Author Topic: Finally got my truck on the road today. Beast!  (Read 16879 times)

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Finally got my truck on the road today. Beast!
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 11:00:12 PM »
Troll? Your the last one to call ANYONE a troll.

Brilliant and original come back...lol...You are a pathetic and worthless gimmik/troll.  You have nothing of value to contribute...just get the fuck  out of here...go RX Hustle you fucking shit stain!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 11:05:45 PM »
Glad to see you kept the Iron Cross logo.  Nothing associated with the German Army could possibly be bad.

seriously?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 11:12:15 PM »
Who puts a Jap engine in an American car?  Sacralige!

Someone who doesn't like to walk back home when taking a drive ?

;D

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »
Someone who doesn't like to walk back home when taking a drive ?

;D

lol....however, the more pertinent question is:  'Why does a man who is living an ongoing mid life crisis plaster this sinister, menacing and intolerable symbol of hate over his car, gym and pretty much everything else?'

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2012, 11:29:28 PM »
lol....however, the more pertinent question is:  'Why does a man who is living an ongoing mid life crisis plaster this sinister, menacing and intolerable symbol of hate over his car, gym and pretty much everything else?'

I don't know man.
There have recently been worrying signs of the rise of nazism in USA - country that so vigorously fought against fascism back in the 40's.

"The Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday criticized the United States’ reluctance to back the Russian-proposed UN resolution against the glorification of Nazism."
"The UN General Assembly adopted the resolution on Thursday. A total of 130 countries approved the document, while the US, Canada, and Palau voted against it"

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20121221/178309395.html

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2012, 11:38:50 PM »
seriously?

An irishman has co-opted the symbol of your people for commercial gain.  An irishman.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2012, 11:41:32 PM »
An irishman has co-opted the symbol of your people for commercial gain.  An irishman.

first of all, its not a symbol of my people, second the iron cross was part of the german military a long time before it was picked up by the Wehrmacht.... you know I could tell you so much about the actual symbol in itself, that it has very little todo with Nazi Germany back in the 40'es but it doesn't matter anyhow.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2012, 12:04:00 AM »
first of all, its not a symbol of my people, second the iron cross was part of the german military a long time before it was picked up by the Wehrmacht.... you know I could tell you so much about the actual symbol in itself, that it has very little todo with Nazi Germany back in the 40'es but it doesn't matter anyhow.

Military symbols being put to commercial use as logos just seems weird.  Weirder again is to choose a symbol associated with the German military.  I suppose he could claim that's not why he chose it, that's not what it means, that's not its origin, etc, but to 99% of the population its connotation is German imperialism and its tenets.  Right or wrong, that's what it calls to mind.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2012, 12:06:40 AM »
I don't know man.
There have recently been worrying signs of the rise of nazism in USA - country that so vigorously fought against fascism back in the 40's.

"The Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday criticized the United States’ reluctance to back the Russian-proposed UN resolution against the glorification of Nazism."
"The UN General Assembly adopted the resolution on Thursday. A total of 130 countries approved the document, while the US, Canada, and Palau voted against it"

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20121221/178309395.html

i abhore any form of promotion and/or sympathy for this brutal, callous, vindictive and oppressive regime.

Those who choose to continue to promote this regime via 'using the symbol' are just as guilty...fucking vile pigs in my opinion.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2012, 12:09:07 AM »
Military symbols being put to commercial use as logos just seems weird.  Weirder again is to choose a symbol associated with the German military.  I suppose he could claim that's not why he chose it, that's not what it means, that's not its origin, etc, but to 99% of the population its connotation is German imperialism and its tenets.  Right or wrong, that's what it calls to mind.

Come on man, you must know that the iron cross has been used like forever in the biker scene - Orange county Chopper ring any bells? How about Jesse James?

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »

It's beyone 'weird'.  Its downright insensitive and highly offensive.

I can see Tony  laughing at  all this chatter... and seeing this thread as further  promotion for his brand.  The thought of him sitting in his office mockingly laughing is something which sickens and angers me to the core.

