the teacher to get that shit out of the curriculum, at least give parents the option like most places do with controversial curriculum.  I don't want my kid finding out this stuff from a moron 23-year old teacher who spends lunch on snapchat.   

But it's still states rights.  Same with other issues, we have to take the good with the bad.  No way I move to a liberal state.

This sounds like Donald Trump trying to talk about public policy.  This doesn't have squat to do with "state's rights."  You don't even know what that phrase means.