Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Rhino deadlifting clip  (Read 11793 times)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rhino deadlifting clip
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2006, 02:39:15 PM »
Rhino has to be one of the strongest bodybuilders with that clip ::)

;D

So.... did I miss something?  Did Rhino say "please post this video on getbig- I am the strongest bodybuilder"??  I don't think so.

YOu know- all of you Rhino haters are a hilarious bunch of little girls and I'm sure Rhino is enjoying watching all of you all worked up over the videoand laughing his a$$ off.  Ha!

Mike

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2006, 02:47:26 PM »
I personally believe that if he raised the rack higher (around mid thigh or higher) he could have gone for 2 reps
Here comes the money shot

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2006, 02:51:01 PM »
being big doesn't mean being good, the guy should cut down (fat and all), take lighter weights and do better form.....
are you delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »
nah, I just added it to the journal and felt like posting it.  At my gym, that would be one of the, if not, the strongest guys there.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »
nah, I just added it to the journal and felt like posting it.  At my gym, that would be one of the, if not, the strongest guys there.
Sadly my gym too. Dont mean much though.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »
Hmm.. I don't really know how a rack deadlift ranks but I'd say you'd have to be doing lots and lots of plates for it to mean anything.  Recently I went to a gym that had very small diameter 45lb plates and my deadlift suffered quite a decent amount by losing a small amount of height to start at.  So I imagine rack deads would have to be a huge amount easier.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2006, 03:37:19 PM »
Hmm.. I don't really know how a rack deadlift ranks but I'd say you'd have to be doing lots and lots of plates for it to mean anything.  Recently I went to a gym that had very small diameter 45lb plates and my deadlift suffered quite a decent amount by losing a small amount of height to start at.  So I imagine rack deads would have to be a huge amount easier.

depends on where you're strong. i hit a weak spot just under my knees and found out that deadlifting while standing on a place was almost easier because i could get more momentum. look at a guy like dieselweasel who can get weight up to his thighs in a split second then has to hitch and grind it out like crazy to finish.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2006, 11:18:24 AM »
She reminds me of that long-haired guy Kelly from the original Bad News Bears movies. LOL!

"She"?

Did I miss something?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »
well one thing's for certain - that was one impressive display of sheer shrugging deadlifting power!

RHINO290

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2006, 05:44:10 AM »
You think it looked heavy?

To London's credit, it looked like he handled it pretty easy IMO.

YIP
Zack

Thanks Hedge.

And for the rest of the comments....I was screwing around, and pulled it with no warmup.

It was supposed to be a joke......I can pull that much from the floor....I was just having fun!

RHINO290

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2006, 05:49:18 AM »
So.... did I miss something?  Did Rhino say "please post this video on getbig- I am the strongest bodybuilder"??  I don't think so.

YOu know- all of you Rhino haters are a hilarious bunch of little girls and I'm sure Rhino is enjoying watching all of you all worked up over the videoand laughing his a$$ off.  Ha!

Mike

Ahhhh, you got it Mike!!!!

I never asked 240 to post this. But I don't care. Like I said, it was no big deal......I was screwing around, really was video taping Terri, and she asked me to do something for the camera, so we loaded it up. NO BIG DEAL.

I love it though, you guys talk about me so much.... I do think it is funny.

SInce when do I have to prove anything anymore???? Have I not paid my dues?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2006, 05:53:47 AM »
wow, you must be at work, rumor is a higer power exec like you can't afford a home computer

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2006, 07:07:50 AM »
Wait a minute.

Back up,

Beep,

Beep,

Beep

Terrys a woman ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2006, 07:12:57 AM »
Wait a minute.

Back up,

Beep,

Beep,

Beep

Terrys a woman ???

Old-school George Costanza reference. Nice.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2006, 07:17:13 AM »
Old-school George Costanza reference. Nice.

-Hedge
Got it in one buddy.

I love seinfeld

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2006, 07:28:21 AM »
Ahhhh, you got it Mike!!!!

I never asked 240 to post this. But I don't care. Like I said, it was no big deal......I was screwing around, really was video taping Terri, and she asked me to do something for the camera, so we loaded it up. NO BIG DEAL.

I love it though, you guys talk about me so much.... I do think it is funny.

SInce when do I have to prove anything anymore???? Have I not paid my dues?
Agree totally, Jack. But when an interested somebody (Rob) posts this video here on Getbig it is a statement of sorts and without your explanation, we have to assume it be of a definitive nature. Perhaps, you gotta release any future clips with a bit more discretion, if not explanation. You know how we are at GB - we eat our young .  :)   

RHINO290

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2006, 07:44:02 AM »
Agree totally, Jack. But when an interested somebody (Rob) posts this video here on Getbig it is a statement of sorts and without your explanation, we have to assume it be of a definitive nature. Perhaps, you gotta release any future clips with a bit more discretion, if not explanation. You know how we are at GB - we eat our young .  :)   

Okay....But honestly, I have learned from you guys, not to worry.....I look fat/offseason, and I alwyas expect to get beat up!It's okay........I can handle it, thats kinda what makes get big great.

I have learned that it's important to be able to say what you want....In the end, I get my support.

Be cool my peeps......BTW, I have a computer at home, I just refuse to turn it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2006, 07:47:23 AM »
love isnt always on time. hold the line! ohohoooooooo

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2006, 08:05:22 AM »
Okay....But honestly, I have learned from you guys, not to worry.....I look fat/offseason, and I alwyas expect to get beat up!It's okay........I can handle it, thats kinda what makes get big great.

I have learned that it's important to be able to say what you want....In the end, I get my support.

Be cool my peeps......BTW, I have a computer at home, I just refuse to turn it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

c'mon Jack, how do you not turn on the computer at home and check what your loyal fans on getbig are saying about you?

I mean, what is a day without reading the latest swipe at you from Chick?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2006, 08:12:58 AM »
Medford was the chick in the video -- her diet started to kick in a bit so you probably don't recognize her back anymore.

is that medford?????????/
!

RHINO290

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2006, 09:17:32 AM »
c'mon Jack, how do you not turn on the computer at home and check what your loyal fans on getbig are saying about you?

I mean, what is a day without reading the latest swipe at you from Chick?

It's tough, I admit.....But even I need to have a life outside....as much as I admit to being an attention whore!!!!

LOL.......!!!!!