Author Topic: The New World Order  (Read 9984 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The New World Order
« on: December 05, 2015, 05:31:09 PM »
I remember the days here when those words were spoken, they'd be followed with *snickers*. Now that is no longer the case. Now following those words strike terror into the hearts of men. Especially when there's a good chance, that New World Order is going to come with a side order of black face.  For us "conspiracy nuts" it will be a bitter sweet day. For we will taste the sweet honey of victory, but it will be tainted with poison. Oh how hard the fall will be. Oh how the spirit of America will be pushed to its brink. In all your slothfulness, and whoredoms and greed and evil and injustice and unfaithfulness and arrogance...and immorality....and ungodliness....While you were sleeping...People...Smar t People...Really, really smart people....Really, really smart, evil people....Have been plotting...and scheming...and stealing...while you were sleeping...and working...and living...and dying...and crying...and "winning"...and losing these really, really smart, evil, RICH people have made plans to control you and me and us and them. To kill us, to brand us, to destroy us, to control us....while you were sleeping.

It's near...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: The New World Order
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 05:32:54 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 05:35:49 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
Drug addict of peace.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 05:42:38 PM »
Drug addict of peace.

No my friend. I'm not.  I'm healthier than just about everyone on this board.  Physically, mentally and spiritually.  That's the problem. The truth appears foreign because you're so entrenched in lies. I'm just saying out loud what those that are awake already know.  I've been saying it for years with very few believers.  The situation doesn't seem so far fetched now does it?  Well, its deserved.  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 05:47:58 PM »
Weren't you and Goodrum going to have some sort of contest, see who gets in better shape or something?  Who won?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 05:54:49 PM »
I remember the days here when those words were spoken, they'd be followed with *snickers*. Now that is no longer the case. Now following those words strike terror into the hearts of men. Especially when there's a good chance, that New World Order is going to come with a side order of black face.  For us "conspiracy nuts" it will be a bitter sweet day. For we will taste the sweet honey of victory, but it will be tainted with poison. Oh how hard the fall will be. Oh how the spirit of America will be pushed to its brink. In all your slothfulness, and whoredoms and greed and evil and injustice and unfaithfulness and arrogance...and immorality....and ungodliness....While you were sleeping...People...Smar t People...Really, really smart people....Really, really smart, evil people....Have been plotting...and scheming...and stealing...while you were sleeping...and working...and living...and dying...and crying...and "winning"...and losing these really, really smart, evil, RICH people have made plans to control you and me and us and them. To kill us, to brand us, to destroy us, to control us....while you were sleeping.

It's near...

*snickers*

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2015, 05:57:09 PM »

It's near...

Society is asleep at the wheel and continues to ignore the signs of what is coming.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 05:59:41 PM »
Society is asleep at the wheel and continues to ignore the signs of what is coming.

Yes Sir.  It's going to be nasty. Really nasty.

2scared2post

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 06:34:36 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2015, 06:39:16 PM »

It's near...

GOD REST GRAMMAR. RIP.

Get psychological healthcare or an education. You need both, but I would give priority to the first.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2015, 06:46:46 PM »

It's near...

Too bad there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, and you will become one of the casualties along with everyone else. All your knowledge and claims of the truth will mean nothing, as you will be in the same "boat" as everyone else.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »
Too bad there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, and you will become one of the casualties along with everyone else. All your knowledge and claims of the truth will mean nothing, as you will be in the same "boat" as everyone else.

That's where you're wrong...Toodles

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2015, 06:59:05 PM »
As a Christian we don't fear the NWO or illuminate or whatever else people claim is coming. Wiggs I appreciate your faith and trying to spread the gospel but Jesus didn't try to scare the lost into repentance nor did He try to validate Himself by predicting the end of the world. He always knew/knows who He is, you would be better off conducting yourself in a like manner child of God.

You don't need validation. Live the life you're called to, stop trying to "scare" others into Christianity. If you feel the need to warn them do it in a loving manner.

Blessings

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2015, 07:12:36 PM »
As a Christian we don't fear the NWO or illuminate or whatever else people claim is coming. Wiggs I appreciate your faith and trying to spread the gospel but Jesus didn't try to scare the lost into repentance nor did He try to validate Himself by predicting the end of the world. He always knew/knows who He is, you would be better off conducting yourself in a like manner child of God.

You don't need validation. Live the life you're called to, stop trying to "scare" others into Christianity. If you feel the need to warn them do it in a loving manner.

Blessings

I only quote this to say if anyone has a positive belief go ahead. This is as it should be. Religion (and laws) should be a comfort and protection, not a whip. Of course people screw up, so we need punishments but....

My girlfriend is strongly religious (evangelical christian) to the point i reconsidered my spiritual stance. I am still an atheist but between religion being abused for terrorism and scaremongering I (and others) often forget it is about guidance in how to act towards others and yourself.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 07:25:42 PM »

