Author Topic: onlyme---question about Over the Top  (Read 34016 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: onlyme---question about Over the Top
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2006, 02:55:11 AM »
Keith, if you don't mind me asking what do you do now as your primary source of income, still acting?

Before I forget you were great in the Beverly Hills Cop movies.  I don't do much. I market the Golds here and some other business's and I own with a friend Muscle Mafia, which we just signed a large distributor out of Vegas.  Other than that I live on what I had and the small fortune my parents left me even though my mom took allot with her when she died. :D

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2006, 03:07:12 AM »
Before I forget you were great in the Beverly Hills Cop movies.  I don't do much. I market the Golds here and some other business's and I own with a friend Muscle Mafia, which we just signed a large distributor out of Vegas.  Other than that I live on what I had and the small fortune my parents left me even though my mom took allot with her when she died. :D

Cool.  I still want to know how Ric Zumwalt died.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2006, 04:01:46 AM »
I am not sure but it had something to do with his heart.  I think he was only around 45 or so.

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2006, 10:41:44 AM »
you were on Magnum PI a few times as well right.

I remember your face from many tv shows when I was a kid. Being that I always wanted to be huge since before I had hair on my 2 bit pretty much made it a given that I noticed anyone who was over 200lbs on the tv

Sasquatch on 6 million dollar man gave me the willies

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2006, 02:43:27 PM »
No Magnum left here just before I got here.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2006, 03:19:08 PM »
you were on Magnum PI a few times as well right.

I remember your face from many tv shows when I was a kid. Being that I always wanted to be huge since before I had hair on my 2 bit pretty much made it a given that I noticed anyone who was over 200lbs on the tv

Sasquatch on 6 million dollar man gave me the willies

They need to make a magnum PI movie!!  Tom Selleck made hairy-chests and hawaiian shirts cool..........I thank him every summer!  The younger women don't like it, but the older ones can't get enough of it  ;D

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2006, 08:12:15 AM »
Going back to over the top, one thing I could not stand in that movie was that whiny pussy of a kid of his.

If I was Sly`s character and that was my kid I would have run the little fucker over with the truck I won

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2006, 10:43:47 AM »
Going back to over the top, one thing I could not stand in that movie was that whiny pussy of a kid of his.

If I was Sly`s character and that was my kid I would have run the little fucker over with the truck I won

You mention that truck.  It was the actual prize for the Trucker division of the Over The Top tournament.  That truck was awesome.  It was a Volvo White truck.  It had a queen size bed in it with a 6' tall standup shower too.  That truck was the best one availale at the time.  Awesome.  AT the end of the movie when he is driving and the Brut by Fabrege was on the side of the trailer.  It cost them $5 million for that product placement

neil robinson

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »
Again anybody really wants to know the truth i was at the over the top in vegas.The reason cleve was turned down for the part was it would be to unrealistic. the size diff onlyme was there but really was just a piss on nobody really :-[. i flew there with cleve and there were no forklifts

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2006, 09:44:58 PM »
Again anybody really wants to know the truth i was at the over the top in vegas.The reason cleve was turned down for the part was it would be to unrealistic. the size diff onlyme was there but really was just a piss on nobody really :-[. i flew there with cleve and there were no forklifts

Well actually Cleve was only considered for a very short while because of the huge size difference.  The Big John Studd was actually casted.  Now his size is huge too but mostly in height.  He had a great look.  Then they wanted John to work on his sons BD. and he refused.  Then I had just won the Denver event and went back and talked to Paula Gordon and company and then I was considered.  I had gone to the studios to meet with Marvin and Perry Penny(?) and Sly was there.  We talked for a short while and I left.  I saw my pic on the desk.  Then a couple days later or so I got a call from Paula Gordon who was the casting director and work for White Eagle Production which at the time was Sly's company.  She had called me to tell me that Bridgette had seen my pic and said she didn't want me to play opposite of Sly cause of my looks.  They then got Rick.  I had an office at Cannon Films so I was basically in the middle.  I knew allot about the film but still didn't mean much since I ended up no where.  Rick was actually very good in it and it launched his career.  Neil did you go to the Beverly Hills event.  What forklifts are you talking about? ???

