Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 33948 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2012, 10:23:36 PM »
  She deserved it. Women nowadays are extremely nasty and rude. She said "I will call the cops". The cops are whom? Men.

You see, men are to blame for this. Men created chivalry. Chivalry makes women feel like they are superior to men, special creatures that cannot be touched but can do whatever they want to men.

Women should understand that chivalry is a concession that men make towards them for them being inferior.

Men are really stupid. When a man attacks a woman in any way, both men and women gang up on him to destroy him. When a woman attacks a man, neither men or women come to his defense and even fighting her back with words makes him a "cad", and a "buck" even if she started it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
x2
V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2012, 01:57:07 AM »
  She deserved it. Women nowadays are extremely nasty and rude. She said "I will call the cops". The cops are whom? Men.

You see, men are to blame for this. Men created chivalry. Chivalry makes women feel like they are superior to men, special creatures that cannot be touched but can do whatever they want to men.

Women should understand that chivalry is a concession that men make towards them for them being inferior.

Men are really stupid. When a man attacks a woman in any way, both men and women gang up on him to destroy him. When a woman attacks a man, neither men or women come to his defense and even fighting her back with words makes him a "cad", and a "buck" even if she started it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
spot on

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2012, 02:07:03 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Male Disposability

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah! who else could she call in that situation? her bank manager?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2012, 11:12:15 AM »

If she wasn't acting like a straight bitch, she wouldn't have to worry about calling anyone.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2012, 04:43:12 PM »
You do not understand, it is not only the threat she is going to call the cops, it's the presumption that he is in the wrong.  Why couldn't he ring the cops (we all know the answer to that) -

So essentially provocative bitch is saying - "Your a punk cun+, I can do whatever the fuck I like too you and get men with guns to back it up, even though deep down I know I'm being a manipulative shady bitch, I cant help myself, as it pleases the unconscious man hating side of myself to see you squirm against men with greater authority,  It's the woman's holier than thou presumption that she is in the right and the man is in the wrong!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2012, 04:47:04 PM »
though i do not approve of violence....
what you say has truth in it....
woman do not want a "good " man.....
i am sure everybody of you has some friend that is the "good" guy.... so sweet and caring.... many think he is gay , but he really isn't.... lol...
well woman do not want that....
you need to put a woman in her place every once in a while... take charge as a man.... also in bed.... be a predator.... lol...
TAKE HER! really take her ....

woman hate men who say yes to whatever they say.... the say they don't but they do hate it...
why do you think that more then half of the marriages fail??? because nowadays men are wimps!!!
when i talk with my grandparents i get it!! HARMONY... my grandmother is a real women to him and he is a real man...even at their age... they will be married for 60 years next year.
woman like a man who decides what he wants.... who are self confident, who treat their woman like a queen but not follow her around like a puppy....who are romantic but not drool drool like....

anyway,
my point is ... today men are not men anymore.... and woman are not woman anymore... the balance is gone..... that is why marriage does not function anymore.... and that is why we have a generation nothingness.......
with all our technology and luxury....mentally we are very poor nowadays...

Good post.

Look at the sort of people jumping to the defense of the woman:

Aesthetics - a guy with a Justin Bieber avatar.
Bradistani -  Don't get me wrong, Bradistani is a solid poster, but mostly post geeky gore pics and shit. I'm guessing skinny Pakistani guy that doesn't get laid a lot.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2012, 07:20:20 PM »

You completely missed the point. Congratulations.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
well we all know now she can take a right hook!!!! ;D
;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2012, 06:36:23 AM »
;D
solid chin for a broad, I am sure that would have dropped a lesser woman
V

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »
  You completely missed the point. Congratulations.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

there was no point to miss  ::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2012, 12:31:49 PM »
Good post.

Look at the sort of people jumping to the defense of the woman:

Aesthetics - a guy with a Justin Bieber avatar.
Bradistani -  Don't get me wrong, Bradistani is a solid poster, but mostly post geeky gore pics and shit. I'm guessing skinny Pakistani guy that doesn't get laid a lot.

wow we actually agree on something....
be carefull , next thing you know we'll be internet buddies.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

suckmymuscle

« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2012, 12:45:04 PM »
there was no point to miss.

