Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161062 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #950 on: April 18, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »
so you're saying  9 things good to 15 things bad, not that bad actually.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #951 on: April 18, 2021, 11:16:33 AM »
I'm just entering the grumpy old man stage.
   you'll get there one day my friend , it just takes time. ;)
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #952 on: April 18, 2021, 11:26:33 AM »
so you're saying  9 things good to 15 things bad, not that bad actually.

And once again, you didn’t read the bottom. Pulling out of the Paris Accord was probably single best thing he did on that list. And just about everything on that list was designed as a tax grab. Even those 9 things on that list “trump” the 15 you listed. Look up how much the “New Green Deal” will cost us. The omnibus in that last bill was mostly about the “Néw Green Deal” and that was how much? 2 trillion?

Don’t tout the lefts environment bs when I walk down to Venice and the place is littered with feces, piss, needles and trash from the homeless encampments that the Dem ran cities won’t do anything about. This isn’t just Venice, check Pelosi’s district, Check Waters district, check any Dem ran city. I was in Baltimore last year. Talk about a shithole!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #953 on: April 18, 2021, 02:21:24 PM »
Are you ready for your daily beating much like Straw, Prime and Lurker? here we go....(not a cut and paste)

1. Trump signed the Save our Seas act in 2018. This act grants $10 million from 2018-2022 for the NOAA and other agencies to reduce debris in oceans and coastal areas. This act also authorizes $2 million annually fir the USCG to enforce laws related to discarded  refuse from ships. Irt requires NOAA to respond to severe marine debris events. This act expresses support for the Great Lakes land-based Marine Action Plan as well.

2. Trump signed the Great American Outdoors Act which would provide $900 million annually in oil and gas revenues for the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) which helps secure land for trails and parks.

3. in 2019, the third year of the Trump Presidency, the US reduced it's greenhouse gas emissions by 2.1%

4. Emissions from electric power generation dropped by 10% In 2019. Thats because of the switch from coal to natural gas renewables in the electric power sector.

5. Trump signed legislation designating 1.3 million new acres of wilderness- the largest public lands legislation in a decade.

6. Trump proposed the Affordable Clean Energy Rule to reduce greenhouse gasses to empower states, promote energy independence, economic growth and job creation.

7. Trump administration created a Superfund task force designed to streamline the Superfund cleanup program.

8. Under the Trump Administration, EPA has deleted 82 sites from the NPL in four years equaling the number of deletions between 2008-2016. The attention and focus the Trump Administration has put on the Superfund program is making a real difference in the lives of people living in communities near Superfund sites across the country

9. For the first time, we are Energy independent

This is the short list. Good for him for pulling out tax grabbing BS.

Good job Joe. This is an excellent post. I did not check out all 9 items, but those that I did are correct. Keep in mind that Congress passed these acts and Trump signed them into law. This is different from executive orders and proposals. Acts passed by Congress are either signed into law or vetoed by the President. Trump deserves credit for making some good decisions by signing the acts you listed into law and for the one proposal he made (#6).

Publishing a list of the 10 bills/acts Trump vetoed might be interesting. Of the last 4 Presidents, Trump vetoed the least bills. Clinton vetoed 37 bills. The other two Presidents each vetoed 12 bills. When Trump took office Republican's controlled the house. They lost it in the 2018 mid-term elections. Republicans controlled the Senate when Trump was in office. With a Republican controlled Congress, they pass bills which reflect Republican views.

Apparently there are various ways to look at what energy independent really means. Unfortunately, the U.S. continues to import millions of barrels of petroleum per day.

Anyway...this is the best post I've seen from you in a longtime. Maybe since you posted about your training and diet routines for the last bodybuilding competition you entered.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #954 on: April 18, 2021, 04:07:23 PM »
The weekend is over - is the dump cleared up yet ? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #955 on: April 18, 2021, 04:07:55 PM »
The Board never knew you to be in any other stage
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: April 18, 2021, 05:28:26 PM »
I did not check out all 9 items, but those that I did are correct.

Woman logic.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #957 on: April 18, 2021, 05:39:48 PM »
The weekend is over - is the dump cleared up yet ? 

Nope.  And the neighbors are pissed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #958 on: April 19, 2021, 11:28:23 AM »
                                            ARE YOU NOT INSPIRED ?
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: April 19, 2021, 11:41:26 AM »

Woman logic.

Or honesty....could have said I checked them all out. There's no way for anyone to prove otherwise.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #960 on: April 20, 2021, 01:01:25 PM »

THREAD IS SLOWLY COMING TO AN END, MUCH LIKE TRUMP'S FAILED PRESENDENCY.   

F

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #961 on: April 21, 2021, 09:24:42 AM »
                                            ARE YOU NOT INSPIRED ?

jackass :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: April 21, 2021, 09:27:58 AM »
Or honesty....could have said I checked them all out. There's no way for anyone to prove otherwise.

More woman logic, haha. Old liberal men are now women to me. Fixes a lot. No more arguing after making my initial point.

No sense in trying to get blood from stone and there is a reason the donkey is the dem logo.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: April 21, 2021, 03:57:09 PM »
Two things:

1.  I am in charge of data, lists, record keeping, awards, HoF inductees, and getbigger status records.  Please refrain from these type of statements.

2.  When is Pearson getting called up, and will he start?

Pearson is on the IL with a groin injury and is needed in the rotation when healthy.

Are the Red Sox for real this year?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #964 on: April 22, 2021, 10:36:36 AM »
Pearson is on the IL with a groin injury and is needed in the rotation when healthy.

