Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 33886 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2012, 08:00:46 PM »
This is the type of average idiot young woman the average australian young man has to tolerate on an everyday basis - the young women in this country are some of the dumbest on the planet!  Can you imagine all the bullshit! men have fed this girl in the hope one day they can get a shot off with her, this is why women grow up delusional, because men sexualise the relationship and treat girls in an unreal way, damaging them by shielding them from reality and feeding them a bunch of bs that will actually get them punched, so rather than protecting their daughters, they set them up as punching bags by telling them they are entitled and under no circumstances can anyone hit them.  Fucking loser dads!
I pity the younger generations!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »
she really needs to shut the fuck up.  wasn't zyzz from Australia?

TEAM Nasser

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Fella punches his woman in front of kids!
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2012, 09:16:41 PM »

Now, pay close attention to who raised their arm first. And remember, the moment she turned on the camera, she started up and all he was doing was getting his stuff with the help of his kids. Either way poor kids will never forget this scene.

- Discuss
#

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Fella punches his woman in front of kids!
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2012, 09:35:31 PM »
Act I: Bitch: Complains about man leaving pile of crap on the floor

Man defends himself by saying: No I didn't

Bitch aggressively demands "You NEED to leave Shaun" "Seriously dude you need to leave" Translation: I am about to call the cops and say whatever I need to to fuck you up cun+ so you think you are tough, just try me, because see these - points to between her legs, these are some mighty big Kahunas.

Bitch aggressively states "You need to go" while man is still cleaning up floor" - all these statements are designed to inflame and escalate and inflame Men dont NEED to do jack shit!

Act II: Man moves to grasp something and the woman then says "Take whatever you want"

but when the man grabs something the Bitch then immediately claims "That's my Playstation and you cant take that" - women also use irrational arguments to confuse and aggravate during an argument - this is the onset of hysteria for the woman

The man then asks "Where is his playstation 3" - a valid question

Man then kicks his TV and asks again "where is my fucking Playstation" - the expletive added because he wasn't answered and also told off for breaking his own shit!

Bitch then retorts "If you don't stop breaking things, I will have to call the cops" - this is a direct threat to any man - and every woman knows this - what happened next was part of evolutions plan

Man then says "It's my TV" - just reinforcing the fact it is not illegal to break your own possessions

Women then says "I'm just protecting myself" (from what I don't know - maybe she said that just so she could push him and initiate a beatdown)
and then the woman initiates first contact and pushes the man away

Act III: Man strikes back and fight begins!

V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2012, 01:05:56 AM »
If she touch me first I'll slap her and do you know why we are in this situation right now ? why they become whores and don't have any respect for men ? because some cowards like you treat them so nice whatever they do whatever they say and as young girl cowards fathers give them whatever they want without deserving it. You're a man when you act like a man and that's how a man should act

haha Exactly. Bitch deserved it.

Women want to have all the benefits of being men without the drawbacks... including raping men in divorce court.

Well fuck that.

I'm not saying she should be beaten like a man, but a good slap is what she needed!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2012, 01:06:57 AM »
This is the type of average idiot young woman the average australian young man has to tolerate on an everyday basis - the young women in this country are some of the dumbest on the planet!  Can you imagine all the bullshit! men have fed this girl in the hope one day they can get a shot off with her, this is why women grow up delusional, because men sexualise the relationship and treat girls in an unreal way, damaging them by shielding them from reality and feeding them a bunch of bs that will actually get them punched, so rather than protecting their daughters, they set them up as punching bags by telling them they are entitled and under no circumstances can anyone hit them.  Fucking loser dads!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Good post!

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2012, 01:25:18 AM »
IF SHE SET THE WH0LE THING UP AND IT L00KS LIKE SHE DID, SHE DESERVES AN EVEN BIGGER PUNCH.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2012, 01:33:54 AM »
Typical American family.  :D lol

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2012, 02:15:09 AM »
Vert true.

Although she essentially was begging for it. Cycle of abuse, they have probably done that dance hundreds of times. Guy is still a worthless piece of shit though.

Didn't read the whole thread, but this.  ^

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2012, 02:59:29 AM »
the majority of people were brainwashed dicks without the faintest clue how to think and act for themselves!

x10000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 0000000000000

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »
holy fuck, its just sooooooooo wrong. infront of their kids too. and she's so tiny. shocking!

1) guy talks and punches like a girl
2) the bitch was asking for it, she got physical first, and blocking "his" TV ( he said the TV was his, so i'll assume he was telling the truth, they were packing their shit and he wanted to pack his TV but she wouldnt let him, and SHE got physical first)
3) he is a moron for knowing this was being video taped and she was trying to start drama to have the upper hand in court , or she can sue for money, and the guy was dumb enough to fall for it
4) she provoked him, plain and simple, but he was stupid enough to fall for it, plain and simple
5) girls like her should be sent to jail...seriously, there should be a crime calledd " being a devious girl", and she should be charged with it
6) guys like him should also be sent to jail and have their asses pumped with cum from bunch of mexicans and african -americans

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2012, 05:02:27 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

From the video discription:

"i don't get why guys hit girls like it's no big deal , when really it is .

yes all you guys are now hating on me , no im not saying its ok for women to hit guys we arent that strong anyways so why you mad ? im saying at the end of the day no one should be hitting anyone . ok"

Nice back pedalling there. Women need not only punches, they need social humiliation and there we have it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2012, 05:20:30 AM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Ironic that she is playing Rhianna.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2012, 05:24:49 AM »
Fucking asshole, and all of this because of his playstation ???