Yes Tony, my Grandfather and his buddies put their lives on the line fighting this oppressive regime -and here you are making money of a symbol that promotes evil and sinister hatred....well fuck you!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2012, 12:15:25 AM »
It's beyone 'weird'.  Its downright insensitive and highly offensive.

I can see Tony  laughing at  all this chatter... and seeing this thread as further  promotion for his brand.  The thought of him sitting in his office mockingly laughing is something which sickens and angers me to the core.

Yes Tony, my Grandfather and his buddies put their lives on the line fighting this oppressive regime -and here you are making money of a symbol that promotes evil and sinister hatred....well fuck you!

Jesus christ you are one dim motherfucker lol

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2012, 12:18:22 AM »
Come on man, you must know that the iron cross has been used like forever in the biker scene - Orange county Chopper ring any bells? How about Jesse James?

Totally irrelevant....fuck....Re gardless, does not make it right.  

There are some things that need to be left in the past.

This is a symbol of misery, oppression and hatred.  But what do you care anyway?  I don't think you are even capable of extrapolation of thought from your innane posts...jesus fucking christ ...beyond ignorant which makes it all even more scary.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2012, 12:20:41 AM »

I'm going out on a limb and claiming that German symbols are also associated with neonazism and white supremacy, not that these are necessarily biker values but you don't see a lot of negro bikers.

But I suspect bikers after WW2, who were aggressively counterculture, started up with it as another way to give everyone the finger.  From there it got watered down along with every strongly held belief until it was deemed ready for plastic packaging and sale in the shopping mall.  So maybe that's the variety we're seeing here.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2012, 12:21:57 AM »
Jesus christ you are one dim motherfucker lol

fucking cum stain....ignorant and gullible. got anything intelligent to say?...are you capable of constructing a logical argument?  NO....so you just keep on trolling.....fuck me!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2012, 12:31:02 AM »
fucking cum stain....ignorant and gullible. got anything intelligent to say?...are you capable of constructing a logical argument?  NO....so you just keep on trolling.....fuck me!

Hank, get off my side.

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2012, 12:32:54 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2012, 12:43:42 AM »
This needs to be on Jalopnik.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2012, 12:45:55 AM »
So after 4 years and total rebuild, here it is. Former stock C10 Chev.
Running a Lexus V8 with twin turbos and twin superchargers.

Airbagged, chopped, hand rolled guards, body etc.

All beaten copper and brass throughout.

Finally got to drive it, sounds nuts.

The last shot is what it looked like before.

What for? ???

So much money and effort, and you'll get bored with it within a few weeks.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2012, 01:08:10 AM »
I'm going out on a limb and claiming that German symbols are also associated with neonazism and white supremacy, not that these are necessarily biker values but you don't see a lot of negro bikers.

But I suspect bikers after WW2, who were aggressively counterculture, started up with it as another way to give everyone the finger.  From there it got watered down along with every strongly held belief until it was deemed ready for plastic packaging and sale in the shopping mall.  So maybe that's the variety we're seeing here.

I think there is only one symbol that even after years have passed will never make it into WESTERN main stream, thats the swastika, in India however...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:58 AM »
What for? ???

So much money and effort, and you'll get bored with it within a few weeks.

If Tony is happy telling the world that he has a small penis, then who are you to stop him?
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2012, 01:57:11 AM »
German Cross working nicely IMO.
disrespecting that GTO.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2012, 01:57:37 AM »
If Tony is happy telling the world that he has a small penis, then who are you to stop him?

;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2012, 03:14:00 AM »
huge waste of money

makes penis shrink by association

i want one ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2012, 03:55:13 AM »
LOL@ tape's passive aggressiveness in this thread. tape seems like a cool guy guy, and one to have some drinks with if your idea of putting back a few is sitting in a silent dark basement, tightly gripping a tumbler and staring angrily at a wall.    ;D