Blessings

Hi Dave, I'm not scaring anyone.  I'm telling them what's in the book of revelation and what we clearly stand of the doorsteps of. Although, they should be very afraid if they're not followers of Christ and of followers of God's laws. You're wrong.  No where in the bible does it say anything about tell people anything in a loving manner. In fact, it says the opposite because it stirs their souls. That's the point. Perhaps you should open your Bible brother Dave...2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Do you know what that verse means?  Preach the word...obvious.  be instant in season, out of season...(This means anytime, any place). Reprove means reprimand or censure (someone). Rebuke means express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions. exhort with means strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something. With all long suffering means having or showing patience in spite of troubles, especially those caused by other people. I would say this is exactly what I'm doing. But it seems that what the Bible says is foreign to you. This is the mark of a Christian. I used be one. The know shit about the Bible.  They're under a strong delusion.  Christ isn't white. He's black. He real Hebrews are Black...Me and Parker and Goodrum. Hebrews. You Christians don't recognize that.  You're under a strong delusion. I still love you though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2015, 07:30:05 PM »
Hi Dave, I'm not scaring anyone.  I'm telling them what's in the book of revelation and what we clearly stand of the doorsteps of. Although, they should be very afraid if they're not followers of Christ and of followers of God's laws. You're wrong.  No where in the bible does it say anything about tell people anything in a loving manner. In fact, it says the opposite because it stirs their souls. That's the point. Perhaps you should open your Bible brother Dave...2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Do you know what that verse means?  Preach the word...obvious.  be instant in season, out of season...(This means anytime, any place). Reprove means reprimand or censure (someone). Rebuke means express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions. exhort with means strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something. With all long suffering means having or showing patience in spite of troubles, especially those caused by other people. I would say this is exactly what I'm doing. But it seems that what the Bible says is foreign to you. This is the mark of a Christian. I used be one. The know shit about the Bible.  They're under a strong delusion.  Christ isn't white. He's black. He real Hebrews are Black...Me and Parker and Goodrum. Hebrews. You Christians don't recognize that.  You're under a strong delusion. I still love you though.

So you see
Let's say you're right. Big fucking deal, look what's become of the "original" hebrews. What are you doing to help your hebrew brothers and sisters? Preaching about the end of the world on getfuckingbig. If you really believed your own shit, you'd be out in the streets trying to help your brethren, not posting stoned on the internets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2015, 07:31:55 PM »
That's where you're wrong...Toodles

Lol if the NWOBus true, trust me, they are not going to spare you lol. Lol at actually believe you're going to be immune from a tyrannical government.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2015, 07:34:43 PM »
Let's say you're right. Big fucking deal, look what's become of the "original" hebrews. What are you doing to help your hebrew brothers and sisters? Preaching about the end of the world on getfuckingbig. If you really believed your own shit, you'd be out in the streets trying to help your brethren, not posting stoned on the internets.

Yes, I'm right. Yes, what's become of us is not by accident. Just like what will become of us (read the book of Revelation). Not all of us. Only a portion of us. To answer you question, I try to wake up Hebrews all the time, in person or on the internet. I'm not out in the streets which I  see nothing wrong with but I'm everywhere else awaking Hebrews and telling the truth to your people that want to listen.  So yes, Chaos, I really believe all this and it has greatly affected literally all aspects of my life.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
I only quote this to say if anyone has a positive belief go ahead. This is as it should be. Religion (and laws) should be a comfort and protection, not a whip. Of course people screw up, so we need punishments but....

My girlfriend is strongly religious (evangelical christian) to the point i reconsidered my spiritual stance. I am still an atheist but between religion being abused for terrorism and scaremongering I (and others) often forget it is about guidance in how to act towards others and yourself.

Religion has always been a crutch for the weak. Religion offers safety (rules, tradition and acceptance).

Christianity in its truest sense is about relationship with the Creator, and treating others with respect and love. "Religious practices" and man made traditions can fill in the unknown and "blanks" in the ideology but often times it complicates the simplicity of it all.

Lustral I find your relationship very interesting. You've mentioned your gf's belief as well as your stance. Given how difficult relationships are in general, how often do you two argue on issues, when hers are based in/on Christian principles  (obviously I'm assuming this and I'm not saying her or your ideas are right or wrong based on Christianity. I've found, even in my own life,  that people blindly follow ideas/agendas/practices because that's what they've always done and they can be opposed to other ideas and techniques)?  You two must reach many compromises, and probably learn a great deal from one another?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 07:35:59 PM »
Yes, I'm right. Yes, what's become of us is not by accident. Just like what will become of us (read the book of Revelation). Not all of us. Only a portion of us. To answer you question, I try to wake up Hebrews all the time, in person or on the internet. I'm not out in the streets which I  see nothing wrong with but I'm everywhere else awaking Hebrews and telling the truth to your people that want to listen.  So yes, Chaos, I really believe all this and it has greatly affected literally all aspects of my life.
What does your therapist think about it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 07:39:05 PM »

It's near...

You really are a dolt. You have lost the capacity to think for yourself. You are a dopey Truther. What a joke.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 07:39:50 PM »
Lol if the NWOBus true, trust me, they are not going to spare you lol. Lol at actually believe you're going to be immune from a tyrannical government.

This is where the Bible comes in my man. You see, while all this is going on, just like when we were saved in Egypt by the Most High, a portion of us will be in the wilderness protected from all this. They know this but there's nothing they can do about. There will be a purging in the wilderness, those that backslide and don't follow his laws. All this is in the Bible.  This is why I'm not worried.  The same way The Most High helped my folks in Egypt is the same way he'll do it here.  No doubt in my mind.  You must, follow God's laws statutes and commandments. Not too many do this.  I do.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 07:40:22 PM »
You really are a dolt. You have lost the capacity to think for yourself. You are a dopey Truther. What a joke.
Wiggs biceps are bigger than yours and he didn't use some over complicated space machine.
Run along and tell your little boyfriend sf1900 I'm picking on you again. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 07:40:36 PM »
What does your therapist think about it?

Therapist...lol