Author Topic: Hows this for pandering  (Read 1009 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Hows this for pandering
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:25:45 AM »
My neighbour who s a school teacher's just been telling me her collegue whos pregnant got punched hard in the stomach and told she was nt fit to give life by a pupil.
This pupil hasnt been punished apart from a "lunchtime detention."
Oh yeh and the pupils father is a known Islamic extremeist. Im sure that had nothing to do with her lack of punishment. Fucking pandering liberals.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Hows this for pandering
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 05:30:26 AM »
Have you considered the kid might be right? Sounds like this whore needs to be put down. I'm happy to see youth standing up for what they believe in.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 06:26:20 AM »
Have you considered the kid might be right? Sounds like this whore needs to be put down. I'm happy to see youth standing up for what they believe in.

Muslims are never right 

unless yer Big Ach

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 11:08:02 AM »
My neighbour who s a school teacher's just been telling me her collegue whos pregnant got punched hard in the stomach and told she was nt fit to give life by a pupil.
This pupil hasnt been punished apart from a "lunchtime detention."
Oh yeh and the pupils father is a known Islamic extremeist. Im sure that had nothing to do with her lack of punishment. Fucking pandering liberals.

Female student hit pregnant teacher in the stomach?  Hard to say what punishment is appropriate without knowing how old (or big) the student was, don't you think? 
Out of curiosity, what punishment would do you think is appropriate?   
Also, are all of your the misspellings some kind of gimmick? -- If so, non-spelling muslim-basher seems kinda lame to me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 02:13:17 PM »
Female student hit pregnant teacher in the stomach?  Hard to say what punishment is appropriate without knowing how old (or big) the student was, don't you think? 

This is exactly right. There are not enough details for anyone to make a determination as to what action, is appropriate. The kid could be a kindergartner or learning disabled. Stuff like this happens all the time in special education classes to teachers and teacher's assistants.