Author Topic: You Folks Better SIGN UP TODAY!!!!  (Read 18686 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: You Folks Better SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 07:49:52 PM »

My MTD and YTD vary.  I won't go into any specifics however the majority of money is made right after New Year's when everyone makes their resolutions.  Its a madhouse basically.   That surge usually goes from January to July and then levels off until November

That seems to mirror alot of businesses, but there usually is a bit of an upsurge come Sept tho

This year, I'm actually taking a small loss due to purchasing some some new computer equipment, a mobile credit card processing system, website overhaul, stocking new products etc.  Basically the money I made this year, I invested back into the business as well as investing some of the money in a stock portfolio & IRA.

Vince, have you checked out ProPay at all? It's extremely convenient, and gives you portability without any equipment to purchase or lug around 

I still keep my day job and I work very hard but I do have the satisfaction that I won't be dependent on Social Security when I retire.   

Hahaha! No one will be dependant on Social Security when they retire, ...if they retire. It won't be around.  ;D
w

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 07:57:10 PM »

Hahaha! No one will be dependant on Social Security when they retire, ...if they retire. It won't be around.  ;D

It was never designed in the first place for that reason

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2005, 08:12:58 PM »
yall fighting about business on a public board?

It's like poison pizza, guys.

If domino's sells poison pizza, ALL pizza sales suffer.

One supp seller bashing another is bad for everyone's business.  Casts a shadow of doubt on the industry.

United we rise, kids.

The only bashing being done is on these message boards.  I'm not running ads stating that I hate Chris and his supplements and its personal, not business.

Me and Chris may have our beefs but 240, for you to say that is like calling the Kettle Black. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2005, 08:21:46 PM »
That seems to mirror alot of businesses, but there usually is a bit of an upsurge come Sept tho

Vince, have you checked out ProPay at all? It's extremely convenient, and gives you portability without any equipment to purchase or lug around 

ProPay is too complicated to use, too high processing frees,  and too expensive monthly.  I only pay 5.00 a month compared to 34.95 for Visa & Mastercard and Amex is only 5.00 more a month.  I hope you're not using Propay and if you are I'll send you an email.  I also have a manual credit card imprinter I use at my storefront so I can process people in and out faster.

As far as Social Security, I knew that a loooooong time ago but a lot of people unfortunately actually believe that.
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 08:25:33 PM »

unfortunately actually believe that.

who's that dumb?

sounds like only one person to me....

you

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 11:23:47 PM »
ProPay is too complicated to use, too high processing frees,  and too expensive monthly.  I only pay 5.00 a month compared to 34.95 for Visa & Mastercard and Amex is only 5.00 more a month.  I hope you're not using Propay and if you are I'll send you an email.  I also have a manual credit card imprinter I use at my storefront so I can process people in and out faster.

I wasn't aware of that. I have a propay account, but have never really used it because I never charge people retail. I've always made my money on volume and given consumers products at my cost. My account is a corporate one which was set up for me as a result of an affiliation with another company 5 yrs ago, but there were never any monthly fees, set up costs or other fees except transaction fees.

As far as Social Security, I knew that a loooooong time ago but a lot of people unfortunately actually believe that.

It's sad, and gonna get a whole lot sadder. The leading edge of the baby-boom is just starting to cash in, and already it's not looking good. The Baby-Boom generation was great for funding Social Security, but Gen-Xer's don't have the numbers to support 76 million people drawing on SS in so relatively short a period of time.  Pet food manufacturers might do a brisk business. Already I heard of one pet food company that makes food they bill as edible by both humans and pets. They're probably just gearing up... working out the kinks... before the rush.  ;)
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2005, 11:26:45 PM »
Well, due to recent circumstances I've now opened up a new avenue of business.

Let me guess: "prepaid legal"? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2005, 11:27:42 PM »
yall fighting about business on a public board?

It's like poison pizza, guys.

If domino's sells poison pizza, ALL pizza sales suffer.

One supp seller bashing another is bad for everyone's business.  Casts a shadow of doubt on the industry.

United we rise, kids.

A VERY enlightened post. 

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2005, 11:49:48 PM »
I love how this shitdick used to start fights with Mason, claiming that advertising was unethical and now he has no problem doing it himself.  Goodbum is a POS.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2005, 05:28:41 AM »
Let me guess: "prepaid legal"? 