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2006, 01:54:46 AM »
I'd like to know who the greatest armwrestle of all time was. Not factoring in weight, was it Cleave Dean?

Did Dean ever lose?

The Beef.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2006, 02:16:26 AM »
I'd like to know who the greatest armwrestle of all time was. Not factoring in weight, was it Cleave Dean?

Did Dean ever lose?

The Beef.

Pound for pound easily John Brezenk by far.  Yes Cleve lost but Neil said he is making a comeback and he is down quite a bit in weight.  neil can answer that.  I guess he will be at the 2007 ASC

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2006, 02:29:38 AM »
hey keith jones here is your acting history.it fuckin sucks you got cut from the movie over the top.but what does that 'meet me half way' means?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0428531/
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2006, 12:08:15 PM »
Yea I wish that list had commercials then at least it would look halfway decent.  I did commercial more than anything.  I have contact that company and they changed a couple things but then got the date wrong on one and mispelled somethign else so I gave up.  Your agent is supposed to contact them but allot of the work I do was on my own through friends.  So I don't report it.  Meet Me halfway was the working title of the film.  Then they came up with Over The Top.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2006, 05:14:49 AM »

Wow I had a pic of me and Sly but can't find it.  I will find it and post it, later
did you find it Keith?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2006, 11:53:51 AM »
did you find it Keith?

Well I found this one.  I had one more somewhere.  I lose stuff all the time.  I have some stuff on Oahu in storage so it's probably there.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2006, 01:10:59 PM »
great picture Keith, not many guys can say they took a picture with sly.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2006, 04:38:36 PM »
Well I found this one.  I had one more somewhere.  I lose stuff all the time.  I have some stuff on Oahu in storage so it's probably there.

Cool pic Kieth!
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2006, 09:48:47 PM »
great picture Keith, not many guys can say they took a picture with sly.

Well I had several chances just never thought about it.  It was at a boxing match we went to and the Forum photographer was a friend so he took this of us. 

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
Only, thanks for the great posts. much appreciated.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2006, 02:13:14 AM »
Only, thanks for the great posts. much appreciated.

No problem, brings back memories the only thing I got left right now,.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2006, 01:26:40 AM »
come on man. you could be broke and without your limbs..be happy bro

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2006, 12:57:21 PM »

I bet you still have your dignity.. which is more than we can say for a few colorfull characters on the boards...

Plus you are one strong and determined bear! ;D Get back in shape my man!
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2006, 03:20:22 PM »
I bet you still have your dignity.. which is more than we can say for a few colorfull characters on the boards...

Plus you are one strong and determined bear! ;D Get back in shape my man!

Yea well I am planning on getting back in shape.  My goal is to be good enough to at least get to the ASC next year.  Then go from there.  Allot of mental blocks I've had but are getting through them.  That is why I never boasted or bragged about anything I ever did or done.  I will talk about it when asked or it comes up but any of my friends know that I really don't like talking that much about me.  And it is also why I never really put down people or point out negatives.  For some reason I do it on cause just to many guys bragging and talking shit when they really shouldn't be.  And if you do then just be prepared that someday it might just all go away.  There was a time when I swear I was strong enough where I thought even at 60 years old I'd bench at least 405 if I never lifted a weight again.  Man was I wrong.  Alexxx you are big guy with allot of potential but to make it anywhere you have to be humble and less bragging.  All it can do is make you look bad.  It's the quiet guy that comes in a destroys others that is awesome.  Just keep lifting and eating and you'll get huge and strong.

You'll see people come up to you in stores and whenever you are out asking what do you do.  You'll meet all kinds of people.  It's exactly what happened to me.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2006, 03:26:10 PM »
Thanks Kieth that's awesome advice.
just push some weight!