Author Topic: Halo wants to come back  (Read 28038 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Halo wants to come back
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2014, 09:15:06 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2014, 09:17:21 PM »
So the person that hit the mod button is pretty clearly in admission I'd say, haha. Take that thin skin on over to BB dot com.

Fucking A.... if you're only here to report upstanding members of the getbig community like anabolichalo, kindly fuck off back to a friendlier forum

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2014, 09:17:30 PM »
Don't fuck with us Hebrews.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2014, 09:30:25 PM »

Hey Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man......you wouldn't last a week in the Gaza Strip.

Make-believe Hebrew bullshit.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2014, 09:31:01 PM »

Fuck I wish I was black just once, if only my cock was as big as my nose. :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »

You know what sweetheart, it's hard to argue with any of what you wrote, so I won't, because you speak the truth.

Regardless I just want to set your mind at ease about something for your own benefit rather than Halo's:

He really isn't a racist in real life or actually hold those beliefs, that's the problem here. If he were I wouldn't entertain him for one second.

It's his online persona to blame which he thought was funny. I hope you realize and distinguish between this and his reality.

Think about it logically, he was in a relationship to a black woman who he has a sick child with.

Their relationship was on the rocks for sometime and we were essentially seeing how someone melts down from pressure of a failed relationship, having a sick child, losing employment, having steroid induced health problems and someone who found Get Big essentially to be his online Psychotherapist  to vent and lash out his anger on.

Don't you see that the reason he vents at you is not because he is a racist but because you are EVERYTHING in life that he ever wanted, a strong, beautiful black woman and someone who he would be attracted too and have a happy healthy family with in an ideal world far removed from his own reality???!!!

I hope you see through the facade.

He doesn't hate black people or is a racist in real life, of that I am 100% sure, its ironic because the absolute opposite is true.

His bodybuilding idol is Ronnie Coleman....does that sound like someone that hates black people???

Still I don't make excuses or condone his online persona for bitter and nasty words expressed in fact I condemn it because that shit ain't funny, I told him myself several times.

I do distinguish between the man and his online persona I hope you do as well, not for his benefit or sake of bringing him back, but rather for your own ease of mind.

You have been more than kind even entertaining the idea and I thank you for your time, I had hoped for a happy ending, alas its not meant to be.

Time heals most thing.....usually.

Your sincerely
Good Uncle

You obvious don't get it do you? Halo  has been like this since his purenaturalstrength days.
The reason why he is with a African immigrant who is older than him and was aformer hooker is because he views them (black women, particualr poor African immigrants) easier to get sex from. He cannot relate to intelligent white or black women---his mind is so twisted up...
Man, you got to really be under a damn rock to see this. In fact, he is mentally twisted version of you. Like some sort of bizarro Uncle Junior except with better genetics.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2014, 09:46:58 PM »
You obvious don't get it do you? Halo  has been like this since his purenaturalstrength days.
The reason why he is with a African immigrant who is older than him and was aformer hooker is because he views them (black women, particualr poor African immigrants) easier to get sex from. He cannot relate to intelligent white or black women---his mind is so twisted up...
Man, you got to really be under a damn rock to see this. In fact, he is mentally twisted version of you. Like some sort of bizarro Uncle Junior except with better genetics.

Lets get on thing straight, Halo doesn't have better genetics than me, I have better genetics than him and I respond to gear way better without getting sides like hair loss or acne.

He is naturally lean ectomorph type who will find it hard to put on size, I am naturally meso-endophorph who will blow up insane but will always have tougher time with conditioning than halo.

All things considered I will always out mass him in time, only question is will I get my conditioning right!

I have been on for 8 weeks only ever, he has been on for long time and probably takes orals and shit too which I haven't even started yet.

Halo had natural 14 inch arms, I had natural 16's...that should tell ya something.

Only matter of time buddy and question of motivation.

The rest of what you are saying is not accurate, how would you know, have you ever talk to him off the board?? Exactly.