Are the Red Sox for real this year?

1. Excellent.  Took a flyer on him in FBB

2. No
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #965 on: April 22, 2021, 10:45:50 AM »
jackass :D
               so I'm guessing you're uninspired. ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #966 on: April 23, 2021, 09:15:42 AM »
If they think it’s legit then what are they afraid of? Right?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arizona-democrats-file-lawsuit-to-stop-senate-audit

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: April 23, 2021, 09:37:00 AM »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arizona-democrats-file-lawsuit-to-stop-senate-audit

I'll agree with Prime and say this post and your previous on Trump's environmental record, is some of your better work.
YES, this auidt MIGHT have some legitimate reasons for going fwd.

But their are 2 main considerations:

1. Is  any objective evidence been provided  to show "probable cause" of any election fraud. That appears doubtful and
somebody just saying they think so, is here-say evidence and may not meet the standard to open a new audit.

2. Would enough ballots be overturned to change the outcome of the Presidential election? Doubtful at this point.
Even if it changed Arizona that wouldn't change the election results and Biden is still POTUS.

At most, it's akin to changing a close call extra point in a game that was won by 3 points.

3. They should consider doing what we did in Ga and strengthen the state voter laws and address the issues going fwd.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #968 on: April 23, 2021, 09:51:09 AM »
I'll agree with Prime and say this post and your previous on Trump's environmental record, is some of your better work.
YES, this auidt MIGHT have some legitimate reasons for going fwd.

But their are 2 main considerations:

1. Is  any objective evidence been provided  to show "probable cause" of any election fraud. That appears doubtful and
somebody just saying they think so, is here-say evidence and may not meet the standard to open a new audit.

2. Would enough ballots be overturned to change the outcome of the Presidential election? Doubtful at this point.
Even if it changed Arizona that wouldn't change the election results and Biden is still POTUS.

At most, it's akin to changing a close call extra point in a game that was won by 3 points.

3. They should consider doing what we did in Ga and strengthen the state voter laws and address the issues going fwd.
Man...what a jackass !  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #969 on: April 23, 2021, 10:36:02 AM »

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/23/2027296/-Rachel-Maddow-on-Arizona-Cyber-Ninjas-Re-Count

they're concerned because Arizona Republicans are giving the original ballots to a company run by a Trumptard who had previously promoted absolute bullshit CT's

Last night, the inimitable Rachel Maddow had a segment on the Arizona recount, giving a history that includes RWNJ Louie Gohmert’s Nov 12, 2020 claim that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in which five U.S. soldiers died…

The above image shows what was supposedly on the Spanish server in Germany that Sidney Powell and her commandos were supposedly trying to recover before the CIA could disappear it. This image (“obtained by Dude on Twitter”) shows that Trump won “by a lot.” /s

It’s laugh-out-loud funny, except that the Trump crowd really seems to believe this BS.

A company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted this nonsense. So guess who the Arizona GOP hired to do yet another recount of the AZ ballots? Why, Cyber Ninjas, of course. The ballots were dutifully turned over to the company for their re-count. Hmmm. Wonder what they’ll find.

You can watch the segment here: https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/arizona-republicans-embrace-the-ridiculous-pursuing-recount-for-trump-110714949561

My fear is that Cyber Ninjas will try to somehow try to manipulate machine votes and/or switch actual paper ballots with forged paper ballots to get the results they want. If there are any shenanigans, I want the entire book of election fraud laws thrown at them. It may be that there are security cameras documenting their every move. I hope there are. But the AZ recount by Cyber Ninjas seems to have Trump World super-excited.

I know you won't watch the link because it contains facts which you don't like and absolutely can't refute so you will make your usual bullshit excuses

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #970 on: April 23, 2021, 11:21:52 AM »
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/23/2027296/-Rachel-Maddow-on-Arizona-Cyber-Ninjas-Re-Count

they're concerned because Arizona Republicans are giving the original ballots to a company run by a Trumptard who had previously promoted absolute bullshit CT's

I know you won't watch the link because it contains facts which you don't like and absolutely can't refute so you will make your usual bullshit excuses

"dailykos"? go away commie

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #971 on: April 23, 2021, 11:23:43 AM »

Watching the hearing live now...you're right. I don't listen or watch left wing propaganda. The same propaganda you get owned on daily

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #972 on: April 23, 2021, 11:28:45 AM »
Watching the hearing live now...you're right. I don't listen or watch left wing propaganda. The same propaganda you get owned on daily

so you're denying the fact that the company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted the batshit insane CT that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in which five U.S. soldiers died…

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #973 on: April 23, 2021, 12:00:46 PM »
so you're denying the fact that the company called Cyber Ninjas actively promoted the batshit insane CT that a Spanish server in Germany switched Trump votes to Biden votes, and Trump lawyer Sidney Powell led a CIA raid to recover the server resulting in a firefight in which five U.S. soldiers died…

You’re awfully aggressive to protect the libs on this. Just an FYI, these lawsuits are going on all over the country. What are they hiding? They should be open to this if they think it was a legit process.

Republicans - let’s have a audit to see if the votes and machines are legit

The answer should be ....

Dems - Absolutely

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #974 on: April 23, 2021, 12:02:28 PM »
You’re awfully aggressive to protect the libs on this. Just an FYI, these lawsuits are going on all over the country. What are they hiding? They should be open to this if they think it was a legit process.

Republicans - let’s have a audit to see if the votes and machines are legit

The answer should be ....

Dems - Absolutely