Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 39831 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables
« on: December 25, 2005, 11:27:41 AM »
A few of my favorite BBers recently were arrested and incarcerated.

There have been rumors of their drug use, and as they are incarcerated today, I'm guessing they are going through some heavy withdrawal.

Anyone know what day 2,3,4 are like? Thanks!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 11:28:27 AM »
you tell us tina abuser

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 11:39:48 AM »
A few of my favorite BBers recently were arrested and incarcerated.

There have been rumors of their drug use, and as they are incarcerated today, I'm guessing they are going through some heavy withdrawal.

Anyone know what day 2,3,4 are like? Thanks!

a living hell

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 11:41:02 AM »

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 11:41:16 AM »
Is there any prooof that Titus and Ryan were using any rec drugs or is this just speculation based oin Titus' ecent weight loss?
shotgun on the team

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 11:41:25 AM »
not fun.   although withdrawel from alcohol is by far the worst of any drug.   many jails have detox cells for drug addicts the first few days to help them get through it, although i dont know what that entails. maybe medication or something??
Valhalla awaits.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 01:53:33 PM »
They dont give em shit in jail bro-he wont see a nurse until Tuesday anyway...If he is kicking Nubain it will be at least 6 days before he gets any sleep....he will be extremely ill...flu like symptoms but worse...chills ...depression...remorse. ..then he will have PAWS(post acute withdrawl symptoms) for up to a year.  If he is coming off opiates he is fucked right now...no energy...tired but cant sleep....man those withdrawls suck!!!  Been there done that...glad it was at home :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 02:27:33 PM »
WHERE HAVEE YOU BEEN MIKE

the dark side.................... ...lol

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 02:51:07 PM »
not fun.   although withdrawel from alcohol is by far the worst of any drug.   many jails have detox cells for drug addicts the first few days to help them get through it, although i dont know what that entails. maybe medication or something??
heroin is the worst withdrawl.  Alcohol depends on the amount consumed but it can be one of the worst.  I dont think crystal meth withdrawl is as bad.  I am only basing this on people I know that were drug addicts so I could be wrong.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 02:58:40 PM »
I had to spend a day in jail once. There was this kid, looked like 17 but he must've been 18+. He was cool and we were bullshitting and hanging out the first part of the day. then he started getting weird and saying he felt like shit, when are they gonna move us, etc. real antsy. Finally, he just went and curled up in the corner with his shirt over his head.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 03:01:48 PM »
Appearantly internet withdrawl is worse than any drug withdrawl for some people. How did you handle those few hours, 240?

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »
yeah maybe they were on a binge at any rate it's gotta suck sitting in a holding cell with nothing not even a magazine and only one thin blanket for three days or whatever

With only a bologna sandwich and a rotten apple for a meal while going back and forth to the courthouse and jail. After that the meals dont get much better untill you actually go through your sentance.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2005, 03:12:24 PM »
Is there any prooof that Titus and Ryan were using any rec drugs or is this just speculation based oin Titus' ecent weight loss?
bob chick claims they were heavy rec. drug users!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2005, 03:44:41 PM »
Appearantly internet withdrawl is worse than any drug withdrawl for some people. How did you handle those few hours, 240?
ahaha...he relapsed pretty quick...lol

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2005, 04:04:31 PM »
When I think about it, I know more people who train and do some type of recreational drug than I do people who train and stay clean, (booze included). Whats up with that?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2005, 04:20:38 PM »
bob chick claims they were heavy rec. drug users!

How would Chick know? Did he rock rails with Craig and Kelly?

I think it is unfair to jump to conclusions that they were drug addicts just because craig is down in weight.

Mabey he got off the gear? stopped eating right?
shotgun on the team

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2005, 04:27:23 PM »
I wouldnt be suprised if they were into rec drugs.  I mean, the way they handled the whole situation is pretty stupid. And not to mention they KILLED another human being who was living with them.  And on the run Ryan was getting a manicure!!
Valhalla awaits.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 04:35:26 PM »
When you look good from training it's inevitable you will get laid more often than the general populace and probably will eventually introduced to the party lifestyle.  Makes sense anyway, I have no idea.

A LOT of people in my city (Thunder Bay) do drugs.  It's almost sick how many young people do it, and very sad.

I never new you were Canadian Matt.
shotgun on the team

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2005, 05:20:33 PM »
I have used Opiates mainly Morphine to get through painfull injuries and workouts. Fortunately i only use them when i train and was able to ween myself off them over the weeks i was not training.
I was using Xanax from my doctor and he gave me a months supply i used them in two weeks and for the next week i was climbing the walls,sleep deprivation it was the worst time of my life.
The most addictive drug i have found is cigarettes no matter how hard i try to kick it, Im back for more.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2005, 05:35:50 PM »
Coke is the best party drug, ever. Ever...

I hate the the sketched out feeling you get from coke when you run out. I will never do it again.
shotgun on the team

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2005, 06:00:10 PM »
i'll tell ya from personal experience...

1) coke ws always conditionally addictive..if i didn't drink and wasn't around women..i never craved it and could go for weeks till i got a buzz going..then if there were women around..i needed it..
2) at my peak it ws a 3 timesish / week habit

when i quit the only thing i remember ws around 2 weeks after i had quit i went thru a phase of around 3 weeks where i slept ALL the time..i'd get sleepy and tired soo easy..but that ws it

perm stuff: doing my studies and labs i DO see my self have less eureka moments..before everything came easy..i'm sure i've dumbed myself down cause of it.

carpe` vaginum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2005, 06:19:49 PM »
Coke doesn't do a thing. Weed or E. Hash in Canada.

Thunder Bay's something like Green Bay-far away towns with dreary, long winters. Narcotics are a nice diversion; in moderation they're a nice enhancer.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2005, 06:22:20 PM »
i'll tell ya from personal experience...

1) coke ws always conditionally addictive..if i didn't drink and wasn't around women..i never craved it and could go for weeks till i got a buzz going..then if there were women around..i needed it..
2) at my peak it ws a 3 timesish / week habit

when i quit the only thing i remember ws around 2 weeks after i had quit i went thru a phase of around 3 weeks where i slept ALL the time..i'd get sleepy and tired soo easy..but that ws it

perm stuff: doing my studies and labs i DO see my self have less eureka moments..before everything came easy..i'm sure i've dumbed myself down cause of it.

Do you really think coke casues permanent damage like memory loss, inability to feel as much joy/happiness etc???
shotgun on the team

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2005, 06:23:22 PM »
When you look good from training it's inevitable you will get laid more often than the general populace and probably will eventually introduced to the party lifestyle.  Makes sense anyway, I have no idea.

A LOT of people in my city (Thunder Bay) do drugs.  It's almost sick how many young people do it, and very sad.

Matt, if I lived in Thunder Bay, I'd be doing drugs too.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2005, 06:29:38 PM »
Everyone says once you do it you become addicted, toany drug.
And I believe that, once you start a addiction and then get off, the thought of doing it again never seems to leave you days can go by maybe but then something just triggers and you think "man ifIhad so and so right now that would be nice"