He's a good kid at heart albeit misguided but definitely ain't no racist but set himself up to look like one, that's the irony here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2014, 09:56:08 PM »

Lets get on thing straight, Halo doesn't have better genetics than me, I have better genetics than him and I respond to gear way better without getting sides like hair loss or acne.

He is naturally lean ectomorph type who will find it hard to put on size, I am naturally meso-endophorph who will blow up insane but will always have tougher time with conditioning than halo.

All things considered I will always out mass him in time, only question is will I get my conditioning right!

I have been on for 8 weeks only ever, he has been on for long time and probably takes orals and shit too which I haven't even started yet.

Halo had natural 14 inch arms, I had natural 16's...that should tell ya something.

Only matter of time buddy and question of motivation.

The rest of what you are saying is not accurate, how would you know, have you ever talk to him off the board?? Exactly.

He's a good kid at heart albeit misguided but definitely ain't no racist but set himself up to look like one, that's the irony here.

Dude, you obviously don't understand genetics. Have you seen Flex Wheeler as a kid? He was skinny as a rail. He's a ecto as well. Regardless of Halo having 14 inch and you starting off with 16s, you tend to go off in some fantasy world where Delusion is Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, you ain't gonna be catching him for a Long Time.

Halo, seems to have type of mental issue, but he never set himself up to to look like a racist, that doesn't make any type of sense.

If he could he would try and take Ronnie Coleman's DNA and Iris Kyle's DNA and make super uber Muscled Men, and the female off spring would serve only his needs.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2014, 09:57:04 PM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2014, 10:08:30 PM »
Dude, you obviously don't understand genetics. Have you seen Flex Wheeler as a kid? He was skinny as a rail. He's a ecto as well. Regardless of Halo having 14 inch and you starting off with 16s, you tend to go off in some fantasy world where Delusion is Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, you ain't gonna be catching him for a Long Time.

Halo, seems to have type of mental issue, but he never set himself up to to look like a racist, that doesn't make any type of sense.

If he could he would try and take Ronnie Coleman's DNA and Iris Kyle's DNA and make super uber Muscled Men, and the female off spring would serve only his needs.

Dude, you obviously don't understand genetics.

Jesus you are comparing Flex, one of the greatest best blessed genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time and comparing him to Halo as basis for your argument? Come now I actually have you down as one of the more intelligent posters on here.

I could say have you ever seen pic of Nasser when he was a kid and compare him to myself as justification....don't be silly.

but he never set himself up to to look like a racist, that doesn't make any type of sense.

Because it really makes sense for him to be a racist and have a black female partner and half black child, explain that one to me, how does that work? ::)

If anyone can't see its just and internet thing with him you are the crazy ones not me. Still I am not saying it makes it right.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2014, 11:16:02 PM »

lol... halo is one of the smartest persons on this board

and he likes black chicks because they have superior bodies

he really got under your skin ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2014, 11:26:41 PM »
Fucking A.... if you're only here to report upstanding members of the getbig community like anabolichalo, kindly fuck off back to a friendlier forum
So the person that hit the mod button is pretty clearly in admission I'd say, haha. Take that thin skin on over to BB dot com.

I can only assume you are referring to me (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)  So just in case you missed this from the fucking mods...

100% in agreement.

This has already been discussed with Ron and the vast majority of moderators.

Lobstah is a good woman who comes to share and have a good time, as we all do.

If someone decides to stalk her and/or approach her with derogatory terms of any types, they shall be removed.

It's important to mention that Lobstah NEVER complained to anyone about the kind of nonsense she was being exposed to here. I simply started to notice a pattern and acted on it.

"

So in conclusion, stfu.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2014, 11:37:35 PM »

Jesus you are comparing Flex, one of the greatest best blessed genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time and comparing him to Halo as basis for your argument? Come now I actually have you down as one of the more intelligent posters on here.

I could say have you ever seen pic of Nasser when he was a kid and compare him to myself as justification....don't be silly.