Its more than just Pre-Paid Legal Services.  Its also a Worldwide Discount Prescription Drug Plan that discounts , & Tax & Finance Plan, & Identity Theft Plan.

Its perfect for anyone self-employed or someone without healthcare coverage.  Also for anyone who knows they may need a lawyer in the near future.  I think its a great deal

Jaguar, yeah I got involved in Pre-Paid Legal Service last year because of Nikita Koloff hype but I'm like Kenny Rogers.  I know when to hold and when to fold.

If you're still using Propay, I'll get you hooked up.  its only a 39 dollar setup fee and currently the monthly fee is now 6.99 a month for anyone that signs up.  There is no other fees tacked to it.  No use in spending all that money on processing credit cards

BTW, that's mean regarding Pet Food
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2005, 06:59:18 AM »
Vince, speak on the payment collection system that only costs 5 a month  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2005, 12:42:23 PM »
Vince you should peddle the insurance thing to the Pros who have no medical.  They would be perfect suckers clients.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2005, 01:47:16 PM »
Vince, speak on the payment collection system that only costs 5 a month  :)

Its now 6.99 a month but send me an email and I'll hook you up
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2005, 06:20:20 PM »
If you're still using Propay, I'll get you hooked up.  its only a 39 dollar setup fee and currently the monthly fee is now 6.99 a month for anyone that signs up.  There is no other fees tacked to it.  No use in spending all that money on processing credit cards

Vince, thanks for the offer, but I don't use Propay. I have the account, but I don't use it so I don't incur any fees on it. I also as a general rule, don't charge my customers retail prices (unless they get it off the internet without my knowledge). I give them whatever they need at my cost, and let the company handle the credit card processing and fees associated with  it.

BTW, that's mean regarding Pet Food

True, ..but tell me it's not accurate. The plight of today's seniors is horrendous. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how bad it is going to get for huge numbers of Baby-boomers who had their entire pensions wrapped up in companies like Enron, Worldcom, and GM which btw isn't looking very healthy right now.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2006, 07:16:06 PM »
Vince, thanks for the offer, but I don't use Propay. I have the account, but I don't use it so I don't incur any fees on it. I also as a general rule, don't charge my customers retail prices (unless they get it off the internet without my knowledge). I give them whatever they need at my cost, and let the company handle the credit card processing and fees associated with  it.

True, ..but tell me it's not accurate. The plight of today's seniors is horrendous. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how bad it is going to get for huge numbers of Baby-boomers who had their entire pensions wrapped up in companies like Enron, Worldcom, and GM which btw isn't looking very healthy right now.

Sorry I haven't responded lately.  Been tied up with orders

Anytime I sell any product, I handle ALL MY PROCESSING NEEDS.  That includes website info.  That way I know I'm getting it.  That's how I roll.  I don't trust anyone and I absolutely hate dropshipping anything to anyone because again that's taking it out of your hands.  How do you know the company isn't mailing them their info so you don't get repeat buyers???

A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2006, 07:35:03 PM »
Is this how Titus got his attorneys.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
Is this how Titus got his attorneys.

No, but he could have saved a lot of money if he signed up for the Liberty Protector Plan. 
A

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2006, 05:36:17 PM »
Seems to me Vince G is giving Fatt Cline a serious run for his money as Assclown of the Year.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2006, 05:41:57 AM »
Seems to me that you can kiss my left asscheek. :D
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »
Seems to me that you can kiss my left asscheek. :D

Vince-  what size bra do you wear?
Ron: "I am lazy."

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2006, 09:00:02 AM »
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2006, 09:45:27 AM »
Is this guy Vince for real, or is he a joke creation from one of the other posters?   ???
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2006, 12:14:11 PM »
This is the poster on Vince's wall, his "aspirational" physique.

Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »
Stop hating on the 2004 Metrolina and say something after the 2006 Metrolina. 

Its going to be a WIIIILLLLDDD Summer!!!! :D
A

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2006, 07:01:58 PM »
Stop hating on the 2004 Metrolina and say something after the 2006 Metrolina. 

Its going to be a WIIIILLLLDDD Summer!!!! :D

damn I can't wait