Author Topic: Holy Crap look at Ronnie 99!  (Read 8651 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Holy Crap look at Ronnie 99!
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »
Ronnie wasn't that pregnant back then, wonder what happened? :-\
I hate the State.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
lamest excuse ever lol I laugh at your desperation Neo thats all one can do with you and your ' opinions ' based on ignorance , how does it feel to be crushed at every turn ? please explain that to someone who's never experiences that

f*ck me, does your stupidity know no bounds? To imitate someone or something for purposes of satire is the definition of parody. So how is that a lame excuse when it's exactly what I was doing? I'm sure in your head you think your posts are brilliant and deserving of a medal, but damn are the things you say dumb. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »
f*ck me, does your stupidity know no bounds? To imitate someone or something for purposes of satire is the definition of parody. So how is that a lame excuse when it's exactly what I was doing? I'm sure in your head you think your posts are brilliant and deserving of a medal, but damn are the things you say dumb. :-\

No the difference being dummy is you actually believe Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian  ;) and will post that quote about 2001 from McGough and the best back comment all the while balking at the idea Ronnie was never harder or drier that makes you a hypocrite because according to YOU if you believe one single quote you're bound by ALL which you don't adhere to thus making you a hypocrite and an ignorant one at that , so spare me the I was just parodying you excuse

and none of it matters because? 1999 is NOT his best showing , 2003 is NOT his best showing and I'm so far in your head all you've been reduced to his name calling and denial  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »
No the difference being dummy is you actually believe Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian and will post that quote about 2001 from McGough and the best back comment all the while balking at the idea Ronnie was never harder or drier that makes you a hypocrite because according to YOU if you believe one single quote you're bound by ALL which you don't adhere to thus making you a hypocrite and an ignorant one at that , so spare me the I was just parodying you excuse

we're going in circles b/c your stupid ass cannot grasp that I was intentionally copying your use of quotes to demonstrate the weakness in your logic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
we're going in circles b/c your stupid ass cannot grasp that I was intentionally copying your use of quotes to demonstrate the weakness in your logic.

No we're going in circles because YOU need a way out of your retard logic . bottom line you're ignorant and a hypocrite regardless of what you claim

and lol at ' weakness ' of logic this coming from the complete moron who says all the eyewitnesses are wrong and your right despite never once being at any of the said contests , despite never once attending a pro show , despite once not even knowing how contests are judged , I laugh at your ignorance & stupidity

run along kid you bore me as usual I'll entertain your nonsense only until it ceases to amuse me and guess what? your master doesn't want to play with his dogs anymore  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2008, 01:23:41 PM »
lol its not the lighting , he is more crisp lol

not according to Ronnie Coleman himself!

HD cannot escape the words of Ronnie's victory seminar in 99-the day after the win.

as much as he tries..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
if Ronnie was so much 'softer' in 99 as ND loves to claim based on a single disproven quote..

it would be obvious in all pics and videos, just as it always is when someone shows up noticably softer than a previous presentation.

so, ND, please show us the goods LOL

::)

countdown to the excuses!!! ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
not according to Ronnie Coleman himself!

HD cannot escape the words of Ronnie's victory seminar in 99-the day after the win.

as much as he tries..

I don't need to escape anything did you miss the part where he said in 2007 his best Olympia was his first specifically because of his conditioning? you act like this hasn't been posted

and after the contest I'm sure he felt that way , he hadn't yet seen the pics or video but having time to reflect on his career at its closing he could have picked 1999 and guess what? he didn't  ;) and his opinion that he was better conditioned in 1998 coincides with what the well established writers had to say so you're right back to square one ....no where

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2008, 01:27:45 PM »
No we're going in circles because YOU need a way out of your retard logic . bottom line you're ignorant and a hypocrite regardless of what you claim

are you on drugs? You sound like a child rambling in defeat. How do I need a way out of my logic? How am I ignorant? How am I a hypocrite? I told you already I wanted to establish some guidelines to make this discussion more productive but you wouldn't agree to them. I even adhered to the rules I set forth at first but grew tired with your hypocrisy. So I decided to copy you to show why its dumb to pick which quotes to accept and ignore. Once you use or dismiss a quote from someone, you set a precedent that you believe or don't believe that person to be of good judgment. For example, how can you accept a quote from Ronnie saying Dorian would beat him and then ignore when Ronnie said he deserved to win the 06 Mr. Olympia? Either Ronnie is capable of judging bodybuilding contests or he is not. You cannot say he is both.