Because it really makes sense for him to be a racist and have a black female partner and half black child, explain that one to me, how does that work? ::)

If anyone can't see its just and internet thing with him you are the crazy ones not me. Still I am not saying it makes it right.

I think what YOU don't get is that racism doesn't always mean you hate the other person.  Racism is about having biased beliefs about entire races/ethnicities that are based on myth, stereotypes, and limited interaction.  Like if you say all Asians are awesome at math and science, and you treat them accordingly, SORRY, BUT THAT'S FUCKING RACIST.  it's not derogatory, but it IS uninformed and shitty.
 Halo believes that black women exist as fuck holes and dick warmers exclusively.  He wants the power in a relationship, so he goes for someone he feels is inferior to him-  someone he BARELY considers human.  THAT'S how he was in a relationship with a black woman but is still a goddamn racist.  if YOU can't see THAT,  then you are as deluded as he is about what a piece of total shit he is.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2014, 11:49:59 PM »

He really isn't a racist in real life or actually hold those beliefs, that's the problem here. If he were I wouldn't entertain him for one second.

It's his online persona to blame which he thought was funny. I hope you realize and distinguish between this and his reality.
Get Big essentially to be his online Psychotherapist  to vent and lash out his anger on.
I hope you see through the facade.

He doesn't hate black people or is a racist in real life, of that I am 100% sure, its ironic because the absolute opposite is true.

His bodybuilding idol is Ronnie Coleman....does that sound like someone that hates black people???

Still I don't make excuses or condone his online persona for bitter and nasty words expressed in fact I condemn it because that shit ain't funny, I told him myself several times.

I do distinguish between the man and his online persona I hope you do as well, not for his benefit or sake of bringing him back, but rather for your own ease of mind.

Your sincerely
Good Uncle

oh really,  the racist thing is just his "online persona"?  That's funny, because in a letter to JUST you that he didn't think you would post,  he called me a fucking moolie.  Being a racist in private when you think no one will see it?  that's called just being a racist. I hope YOU see through the facade.

sincerely,
 your angry black friend

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2014, 11:51:37 PM »
1 More Rep, kill this topic too !.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2014, 12:02:07 AM »

oh really,  the racist thing is just his "online persona"?  That's funny, because in a letter to JUST you that he didn't think you would post,  he called me a fucking moolie.  Being a racist in private when you think no one will see it?  that's called just being a racist. I hope YOU see through the facade.

sincerely,
 your angry black friend

All I can say is  I am glad you got rid of that stupid profile pic of you wearing the horn helmet making a stupid face like dana linn bailey.
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2014, 12:10:27 AM »
I think what YOU don't get is that racism doesn't always mean you hate the other person.  Racism is about having biased beliefs about entire races/ethnicities that are based on myth, stereotypes, and limited interaction.  Like if you say all Asians are awesome at math and science, and you treat them accordingly, SORRY, BUT THAT'S FUCKING RACIST.  it's not derogatory, but it IS uninformed and shitty.
 Halo believes that black women exist as fuck holes and dick warmers exclusively.  He wants the power in a relationship, so he goes for someone he feels is inferior to him-  someone he BARELY considers human.  THAT'S how he was in a relationship with a black woman but is still a goddamn racist.  if YOU can't see THAT,  then you are as deluded as he is about what a piece of total shit he is.

you are making alot of assumptions in this post

saying he considers the mother of his child barely human is just as offensive as anything he has said to you

might i suggest you dont take everything that people post on here as factual evidence of their personality

what he said to you was wrong

most of the posters here me included have had much worse abuse than that and nothing is ever done

the lack of censorship is what makes get big what it is

its rons board and he can do what he wants

but people that contribute to this board deserve consistency in the way he applies rules

other wise the place will slowly die and turn into one of those high five the pros they are awesome forums that suck
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2014, 12:21:04 AM »

saying he considers the mother of his child barely human is just as offensive as anything he has said to you

might i suggest you dont take everything that people post on here as factual evidence of their personality

most of the posters here me included have had much worse abuse than that and nothing is ever done

but people that contribute to this board deserve consistency in the way he applies rules

other wise the place will slowly die and turn into one of those high five the pros they are awesome forums that suck

