Author Topic: Stallone legit height  (Read 2078 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Stallone legit height
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2024, 05:35:26 PM »
Not crazy at all. Women wear Stiletto heels every day and those can on average range from 1-6 inches. Most high heel shoes are generally 3-4 inches in height.

Stallone, essentially, played a woman for years.

Consider the experience of a woman who is taller than 5'7. Imagine she goes out with Stallone after an award show, and at the end of the night, when they undress, it's noticeable that Stallone, once his shoes are off, becomes remarkably shorter, resembling the stature of the Italian Kevin Hart. As soon as the Italian Stallion took off his shoes, he would be an inch shorter than the poor gal.

Imagine how small his mickey was.

"1"

Exactly

Height is the least of Stallone’s worries…….

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2024, 12:41:01 AM »
Many short actors wear lifts to offset large height differences with co stars. Large height differences on film are distracting to the viewers and require weird camera angles.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2024, 03:21:58 AM »
Many short actors wear lifts to offset large height differences with co stars. Large height differences on film are distracting to the viewers and require weird camera angles.

Yul Brunner and Steve McQueen had a feud regarding this, trying to look taller than eachother

Cowboy-moviestar Alan Ladd also had to use boxes or put other actors standing in ditches to prevent weird angles
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2024, 04:58:02 AM »

Stallooooone most likely a legit 4'4" - all of Hollywoods measurements are grossly exaggerated.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2024, 05:22:12 AM »

It is said that actor Alan Ladd had trenches dug on sets so that his co-stars both male and female could walk next to him and not dwarf him.  Height can really crush a  person.  Steve Reeves was 6' 1" which is pretty tall but there is a photo of him next to Clint Walker who was 6' 6".  It cannot be helped and reality is, it often doesn't really hinder a man or woman who are within what is considered "normal" height ranges with the exception in the case of genetic midgets/dwarfs. 

I really feel for those folks and there was a thread here about lengthening leg bones and it had before & after photos of a young woman who is a dwarf  that had her legs lengthened and the difference in her face was the most dramatic factor of the photos.  I am happy for her. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2024, 05:28:59 AM »
When you're short you can't reach the top shelf, so you get a stepstool.

When you're tall you hit your head a lot, so you learn to duck.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2024, 05:38:09 AM »
It is said that actor Alan Ladd had trenches dug on sets so that his co-stars both male and female could walk next to him and not dwarf him.  Height can really crush a  person.  Steve Reeves was 6' 1" which is pretty tall but there is a photo of him next to Clint Walker who was 6' 6".  It cannot be helped and reality is, it often doesn't really hinder a man or woman who are within what is considered "normal" height ranges with the exception in the case of genetic midgets/dwarfs. 

I really feel for those folks and there was a thread here about lengthening leg bones and it had before & after photos of a young woman who is a dwarf  that had her legs lengthened and the difference in her face was the most dramatic factor of the photos.  I am happy for her.

Georgia Man Paid $80K for Painful Limb Lengthening Surgery After Crush Rejected Him: 'Feel Like a New Man'

https://people.com/georgia-man-paid-usd80k-for-painful-limb-lengthening-surgery-to-grow-to-6-feet-7552528

Dynzell Sigers — a 27-year-old former Navy medic from Atlanta — opened up on social media about undergoing the procedure in December 2022 because he was rejected by women for being too short at 5'5".

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2024, 05:39:12 AM »
Now a Happy Wife after procedure

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2024, 05:58:39 AM »
Now a Happy Wife after procedure

That is wacky.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2024, 06:00:24 AM »
That is wacky.

Finally he is confident in the relationship, what's wacky? :D
Q

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2024, 06:07:39 AM »
It is scary seeing how much height Arnold lost over the years.

Anyone know how to avoid or at least mitigate this?

My father just turned 80. He's lost approx 4 inches in height.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2024, 06:16:40 AM »
Georgia Man Paid $80K for Painful Limb Lengthening Surgery After Crush Rejected Him: 'Feel Like a New Man'

https://people.com/georgia-man-paid-usd80k-for-painful-limb-lengthening-surgery-to-grow-to-6-feet-7552528

You just know she was getting hit on. "Baby, you cute. You know I'm gonna be 6' soon, that's 72 inches....."                                                           

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2024, 08:32:42 AM »
Unless you have some kind of disability or are a legit midget (maybe a decent amount below 5'4 for a man)/dwarf, that height surgery is retarded as hell. Your legs are probably going to be weaker and more susceptible to injury afterwards.

You'll have more success in life if you put that effort into becoming financially successful and a beast physically.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2024, 08:45:42 AM »
Finally he is confident in the relationship, what's wacky? :D

I think it's odd she made herself shorter.  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2024, 08:46:47 AM »
Unless you have some kind of disability or are a legit midget (maybe a decent amount below 5'4 for a man)/dwarf, that height surgery is retarded as hell. Your legs are probably going to be weaker and more susceptible to injury afterwards.

You'll have more success in life if you put that effort into becoming financially successful and a beast physically.

Agreed.

These guys are weak mentally.

Grow the f*** up, men.

They need someone to slap them upside the head.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2024, 11:13:49 AM »
Agreed.

These guys are weak mentally.

Grow the f*** up, men.

They need someone to slap them upside the head.

My favourite slap consists of holding a leather glove at one end m, loosely, and slapping the back of the skull upwards with the glove.

It does bother men and I can see why normie men out there dating would be annoyed at rejection due to height. I'm concerned about hair thinning. I know it's stupid but it still doesn't change my issue.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2024, 11:30:04 AM »
My favourite slap consists of holding a leather glove at one end m, loosely, and slapping the back of the skull upwards with the glove.

It does bother men and I can see why normie men out there dating would be annoyed at rejection due to height. I'm concerned about hair thinning. I know it's stupid but it still doesn't change my issue.

I lost mine decades ago.

You get over it.  After a point embrace it.

Shave your head with an electric razor and save money on haircuts which are now kind of expensive.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2024, 02:08:00 PM »
His height is a mystery, I would say a prime Sly was 5'7''-5'10'', nowadays he might be shorter though

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2024, 12:55:33 AM »

Dynzell Sigers — a 27-year-old former Navy medic from Atlanta — opened up on social media about undergoing the procedure in December 2022 because he was rejected by women for being too short at 5'5".

He could have spent $100 on shoes from tallmenshoes and saved himself thousands and a lot of pain.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2024, 06:42:26 AM »
You just know she was getting hit on. "Baby, you cute. You know I'm gonna be 6' soon, that's 72 inches....."                                                           

Probably!
Q