Author Topic: For those of you that don't want to use steroids...  (Read 1646 times)

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
For those of you that don't want to use steroids...
« on: August 23, 2017, 09:38:51 AM »
My current stack is:

2 units of GH/day, one in the AM and the other in the evening.
0.5 ml of IGF-1 once daily.
0.4 ml of GHRP-6 twice daily.
0.4 ml of GHRP-2 twice daily.
Anything from 2-8 units of insulin post workout meal depending on size of meal, carb content etc.

Feel great, have gained 5kg (11 lbs for you yanks) in short order and with no bloat, vascularity is superb, none of the AAS side effects like acne, hair loss, aggression etc.

If this sounds like I'm anti steroids I'm not, I was just diagnosed with a serious health complaint earlier in the year and the steroids had to stop, bizarrely GH is one of the treatment options for my illness, going to see if the Dr will do me a script for some! Lol.
C.U.N.T

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: For those of you that don't want to use steroids...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:14:07 AM »
You get GH on the NHS? Lol. Only problem with GH i can think of is that it can raise blood sugar and accelerate growth of any tumours. for the former, you're using insulin already so it should be fine

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 08:49:37 PM »
Whats the health issue you have, just curious.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 02:28:06 AM »
Dilated Cardiomyopathy (heart failure in other words)....just bad luck, work as a Paramedic and got community acquired pneumonia which led to a secondary infection of Myocarditis which is what did the damage.

Fortunately GH is one of the less mainstream treatments after Beta Blockers, Diuretics and BP meds.
C.U.N.T