Author Topic: ActivaTe  (Read 1352 times)

Slicker

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
ActivaTe
« on: June 27, 2006, 04:55:37 AM »
Alright fellas

I am considering using ActivaTe by Designer. Supplements. 

I am 22 male.  5"11.  187 pounds.  Basically, I want to pack on some muscle, reaching around 200 pounds but shredded.  I totally understand that by just taking Activate or any other pro-hormone will not purely get me to my aspired weight.  I understand a brilliant diet and intense training/cardio is crucial.

However, I have a few questions;

Does it actually work?  (As I believe it is not scientifically backed or is there much proven research into the nettle root extract)

Do I need the (possible) test. boost at my age from the Activate?

Sorry to bore you with my background; but you might find it a bit amusing.

My strength and muscles are little strange.  I have muscular legs, so I can go very heavy on squats, leg presses etc.  However, my chest and shoulder strength is weak.  I can probably flat bench my own bodyweight.  Signs of low test levels?     

My anger levels sometimes go through the roof.  Some people might classify me as a hot head!  Signs of high test?

My sexual levels are superb. (no exaggerations or being big headed)  I could easily shag 4-5 times a day and cum a substantial amount each time.  Good signs of test levels?

My diet consists of clean proteins tuna, turkey, chicken, lean beef.  Carbs are usually oats, bananas, wholemeal bread, basmati rice and jacket potatoes.  Jelly babies after the gym.  Supplements:  Micro Whey/Instant Whey, Creatine, L-Glutamine, BCAA’s, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Zinc, Copper, Boron, Green Tea, Omega-3, and a Multi-Vitamin. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Slicker.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
Re: ActivaTe
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 05:26:53 AM »
What are the ingredients of Activate?

AG-Guys

Slicker

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 05:33:28 AM »
Here's the description of ActivaTe;

"ActivaTe™ harnesses Divanil™, an extract of stinging nettle root, to increase muscle mass and strength, and decrease body fat in healthy men. Most of your circulating testosterone is bound or inactive. A plasma glycoprotein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up most of your testosterone so that it cannot exert any anabolic effect. ActivaTe™ knocks out SHBG allowing your own testosterone to be free—and build serious muscle."

Slicker

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 12:52:17 PM »
It's not a steroid!!!!  so I cant answer suppliment questions

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 04:40:39 AM »
Here's the description of ActivaTe;

"ActivaTe™ harnesses Divanil™, an extract of stinging nettle root, to increase muscle mass and strength, and decrease body fat in healthy men. Most of your circulating testosterone is bound or inactive. A plasma glycoprotein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up most of your testosterone so that it cannot exert any anabolic effect. ActivaTe™ knocks out SHBG allowing your own testosterone to be free—and build serious muscle."

Slicker

Dont waste your money, the stuff is a rip-off, snake oil.

Slicker

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 12:49:01 AM »
D'oh! Too late!