Well to be fair...its about the tv set too you know... ::)... :D
?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2012, 06:31:54 AM »
didn't nasser do something like this....?

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2012, 07:00:39 AM »
He should have never laid a hand on her in front of the kids, regardless of whether you think he should have hit her or not.  In my opinion, he should have just restrained her from hitting him, and said very calmly:  "Calm down.  Not in front of the children."  Especially as this was being videotaped (clearly he knew it was).

Now, Mommy has ammunition to call Daddy a piece of shit for a very long time.  This will only serve to poison their view of him.

I dated a girl who had severe depression, and once for the simple reason of me asking very politely "When is dinner going to be ready?", a fucking pan went flying right by my head.  If that hot pan or its contents had hit me, I would have been severely injured.

Obviously, I was filled with rage and actually saw white for a few seconds and had tunnel vision.  But, I let cooler heads prevail, took her apartment key off my ring, put it on the coffee table, got my jacket and left for good.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2012, 07:09:46 AM »
He should have never laid a hand on her in front of the kids, regardless of whether you think he should have hit her or not.  In my opinion, he should have just restrained her from hitting him, and said very calmly:  "Calm down.  Not in front of the children."  Especially as this was being videotaped (clearly he knew it was).

Now, Mommy has ammunition to call Daddy a piece of shit for a very long time.  This will only serve to poison their view of him.

I dated a girl who had severe depression, and once for the simple reason of me asking very politely "When is dinner going to be ready?", a fucking pan went flying right by my head.  If that hot pan or its contents had hit me, I would have been severely injured.

Obviously, I was filled with rage and actually saw white for a few seconds and had tunnel vision.  But, I let cooler heads prevail, took her apartment key off my ring, put it on the coffee table, got my jacket and left for good.

Now someone else is going to get a pan to the head because you didn't correct her.  :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2012, 07:16:18 AM »
wow what an asshole loser, you wonder why people stay together sometimes.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2012, 07:19:35 AM »
I cold cocked a bitch with one punch and she had the nerve to call the cops.  I explained to the cops what happen and they left me alone.

The situation was I was hitting on her friend in a club and she got real jealous about it or something, but comes up to me and starts bitching, I just laughed she then threw her drink in my face and tried to scratch my cheek, I immediately punched her square in the face knocking her the fuck out.  She was revived and then went straight to a cop.  Even her friend that I was hitting on told the cop the truth that she went bat shit on me and I was minding my own business.  Needless to say she got kicked out of the club and sent home.  lol.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2012, 07:25:14 AM »
They're both irritating kunts

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »
Act I: Bitch: Complains about man leaving pile of crap on the floor

Man defends himself by saying: No I didn't

Bitch aggressively demands "You NEED to leave Shaun" "Seriously dude you need to leave" Translation: I am about to call the cops and say whatever I need to to fuck you up cun+ so you think you are tough, just try me, because see these - points to between her legs, these are some mighty big Kahunas.

Bitch aggressively states "You need to go" while man is still cleaning up floor" - all these statements are designed to inflame and escalate and inflame Men dont NEED to do jack shit!

Act II: Man moves to grasp something and the woman then says "Take whatever you want"

but when the man grabs something the Bitch then immediately claims "That's my Playstation and you cant take that" - women also use irrational arguments to confuse and aggravate during an argument - this is the onset of hysteria for the woman

The man then asks "Where is his playstation 3" - a valid question

Man then kicks his TV and asks again "where is my fucking Playstation" - the expletive added because he wasn't answered and also told off for breaking his own shit!

Bitch then retorts "If you don't stop breaking things, I will have to call the cops" - this is a direct threat to any man - and every woman knows this - what happened next was part of evolutions plan

Man then says "It's my TV" - just reinforcing the fact it is not illegal to break your own possessions

Women then says "I'm just protecting myself" (from what I don't know - maybe she said that just so she could push him and initiate a beatdown)
and then the woman initiates first contact and pushes the man away

Act III: Man strikes back and fight begins!

So true, fucking hoe. Weak the punch though, she's like 70 pounds.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2012, 07:39:17 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »
then it still makes you think how that clip came on internet considering hes taking it off, maybe someone was recording on the other side.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2012, 07:49:13 AM »
canadians
time under tension

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2012, 10:29:38 AM »
The husband is lucky the dog wasn't over protective for the women or else he would of been ripped apart. My cousin had a dog that would attack anyone who troubled my Aunt.