This is just one example of the many flaws in your logic. Sadly, I don't expect you to fully understand this b/c it requires using your brain. Instead, you'll probably respond with some insult followed by something that doesn't make any sense b/c of your poor reading comprehension followed by a quote from Peter McGough and then top it off with a wink at the end of your post. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »
if Ronnie was so much 'softer' in 99 as ND loves to claim based on a single disproven quote..

it would be obvious in all pics and videos, just as it always is when someone shows up noticably softer than a previous presentation.

so, ND, please show us the goods LOL

::)

countdown to the excuses!!! ::)

its NOT based on a single quote that's a lie I posted several and all choose 1998/2001 as his best and NOT 1999 and you see what you want in pics & video I see Ronnie 98 with crisper muscularity and completely dense & hard , you see 99 as the same which one of us is right?  ;) the professionals agree with me as does Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »
Ronnie 98 murders 99

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2008, 01:41:42 PM »
Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

lmfao where is the 1999 Mr Olympia I ask you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »
Team Flex – http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

did they say 1999 Mr Olympia? nope lol next

you dummies can't counter this try as you may

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2008, 01:45:35 PM »
comparisons ND hopes and prays will go away.

but they won't.

ND is on suicide watch now:

and muscletime has many more pics to come no doubt:

98 vs 99 and we havent even compared them to dorian yet! hahahahahaha

ronnie was noticably sharper in 99, just like HE said

bwahahahaha

ps HD, do you sit on this thread waiting for me to post? lol

I can come on here any time of day, post and you post three seconds later.

you follow me like a little puppy dog.

you are pathetic!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »
Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Why yes they have Ronnie at the 1999 Mr Olympia LMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2008, 01:46:59 PM »
comparisons ND hopes and prays will go away.

but they won't.

ND is on suicide watch now:

and muscletime has many more pics to come no doubt:

98 vs 99 and we havent even compared them to dorian yet! hahahahahaha

ronnie was noticably sharper in 99, just like HE said

bwahahahaha

ps HD, do you sit on this thread waiting for me to post? lol

I can come on here any time of day, post and you post three seconds later.

you follow me like a little puppy dog.

you are pathetic!

See follow MY leader , see this thread backfire like all your others , see fail you know the way  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »
Sean Toh – http://creditplushealth.org/sport%20celebrities/Ronnie%20Coleman.htm

“At the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Ronnie won the show and his performance at the time was hailed by many to be his best ever showing. He was 245 pounds at the contest, in extremely tight form, and dense as stone.”

and the hits just keep on coming LMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Where is 1999?  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »
why are you switching to what presentation is ronnie's best?

actually wait, we all know.

its because you cant win that argument so you deflect it to something totally unrealated..

which presentation is ronnie's best ever has NOTHING TO DO with which was harder - 98 or 99.

just so you know.

some feel that ronnie 2003 was his best ever because of the extra 40 pounds of size.

but that, like everything else you have posted in the last 20 minutes, has nothing to do with whether ronnie was harder in 99 or 98

moron. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2008, 02:09:12 PM »
Joe Weider

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

lmfao where is the 1999 Mr Olympia I ask you?

Team Flex – http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

“We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever — unbeatable."

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Why yes they have Ronnie at the 1999 Mr Olympia LMFAO

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Where is 1999?  ;)

Seems that a lot of people agree Ronnie was the best ever.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2008, 02:14:18 PM »

Seems that a lot of people agree Ronnie was the best ever.

That's old news , however NONE of them agree 1999 was his best

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2008, 02:16:18 PM »
why are you switching to what presentation is ronnie's best?

actually wait, we all know.

its because you cant win that argument so you deflect it to something totally unrealated..

which presentation is ronnie's best ever has NOTHING TO DO with which was harder - 98 or 99.

just so you know.

some feel that ronnie 2003 was his best ever because of the extra 40 pounds of size.

but that, like everything else you have posted in the last 20 minutes, has nothing to do with whether ronnie was harder in 99 or 98

moron. ::)

it has everything to do with it because you can't find me ONE credible source stating 99 is his best for a VERY GOOD REASON  ;) because his conditioning wasn't as good in 98 or 01 thats why  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »
it has everything to do with it because you can't find me ONE credible source stating 99 is his best for a VERY GOOD REASON  ;) because his conditioning wasn't as good in 98 or 01 thats why  ;)

the only reason people remember 98 was it was the begining of a new era.

first time a new Mr. O was gauranteed to be crowned in 6 years.

has nothing to do with his actual physique - few think that 98 was his best ever shape after the performances of 99, 2001 AC and 2003,

its pretty clear it was not. even Ronnie said he was better in 99 than in 98.

much to your dismay.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »

has nothing to do with his actual physique - few think that 98 was his best ever shape after the performances of 99, 2001 AC and 2003,

much to your dismay.

More nonsense NO ONE harks back to 1992 its almost forgotten because of 1993 when Yates was really bigger and just as hard and dry  ;)

next excuse waiting to get crushed?

and much to your dismay Ronnie has stated he was better in 1998

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »

much to your dismay.

easily proven wrong see above quotes and NOT one of them mention 1999 , and I'm still waiting for the explanation why and you still haven't gave one because................. ........................ ....lmfao you can't