Author Topic: Avicii's new crib - Holy shit!  (Read 23331 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Avicii's new crib - Holy shit!
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »
Becoming a multi millionaire by doing something you enjoy and making millions of people happy is pretty cool yes

It's a sad fact that this crap sells, not sure what's 'cool' about that...

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2014, 02:02:59 PM »
It's a sad fact that this crap sells, not sure what's 'cool' about that...

Why would it be a sad fact that people enjoy dancing to music they like?  Damn dude..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2014, 02:03:42 PM »
Why would it be a sad fact that people enjoy dancing to music they like?  Damn dude..
He's saying the quality of the music itself. It's just basic crap.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2014, 02:09:13 PM »
He's saying the quality of the music itself. It's just basic crap.

Alright :) I disagree. I do find some of his songs enjoyable. Even though as I mentioned that its not my genre at all.

And he is truly "living the life".

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
Avicci worked pretty fucking hard for that money, anyboody who has been a DJ or a club promoter knows what kind of lifestyle you have to live to be a good DJ, alot of travelling,drugs,no sleep, dealing with E-tards all the time. very hard industry. avicci will be fucking tired for years when he settle down. hell he might gas out in just a year or two. It's just a shitty lifestyl being one of the worlds best DJ's. Rave/Party secenes all night get sickening! hard to stay clean from drugs. I bet avicci barely slept all of last year. he will burn out soon. he won;t own that house for long.
Not true as Avicii is Swedish. All you have to do is press play and let the sheeple dance...

We're a nation of wankers listening to crap music, like Avicii, and we're taking the hipster lifestyle to new hights.

Beard transplants and growing oak trees in your living room are the latests fads right now. Facebook and Instagram is as important as water and soil when it comes to cultivating your tree btw.

It's fuckin' retarded here and this type of music is the theme to our demise.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
Not true as Avicii is Swedish. All you have to do is press play and let the sheeple dance...

We're a nation of wankers listening to crap music, like Avicii, and we're taking the hipster lifestyle to new hights.

Beard transplants and growing oak trees in your living room are the latests fads right now. Facebook and Instagram is as important as water and soil when it comes to cultivating your tree btw.

It's fuckin' retarded here and this type of music is the theme to our demise.

Aviicis music and facebook are the Least of our worries. His music obviously makes people happy and thats a good thing. And is making money from doing things that makes people happy..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2014, 02:12:35 PM »

I don't mind (more power to them), but I'm forced to hear this crap in public places as well.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »
I don't mind (more power to them), but I'm forced to hear this crap in public places as well.

Thats something I can agree with =)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2014, 02:46:50 PM »
Thats something I can agree with =)

Little brother Swede! I thought you were leaving? I see you're back from your sabbatical

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2014, 02:54:09 PM »
Little brother Swede! I thought you were leaving? I see you're back from your sabbatical

I said I was leaving for 1+ year which I did. Will post every now and then =)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2014, 02:59:26 PM »

Are you lifting again?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2014, 03:02:06 PM »
Are you training? MMA?

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2014, 03:15:47 PM »
Are you training? MMA?

boxing,mma and some basic gym exercises snatch,dead,squat etc :)
Cracked a rib during mma training the other day though so Im currently hurting lol. But im sure it will heal decently fast.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »

https://soundcloud.com/michael-cassette

michael cassette is awesome as well as many many others....

sad thing is true trance died.. almost... now it's all this hard house electro shit.

alot of top djs switched to this new techno electro sounds.....

been following trance since Oakenfold days .. and when no one knew who Paul van dyk is :)

!

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2014, 03:56:38 PM »
michael cassette is awesome as well as many many others....

sad thing is true trance died.. almost... now it's all this hard house electro shit.

alot of top djs switched to this new techno electro sounds.....

been following trance since Oakenfold days .. and when no one knew who Paul van dyk is :)

He wasn't fooling anyone with that accent in Mary Poppins.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2014, 04:36:31 PM »
Calm down.