Yes there was, idiot. You missed it because you are dumb as shit.

The point is that she threatened to call the police, a group of men, to protect her from her man.

That is, men as a group put women on a pedestal and gang on any man who attacks a woman, even if she started it.

The point is that men are stupid and put the opposite sex on a level above their own gender, and give them all sorts of special priviledges above their own gender, and even though women do not retribute the favor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2012, 12:53:06 PM »
  Yes there was, idiot. You missed it because you are dumb as shit.

The point is that she threatened to call the police, a group of men, to protect her from her man.

That is, men as a group put women on a pedestal and gang on any man who attacks a woman, even if she started it.

The point is that men are stupid and put the opposite sex on a level above their own gender, and give them all sorts of special priviledges above their own gender, and even though women do not retribute the favor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

and she's supposed to what eles? you fucking imbecile

so its a privlige for women not to get beaten up by their husbands ?

you've never had a woman have you, sucky  :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

you've never had a woman have you, sucky  :-\

It's not a right that because she's a woman, she gets to hit him either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »
She took a good shot but would never be able to stand up to one of my patented headbutts to the nose!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #241 on: March 10, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »

you've never had a woman have you, sucky  :-\

She hit him first, you moronic stupid little bitch. The point is the presumption of women that a woman can do whatever she wants to a man but he cannot do anything to her because cops and judges(pretty much all men) protect women and put their well-being above men's.

Holy fuck, dude, you are truly moronic. You have just joined Johnny Falcon and Coach as one of the 3 dumbest people on Getbig.

SUKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2012, 01:56:50 PM »
She took a good shot but would never be able to stand up to one of my patented headbutts to the nose!

haha  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2012, 01:57:17 PM »
  She hit him first, you moronic stupid little bitch. The presumption is that a woman can do whatever she wants to a man but he cannot do anything to her because cops and judges(pretty much all men) protect women and put their well-being above men's.

Holy fuck, dude, you are truly moronic. You have just joined Johnny Falcon and Coach as one of the 3 dumest people on Getbig.

SUKMYMUSCLE

Fuck off you trash.

Weak little pussy that gets a power trip talking about overpowering women.  

I would knock the fuck out anyone that hit a woman in front of me, barring very unusual circumstances.

Insecure little fucking fag that runs his mouth off is what you are.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2012, 02:00:07 PM »

Fuck off you trash.

Weak little pussy that gets a power trip talking about overpowering women.  

I would knock the fuck out anyone that hit a woman in front of me, barring very unusual circumstances.

Insecure little fucking fag that runs his mouth off is what you are.

STFU, bitch. Your hissy fit tells me you are a fucking f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2012, 02:05:40 PM »
  STFU, bitch. Your hissy fit tells me you are a fucking f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your big fucking mouth tells me you are an ugly virgin.
Trans Milkshake.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »
 She hit him first, you moronic stupid little bitch. The point is the presumption of women that a woman can do whatever she wants to a man but he cannot do anything to her because cops and judges(pretty much all men) protect women and put their well-being above men's.

Holy fuck, dude, you are truly moronic. You have just joined Johnny Falcon and Coach as one of the 3 dumbest people on Getbig.

SUKMYMUSCLE

does your fella hit you sometimes sucky ?  you don't have to put up with it you know  :)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »
Be careful Jaime is an admitted ballet dancer.
A lot of winners ready to run to the defense of poor defenseless women.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 10, 2012, 02:23:14 PM »
i could never look my gf in the eye again if i ever laid a finger on her.. let alone a full on fucking punch in the face. my ex had her fucking moments but i never dreamt of punching her. i'd have probably killed her if i hit her like the kunt in the video did.

some of you lot have some serious woman issues. feelings of inadequacy are clouding your judgment. clocking a woman full on in the face.. haha get real  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #249 on: March 10, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »
There's other ways of handling a violent woman. You can throw them on the ground so easy. It would be hard for me to hit one with a balled up fist especially if it was a loved one. Plus you don't want them having a broken nose or black eye. looks bad when the cops show up. I would though If I was getting attacked by a strange woman I didn't know.