Maybe Anabolichalo was in a state of catabolism and was becoming delirious about the potential of muscle loss and was typing gibberish.
X

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2014, 12:42:42 AM »

Does everyone here seriously have a different personality that they reserve just for the internet?  To each their own, but... that's pretty wack.  For the record,  I'm just being me.  I'm this girl online and off.  My personality has caused me to punch a bunch of people in the face,  and I've definitely gotten cracked in the domemy fair share of times, but at least I'm consistent.  ONLINE PERSONAS?  WHAT KIND OF CRAZY BETA SHIT IS THAT?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2014, 01:27:33 AM »
I think what YOU don't get is that racism doesn't always mean you hate the other person.  Racism is about having biased beliefs about entire races/ethnicities that are based on myth, stereotypes, and limited interaction.  Like if you say all Asians are awesome at math and science, and you treat them accordingly, SORRY, BUT THAT'S FUCKING RACIST.  it's not derogatory, but it IS uninformed and shitty.
 Halo believes that black women exist as fuck holes and dick warmers exclusively.  He wants the power in a relationship, so he goes for someone he feels is inferior to him-  someone he BARELY considers human.  THAT'S how he was in a relationship with a black woman but is still a goddamn racist.  if YOU can't see THAT,  then you are as deluded as he is about what a piece of total shit he is.

I think you are jumping to a lot of conclusions here. Victim mentality?

You sound like someone who if on a train, the conductor came in and said "can you people move back a bit", you'd say "what the fuck do you mean 'you people'?"

Maybe he just likes black chicks.

Maybe he finds them more visually appealing.

Maybe he looks down on ALL women - that makes him sexist, not racist.

He obviously dislikes his ex immensely - but who the fuck doesn't?

As for anything that Joon posted - it should be disregarded. Joon is a sociopath who cannot determine truth from fiction.  He wanted Halo off the board because he's so desperate for attention that he envied the attention Halo was getting.

Even now, Joon is all over this thread because Halo is getting attention here.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2014, 01:34:16 AM »
Fuck off cracker.

That's it. OMR do you thing brother

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2014, 01:36:11 AM »
Do you notice that when blacks make racist comments against whites its like no big deal but if a white dude makes a racist comment then all hell breaks lose.

Is it still racist if blacks are racist against blacks?

And whites on whites? Anyone been banned for that? Lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2014, 01:43:14 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2014, 01:43:37 AM »
I think you are jumping to a lot of conclusions here. Victim mentality?

You sound like someone who if on a train, the conductor came in and said "can you people move back a bit", you'd say "what the fuck do you mean 'you people'?"

Maybe he just likes black chicks.

Maybe he finds them more visually appealing.

Maybe he looks down on ALL women - that makes him sexist, not racist.

He obviously dislikes his ex immensely - but who the fuck doesn't?

As for anything that Joon posted - it should be disregarded. Joon is a sociopath who cannot determine truth from fiction.  He wanted Halo off the board because he's so desperate for attention that he envied the attention Halo was getting.

Even now, Joon is all over this thread because Halo is getting attention here.
I think halo is definitely sexist but it's rampant on getbig. As for racism It's rampant on here as well. I think it's racist for people to refer to me or others as a mudshark. So since everyone else gets away with it then I don't think it's fair that halo gets singled out.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2014, 01:45:39 AM »
I think halo is definitely sexist but it's rampant on getbig. As for racism It's rampant on here as well. I think it's racist for people to refer to me or others as a mudshark. So since everyone else gets away with it then I don't think it's fair that halo gets singled out.

Absolutely agree - mudhsark is a racist term - but you are white and so cannot be a victim of racism.

I don't think Halo should be let back. Not for Getbig but for Halo. That goes for all of the obviously mentally ill people that come to the board and revolve their life around it.

They should be taken off for their own good.

I don't find being part of someone's breakdown very entertaining.