Avicii seems cool though. A few solid songs also even though I dont lvoe the genre to say the least.

etc

Actually I don't like his mainstream stuff. His "mainstream hits" are a completely different genre than what he did when he was underground and completely unknown basically. "Levels" was his masterpiece tough, too bad when u set a standard at the age of 20 u won't be able to ever top again lol

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2014, 04:46:28 PM »
Actually I don't like his mainstream stuff. His "mainstream hits" are a completely different genre than what he did when he was underground and completely unknown basically. "Levels" was his masterpiece tough, too bad when u set a standard at the age of 20 u won't be able to ever top again lol

;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2014, 05:09:33 PM »
I think Americans are completely unaware of that culture. I just read how Tomorrowland has grown: 2005 when it started there were around 10.000 people. In 2014 the 360.000 availiable tickets were sold out within hours, and there's a waiting list of 2 million people. Completely insane, must be reptilians or smth like that, those guys will rule the world in a couple of years.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2014, 07:26:23 PM »
And lets be honest, that's the fucking best song ever created. Simply Unbeatable. I don't know how the guy does that, but the song was THE shit coming out, then it got boring after a year or so for a few months and now it starts getting cool again. Listen to it again all the time these days like it just came out ;D

I'm going to have to agree. In this genre (fuck I don't even know specifically which sub genre this is) this is an amazing tune. I listen to this before I workout every day. I love it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2014, 07:27:22 PM »
Commercial bollocks, you need to get out more mate, some tracks that never get played mainstream blow the socks off that one.

For me one of the best dance tracks ever made.

I love this Bedrock song as well. When trainspotting came out I listened to this tune ten times a day. I still haven't seen the movie but I know this song well. It's stellar and was ahead of it's time IMO.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2014, 08:53:42 PM »
I'm going to have to agree. In this genre (fuck I don't even know specifically which sub genre this is) this is an amazing tune. I listen to this before I workout every day. I love it.

his genre is called electro.

not be be confused w electronic music which encapsulates all matter of the genre.

electronic music has many differing types of styles of which electro is just one.

I can't even begin to name them all- trance tribal house tech house techno deep house dubstep electro on and on. just click on the electronica in your iTunes radio and you'll see literally 100's of stations.

each has it's own sound and characteristics that identifies it.

it's too bad too cause a lot of people will hear electro and say 'this shit sucks' and never find a genre that they might really like. I hate electro. it's electro is music for people w ADD.

I love deep house. haunting vocAls deep baselines it's makes you feel something- it illicits emotion.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2014, 08:55:04 PM »

not be be confused w electronic music which encapsulates all matter of the genre.

electronic music has many differing types of styles of which electro is just one.

I can't even begin to name them all- trance tribal house tech house techno deep hose dubstep electro on and on.

it's too bad too cause a lot of people will hear electro and say 'this shit sucks' and never find a genre that they might really like. I hate electro. it's electro is music for people w ADD.

I love deep house. haunting vocAls deep baselines it's makes you feel something- it illicits emotion.

hey
dickbreath

you see I outed yours and the junkys book that it is published online by someone?
free for everyone now

f ag g ot

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2014, 08:56:43 PM »
hey
dickbreath

you see I outed yours and the junkys book that it is published online by someone?
free for everyone now

f ag g ot

lol good I hope everyone downloads it and betters themselves.
b

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2014, 09:03:53 PM »

I can't even begin to name them all- trance tribal house tech house techno deep house dubstep electro on and on. just click on the electronica in your iTunes radio and you'll see literally 100's of stations.

Awesome and thank you...I just call it all techno or electronic. I know there are tons of sub genres. I really like Levels though.

Dubstep I can definitely distinguish...I like that as well but rarely hear it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2014, 10:19:11 PM »
boxing,mma and some basic gym exercises snatch,dead,squat etc :)
Cracked a rib during mma training the other day though so Im currently hurting lol. But im sure it will heal decently fast.
that's good.